Zeira Institute, Manhattan: The Zeira Insitute is a jewelry making & design school in the heart of the Jewelry / Diamond District of New York City. Located on 47th Street just off 5th Ave, this prestigious mid-town Manhattan location is very convenient for our students. Here students learn the art and appreciation of wax and metal jewelry making. We offer jewelry design and jewelry making classes to beginners and advanced students.
We limit the class size to just five students per class. This ensures personal and immediate attention for each participant. Classes are held in three hour sessions twice daily. Students are required to own some personal tools while the school has tools to share as well.
Courses / Programs:
- Jewelry design classes for beginner - advanced students
- Jewelry making classes which include Bezel carving & Shank carving in wax
Once the teacher assesses the level of the student the student can choose a project that he/she would like to do. According to their level, the teacher will guide them along. You will learn how to plan the design of a piece, draw it, and perfect the process of executing it through either carving wax or fabricating metal.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Ashcan Art Studio is a creative space for future professional artists, designers, illustrators, sculptors and those applying for art schools. With two locations in New York City (in Manhattan and Queens), Ashcan specializes in college portfolio preparation. Our main objective is to assist you, whether you are a high school student or a transfer student, gain entrance into the university art program or the private art school of your choice. We offer individualized classes for students to develop their visual arts portfolio to the highest standards.
At the Ashcan Studio, we have programs designed to complete 15-20 works of art for your portfolio, in 3 months to a year. We provide programs in the fields of art and design, visual arts, painting, drawing, sculpture, figure drawing, fashion design, multi-media, interior design, architecture and more.
We conveniently offer day and evening classes, six days a week, all year long. Classes are located at 45 East 34th Street, 4th Floor, NY 10016 and 252-20 Northern Blvd. Suite 209, Little Neck (Queens), NY 11362. We are a portfolio preparation studio with 100% acceptance rate to schools like Parsons, SVA, FIT, Cooper Union, RISD and many more.
Bridgeview School of Fine Arts in Queens, New York City, is a professional art studio specializing in College Portfolio Preparation, Drawing, Painting and Sculpture classes for children and adults. The Bridgeview approach is based on the centuries-old techniques developed by generations of European masters. These techniques were painstakingly preserved in Russia through the 20th century while they were much forgotten in the west.
Our students win many prestigious awards, get accepted with scholarships to specialized art high schools and colleges, some even sell their own work at an early age. And those who want to pursue art as a hobby also make fast progress.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Bianca Lopez Studio of Jewelry Art and Design, NYC
Courses / Programs
The Bianca Lopez Studio of Jewelry Art and Design is a quiet, light-filled studio located downtown in NoHo, New York City, where anyone from beginners to advanced students can learn the craft of jewelry-making and develop their own business as jewelry designers.
Our curriculum, which can be molded to meet the needs of individual students, draws from the history of jewelry and the other forms of decorative art from the ancient classical period to the present. We offer regular classes in Metals and Wax, special workshops on a broad range of design topics, and individual consultations for jewelry designers with new or growing businesses. We believe in using the most environmentally friendly materials and methods.
The Valentin Yotkov Studio in Brooklyn, New York City is one of the only schools in the USA that specializes in chasing/repousse instruction. Our studio offers weekly classes, intensive workshops, as well as private tutoring. Valentin also teaches at other schools in the US and abroad. We are open year round, and all levels are welcome.
All classes and workshops taught exclusively by Master Silversmith Valentin Yotkov, who also teaches workshops at other schools in the United States and Europe. After almost becoming a lost art, Chasing and Repoussé are currently experiencing a modern Renaissance. Metalsmiths worldwide are discovering the potential of these techniques for creating unusual, intricate designs on jewelry, hollowware or other forms of metalwork.