Cosmetology schools in Cincinnati, Ohio: Esthetician training school, make-up artist classes for beginners & beauty professionals. Hair styling classes, manicurist career training for students in West Chester, Butler County, Hamilton County, Columbus, Franklin County OH..
Aveda Fredric’s Institute Cincinnati: Conveniently located in West Chester in the Cincinnati metro area, The Aveda Frederic's Institute Cincinnati provides a range of cosmetology and beauty career programs. Our aim is to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful entrepreneur in the fields of skin, hair, and nail esthetics, total body wellness, and makeup. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. We also have a school in Indianapolis IN.
Taught by accomplished professionals, our innovative curricula blend professional techniques with retail and business-building skills. We keep our class sizes small with excellent student to instructor ratios to ensure individualized attention. Exceptional foundational education starts in an hands-on interactive classroom and progresses to a real student salon – learning under the direction of licensed instructors.
Cosmetology / Beauty Career Training Programs:
- Cosmetology: 1500 Hours | 50 Weeks | 3 Days a Week
- Managing Cosmetology: 300 Hours
- Managing Esthiology (skin care, body care and makeup training): 750 Hours | 25 Weeks | 3 Days a Week
- Managing Manicuring: 300 Hours | 8.25 Weeks
Career Placement Services:
At The Aveda Frederic's Institute, we offer a range of career placement services to guide and assist students to achieve their career goals. These include:
- One-on-one attention available to personalize each student’s professional plan of action for career placement
- Professional Development class
- Instruction in resume creation
- Career networking events are hosted to allow AFI students to network with top Salon Spa representatives
- Personal assistance with connecting to the national and international network of Aveda Salons and Spas
- Career Boards that are continually up-dated with professional opportunities
Columbus College of Art & Design is a private, four-year, degree-granting institution of higher education in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree with majors in Advertising & Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Media Studies, Photography and other fields of study. We also provide a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts Degree Program.
CCAD is an Accredited Member of The National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), and the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With a history of commitment to fundamentals and quality, Columbus College of Art & Design advances a distinct, challenging, and inclusive learning culture that supports individual development in art, design, and the humanities.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Online Candle Making Classes for Ohio & U.S. students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in Ohio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Ohio, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
The Ohio Academy, A Paul Mitchell Partner School, located in Columbus, Ohio, provides a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology.
The cosmetology industry is growing constantly, there are no limits to what you can do! You may work as a salon assistant, stylist, salon owner, educator, session artist, school owner, platform artist, or a variety of other positions. We also have a sister school located in Twinsburg, Ohio.
• Become a certified spray tan professional in Michigan with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of in-class and online spray tan certification programs in the United States!
• Aviva provides 1-day spray tan classes in Detroit which take place regularly in a leading hotel, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Aviva also offers our spray tan certification online using the same course materials.
• Get full certification from the world's first spray tan academy from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Grand Rapids, Warren, throughout Michigan and nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can study worry-free.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee Knipp, Owner, Simply You Skincare, Milton WI
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of University City, Philadelphia, The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College offers quality career training in fine dining and the luxury hospitality industry. The college offers four majors: Culinary Arts, Restaurant Management, Pastry Arts and Hotel Management. The majors are offered at the Associate and Bachelors degree levels.
These carefully designed programs prepare our students to make a lasting impact in their chosen field. And because we blend academics with real life experience, our graduates enter the field as professionals.