Health care schools in Ottawa: Medical training in Ontario, dental assistant, medical administrator diploma courses, diagnostic medical sonographer certification programs. Allied health school, medical college in Canada.
Canadian National Institute of Health (CNIH), Ottawa: Do you want a new career in the growing health care industry? Earn a quality medical or dental diploma program with Canadian National Institute of Health (CNIH)! Canadian National Institute of Health is an innovative health care college that provides comprehensive, career-focused diploma programs that are approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. We aim to prepare you for professional careers in the fields of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (probationary), Dental Hygiene (Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada accredited), Dental Assisting and Dental / Medical Administration. Experienced instructors, state of the art facilities and ample opportunity for professional hands-on training make the difference.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Medical & Dental Career Training Diploma Courses:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Diploma (20 months)
- CDAC-Accredited Dental Hygiene Diploma (18 months)
- Dental Assistant Diploma (32 weeks)
- Dental / Medical Office Administrator Diploma (26 weeks)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
Medix School is a registered private career college providing professional health care training in Ontario for over 30 years. Medix School has expanded and we now have campuses in Toronto, Scarborough, London, Brantford and Kitchener-Waterloo. Employment counselling and job search training is provided for all students during their program by scheduled classroom lectures and ongoing individualized counselling. The School remains a permanent source of employment search assistance for all graduates. Graduates are hired in hospitals, research facilities, physicians' offices and walk-in clinics, private laboratories, and veterinarian's offices.
Full-time health care diploma programs range in length from 21-88 weeks. All full time programs include mandatory clinical/practical field placements. Programs include: Personal Support Worker, Social Service Worker, Developmental Service Worker, Intra-Oral Dental Assistant Level 1 & 2, Dental Hygiene, Medical Office Assistant, Medical and General Laboratory Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, ECG/Phlebotomy Technician
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Discovery Community College is an accredited private training institute with multiple locations throughout Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland in British Columbia. We provide a range of on-site and online Healthcare programs in fields such as Health Care Assisting, Practical Nursing, Community Support, and more. Our Diploma & Certificate programs are supported by a professional faculty that works with you to help discover your potential, and develop skills to succeed in today’s job market.
We are also registered with and fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia, formally PPSEC, since 1996.
As part of our goal to offer the best hands-on training to our students, we have formed alliances with numerous distinguished community partners. Our programs are efficiently designed to equip our graduates with all the knowledge and experience they need to achieve their career goals in short periods of time – meaning you’ll be earning more money in a position you love even sooner.