Design school in NYC: Fine arts school in Manhattan offering BFA degrees & MFA programs in fashion design, interior design, photography, architecture. Undergraduate & graduate design education in New York City..
Parsons - New School of Design: Parsons - New School of Design is a college of art and design in Manhattan that offers associate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a wide range of Fine Art & Design fields. The Parsons faculty is made up of more than 150 full-time and more than 1,000 part-time faculty selected from the highest echelons of New York’s art and design communities. Combining academic talents and working professionals ensures that a Parsons education is as boundary-breaking as it is engaging and practical. A pioneer in art and design education since its founding in 1896, Parsons has cultivated outstanding artists, designers, scholars, businesspeople, and community leaders for more than a century.
New York Art Studio - Portfolio Prep, Visual Art Classes in Manhattan
Courses / Programs
New York Art Studio: International School of Art and Design is a preparatory institution dedicated to art and design education and career building. NYART welcomes both domestic and international students to foster a multi-cultural learning environment.
We challenge our students to be critical thinkers and help them succeed in their future academic and professional careers as artists. Our distinctive Portfolio Preparation Courses have successfully helped students with admissions to the best art and design schools in the US and UK for more than 15 years.
- Undergraduate Portfolio Prep (Regular / Intensive)
- Graduate Portfolio Prep (Regular / Intensive)
- SUMMER PORTFOLIO INTENSIVE CAMP (4 / 8 / 12 weeks)
- Art High School Portfolio Prep
- Art Competition / AP Art Studio Prep
- Career Portfolio Prep
- Visual Arts Class for All Ages
- F1 Visa Program (Portfolio Prep / Visual Arts / Private Lessons)
Located in Tribeca, lower west Manhattan NY, The New York Academy of Art is a private, not-for-profit art university offering Master of Fine Arts degree programs with concentrations in drawing, painting and sculpture to U.S. and International students. The New York Academy of Art also provides Continuing Education opportunities. At the New York Academy of Art, we believe that the world of visual art is built upon the essential cornerstones of figurative drawing, painting, and sculpture. Mastering these disciplines is critical to the development of an artist's personal vision and, ultimately, to the creation of vital contemporary art.
The New York Academy of Art offers a rigorous Master of Fine Arts degree with concentrations in drawing, painting and sculpture. Students receive instruction in studio courses, seminars and lectures, with a strong emphasis on individual and group critiques. The two-year program continues the tradition of figurative art through intensive anatomy courses, traditional skills training and ongoing discourse about contemporary practice with peers, renowned artists and academics.
Located in the heart of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, LiloVeve Jewelry School offers fun, informative classes and workshops in the art of handcrafting jewelry. Classes include full 6-week programs, or short 2-day workshops.
Founded by a jewelry artist, the school is a professional environment for the exploration of jewelry fabrication and design.
Fields of study range from basic silversmithing and wax carving to high karat gold alloying and stone setting.
Our weekend workshops highlight specialty techniques such as filigree, enameling, granulation, chain making, and more.
Our focus is to provide an artistic and creative classroom in which to learn and explore the art of jewelry making. Small class sizes and personal attention are a hallmark.
We offer hourly rate benchtime for practice, completion of work / jewelers in need of equipment and space, students wanting to explore their own ideas in a supportive environment.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Bridgeview School of Fine Arts in Queens, New York City, is a professional art studio specializing in College Portfolio Preparation, Drawing, Painting and Sculpture classes for children and adults. The Bridgeview approach is based on the centuries-old techniques developed by generations of European masters. These techniques were painstakingly preserved in Russia through the 20th century while they were much forgotten in the west.
Our students win many prestigious awards, get accepted with scholarships to specialized art high schools and colleges, some even sell their own work at an early age. And those who want to pursue art as a hobby also make fast progress.