Learn to make jewelry in Brooklyn, NY: Jewelry making classes in New York City for beginners, jewelry casting in wax / metal training courses. Jewelry school in NYC, studio workshops in jewelry handcrafting, wax carving lessons.
The Bloomfield School, Brooklyn: If you have ever wanted to try jewelry making, The Bloomfield School may provide the perfect opportunity for you. Conveniently located in Gowanus, Brooklyn NY, we offer a range of jewelry casting courses, each with a slightly different focus. Our classes are taught in a real studio environment by knowledgeable staff sharing expertise from their respective fields.
Jewelry Making Classes in Brooklyn, NY:
- Stacking Rings
- Wax Working
- Ring Making from Wax to Metal
- Pendant Making from Wax to Metal
- Jewelry Soldering Workshop
- Creative Jewelry Semester
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Located in the heart of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, LiloVeve Jewelry School offers fun, informative classes and workshops in the art of handcrafting jewelry. Classes include full 6-week programs, or short 2-day workshops.
Founded by a jewelry artist, the school is a professional environment for the exploration of jewelry fabrication and design.
Fields of study range from basic silversmithing and wax carving to high karat gold alloying and stone setting.
Our weekend workshops highlight specialty techniques such as filigree, enameling, granulation, chain making, and more.
Our focus is to provide an artistic and creative classroom in which to learn and explore the art of jewelry making. Small class sizes and personal attention are a hallmark.
We offer hourly rate benchtime for practice, completion of work / jewelers in need of equipment and space, students wanting to explore their own ideas in a supportive environment.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Ashcan Art Studio is a creative space for future professional artists, designers, illustrators, sculptors and those applying for art schools. With two locations in New York City (in Manhattan and Queens), Ashcan specializes in college portfolio preparation. Our main objective is to assist you, whether you are a high school student or a transfer student, gain entrance into the university art program or the private art school of your choice. We offer individualized classes for students to develop their visual arts portfolio to the highest standards.
At the Ashcan Studio, we have programs designed to complete 15-20 works of art for your portfolio, in 3 months to a year. We provide programs in the fields of art and design, visual arts, painting, drawing, sculpture, figure drawing, fashion design, multi-media, interior design, architecture and more.
We conveniently offer day and evening classes, six days a week, all year long. Classes are located at 45 East 34th Street, 4th Floor, NY 10016 and 252-20 Northern Blvd. Suite 209, Little Neck (Queens), NY 11362. We are a portfolio preparation studio with 100% acceptance rate to schools like Parsons, SVA, FIT, Cooper Union, RISD and many more.
Located near McCarren Park in the heart of Brooklyn, New York City, the Fitzgerald Jewelry School encourages creativity and exploration of all areas of jewelry making both for the casual hobbyist or the student considering a career in jewelry making. We offer a broad range of courses from beginner’s silversmithing right through to the art of the goldsmith. Our courses can be taken consecutively over a period of a year or can be taken at the students own pace over a longer period of time. We offer special rates for students who wish to enroll in several courses.
The studio´s philosophy emphasizes the art of the handmade object but also concentrates on how to make items for limited production and also for greater volume production with this in mind we provide a bridge between the studio jeweler and the jewelry industry through our classes, workshops and by directly providing a link for students to explore the New York Jewelry district.
- Introductory Silversmithing
- Classic Ring
- The Hinged Bracelet Class
- Wax Carving
- Gold Alloying and Fabrication
- Chasing and Repousse
- Forgeing a Bracelet
- Hydraulic Die Forming
- Production A - Z
The School of the Arts at Purchase College, SUNY, located in Westchester County, 20 miles north of Manhattan, New York City, is a public Arts School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Dance, Music, Theatre Arts & Film and Art & Design.
The School of the Arts provides the highest level of professional training to developing visual and performing artists and arts managers. Students are prepared for careers in their fields and are inspired to be engaged and innovative contributors to society. Prestigious faculties in the Conservatories of Dance, Music, and Theatre Arts & Film, and the School of Art+Design cultivate, nurture, and prepare students through rigorous and comprehensive studio practice informed by theoretical, conceptual, and historical study.
The thriving intellectual culture in the School of the Arts is enhanced by its unique and synergistic relationship with the broader College community. These vibrant performance and studio-based degree programs challenge students to be reflective and articulate, productive and entrepreneurial, and creative and innovative practitioners of their respective art forms.