Bridgeview School of Fine Arts: Bridgeview School of Fine Arts in Queens, New York City, is a Professional art studio specializing in College Portfolio Preparation, Drawing, Painting and Sculpture classes for children and adults.
Conveniently located in Long Island City (Queens) just across the river from Manhattan, we are two blocks away from the waterfront and spectacular views of Manhattan from Hunter's Point. Bridgeview is only one subway stop from Manhattan by #7 train from Grand Central Station and E and V trains from Lexington Avenue. G trains is also close by.
Ashcan Art Studio is a creative space for future professional artists, designers, illustrators, sculptors and those applying for art schools. With two locations in New York City (in Manhattan and Queens), Ashcan specializes in college portfolio preparation. Our main objective is to assist you, whether you are a high school student or a transfer student, gain entrance into the university art program or the private art school of your choice. We offer individualized classes for students to develop their visual arts portfolio to the highest standards.
At the Ashcan Studio, we have programs designed to complete 15-20 works of art for your portfolio, in 3 months to a year. We provide programs in the fields of art and design, visual arts, painting, drawing, sculpture, figure drawing, fashion design, multi-media, interior design, architecture and more.
We conveniently offer day and evening classes, six days a week, all year long. Classes are located at 45 East 34th Street, 4th Floor, NY 10016 and 252-20 Northern Blvd. Suite 209, Little Neck (Queens), NY 11362. We are a portfolio preparation studio with 100% acceptance rate to schools like Parsons, SVA, FIT, Cooper Union, RISD and many more.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
The Barrow Group Acting School is located in Manhattan, New York City. We offer training in Scene Study, Script Analysis, Playwriting, Directing, Film and Television Acting Technique, and other Specialty Classes for professional and emerging artists. Work / study and apprentice programs are available for students of merit.
At the heart of The Barrow Group School is the desire to promote clear and concise tools of the trade. These tools have been outlined and published in "An Actor’s Companion - 99 Bits of Craft" by Seth Barrish (TBG’s founder and co-artistic director).
- Scene Study
- Script Analysis
- Directing Class
- Solo Show Class
- 1 & 2 Year Acting Programs
- Musical Theatre Class
- Clown Class
- Alexander Technique Class
- Stage Combat Class
- Monologue Class
Christie’s is the only major auction house in the world that directly runs educational programmes at Master’s, Graduate Diploma, and Undergraduate Degree levels. At Christie's Education, at the center of midtown Manhattan in New York, the history of modern and contemporary art is explored through first-hand study of works in many media as well as through the history of the art market, patronage and art institutions.
Christie´s Education is validated by the New York State Board of Regents to offer a Master’s programme in History of Art and the Art Market: Modern And Contemporary Art. Works of art are studied in terms of their unique properties as objects but also in historical, social, economic, and visual contexts.
Established more than 25 years ago, TVI Actors Studio is a prestigious acting school in New York City that provides a range of acting classes, acting workshops and year-round / summer acting programs for aspiring and professional actors from throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We teach adults, teenagers and children from the age of 7. The TVI Actors Studio is conveniently located in the Actors Equity Building in the center of the NYC Film and Theatre District in Times Square, Manhattan.
Our staff of working, professional actors assists aspiring talent of all experience levels. We also offer acting classes with top casting directors, talent agents, and prominent acting coaches - the most complete, practical acting training available anywhere.
We established our New York Acting School as a practical studio where aspiring actors could learn from working professionals how to go from where they are to where they want to be. To this day, we remain the only studio that combines acting classes with one-on-one career growth assistance from our staff of professional actors. We always use the latest of modern technology available in today’s Hollywood film and television industry.
- The Hybrid Conservatory: Training & Performance: 16-week full-time program
- 2-week Summer Intensive: Professional Actor Training Program
- 5-day Industry Intensive
- 1-week Summer Acting Course for Young Actors, Children &Teens (ages 7-17)
- Classes in the fields of Acting, Auditioning, Commercial, Film, Hosting, Primetime TV, Scene Study, Stand-Up Comedy Improvisation and Young Actors Academy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production