Beauty schools in Ohio: Makeup classes in Cincinnati, esthetics programs for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Hair styling classes, manicurist career training for students in West Chester, Butler County, Hamilton, Columbus, Franklin County OH..
Aveda Fredric’s Institute Cincinnati: With The Aveda Fredric’s Institute Cincinnati, your passion for beauty, design and fashion can lead to a long-term fulfilling career! We offer a range of training programs in the fields of cosmetology and beauty. Taught by accomplished professionals, our innovative curricula blend professional techniques with retail and business-building skills. We keep our class sizes small to ensure individualized attention for every student. Financial aid is available for students who qualify. In addition, we provide career placement services to guide and assist students to achieve their career goals. We also have a school in Indianapolis IN.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Cosmetology / Beauty Career Training Programs:
Exceptional foundational education starts in an hands-on interactive classroom and progresses to a real student salon – learning under the direction of licensed instructors.
- Cosmetology: 1500 Hours | 50 Weeks | 3 Days a Week
- Managing Esthiology (skin care, body care and makeup training): 750 Hours | 25 Weeks | 3 Days a Week
- Managing Cosmetology: 300 Hours
- Managing Manicuring: 300 Hours | 8.25 Weeks
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Situated in North Olmsted, (a western suburb of Cleveland OH), and with campuses located throughout Ohio, Raphael’s School of Beauty is a family-owned makeup & beauty school that provides a range of courses such as Cosmetology / Hair Styling, Nail Technician, Esthetician / Skin Care, and more. We have graduated more students than any other school in Northeast Ohio, and our graduates have gone on to become successful operators, teachers, salon owners, and sales representatives in the field of cosmetology.
We are nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission for Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS) and an active member of the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS). Our main focus is our students. We will be there with you on your journey to becoming a beauty industry professional.
Situated in Lyndhurst OH, just 15 miles east of Cleveland, Inner State Beauty School is an accredited and licensed cosmetology school that prepares you to not just enter the beauty field, but to excel in it. Our courses include Cosmetology, Cosmetology Management, Esthetician Management, Manicuring and Manicuring Management. As well as our in-class beauty courses, we also offer a number of Continuing Education & Online programs.
Inner State offers salon-quality student services to our patrons at affordable prices. We help you reach new heights of personal and creative success to earn the career you’ve been dreaming about. Our reputation within the beauty industry has been earned through the outstanding success of our students. Since 1982 we have helped over 5,000 beauty professionals ignite their passion and begin their careers.
Columbus College of Art & Design is a private, four-year, degree-granting institution of higher education in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree with majors in Advertising & Graphic Design, Animation, Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Illustration, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Media Studies, Photography and other fields of study. We also provide a Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Visual Arts Degree Program.
CCAD is an Accredited Member of The National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD), and the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
With a history of commitment to fundamentals and quality, Columbus College of Art & Design advances a distinct, challenging, and inclusive learning culture that supports individual development in art, design, and the humanities.
Online Candle Making Classes for Ohio & U.S. students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in Ohio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Ohio, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
The Ohio Academy, A Paul Mitchell Partner School, located in Columbus, Ohio, provides a quality educational system to prepare students to pass the state board examination and to gain employment within the field of Cosmetology.
The cosmetology industry is growing constantly, there are no limits to what you can do! You may work as a salon assistant, stylist, salon owner, educator, session artist, school owner, platform artist, or a variety of other positions. We also have a sister school located in Twinsburg, Ohio.