Transart Institute: Are you searching for a quality graduate arts program in NYC? Conveniently located in Manhattan, the Transart Institute in Manhattan, NYC provides a contemporary learning experience without grades or pre-formatted curricula. We offer an international low-residency Master of Fine Arts (MFA) and a practice-based PhD program for working artists in a highly individualized format.
Christie’s is the only major auction house in the world that directly runs educational programmes at Master’s, Graduate Diploma, and Undergraduate Degree levels. At Christie's Education, at the center of midtown Manhattan in New York, the history of modern and contemporary art is explored through first-hand study of works in many media as well as through the history of the art market, patronage and art institutions.
Christie´s Education is validated by the New York State Board of Regents to offer a Master’s programme in History of Art and the Art Market: Modern And Contemporary Art. Works of art are studied in terms of their unique properties as objects but also in historical, social, economic, and visual contexts.
Located near McCarren Park in the heart of Brooklyn, New York City, the Fitzgerald Jewelry School encourages creativity and exploration of all areas of jewelry making both for the casual hobbyist or the student considering a career in jewelry making. We offer a broad range of courses from beginner’s silversmithing right through to the art of the goldsmith. Our courses can be taken consecutively over a period of a year or can be taken at the students own pace over a longer period of time. We offer special rates for students who wish to enroll in several courses.
The studio´s philosophy emphasizes the art of the handmade object but also concentrates on how to make items for limited production and also for greater volume production with this in mind we provide a bridge between the studio jeweler and the jewelry industry through our classes, workshops and by directly providing a link for students to explore the New York Jewelry district.
- Introductory Silversmithing
- Classic Ring
- The Hinged Bracelet Class
- Wax Carving
- Gold Alloying and Fabrication
- Chasing and Repousse
- Forgeing a Bracelet
- Hydraulic Die Forming
- Production A - Z
Bridgeview School of Fine Arts in Queens, New York City, is a professional art studio specializing in College Portfolio Preparation, Drawing, Painting and Sculpture classes for children and adults. The Bridgeview approach is based on the centuries-old techniques developed by generations of European masters. These techniques were painstakingly preserved in Russia through the 20th century while they were much forgotten in the west.
Our students win many prestigious awards, get accepted with scholarships to specialized art high schools and colleges, some even sell their own work at an early age. And those who want to pursue art as a hobby also make fast progress.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
CHICSTUDIOS, NYSED-certified leading makeup artistry school, opened its doors in New York City in 2012 to provide aspiring and established artists a well-rounded education with techniques and skills needed to succeed in the beauty industry.
The school boasts an array of highly qualified instructors, several intense and comprehensive curriculums and offers lasting relationships with the ‘CHICPRO Community’ offering gigs, hiring fairs, job opportunities, and much more!
★4 WEEK PRO COURSE★
84 in-class hours, with out-of-class hours totaling 100 hours.
~Professional Makeup Kit & Brush Set
~1 Add-On program of choice
~Professional Photo Shoot
~Access to the CHICPRO Community
★5 WEEK MASTER COURSE★
116 in-class hours, with some out-of-class hours, totaling 132 hours.
~All aspects of the 4-week Pro Course
~Basic Hair Styling
~Airbrush Makeup & Sunless Tanning Workshop
~TEMPTU Airbrush Kit
~Professional Makeup Kit & Brush Set
~1 Add-On program of choose
~Professional Photo Shoot
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA