Medical schools in BC: Nursing program in Vancouver Island, licensed practical nurse (LPN) training. Dental assistant certification, community support worker training, allied health care certificate & diploma programs online.
Discovery Community College, BC: At Discovery Community College, we provide a range of Diploma & Certificate level on-site and online Healthcare programs in fields such as Practical Nursing, Community Support, Health Care Assisting & more. We are an accredited private training institute with multiple locations throughout Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland in British Columbia - including Campbell River, Courtenay, Nanaimo, Parksville and Maple Ridge.
Email:Contact us below
On-site / Online Healthcare Diploma & Certificate Training Programs:
On-site Programs - Health Care Assistant
- Community Support Worker
- Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Dental Assistant Level II
- Medical Dental Office Management
- Dental Accounting Admin Diploma
Online Programs - Alternative Medicine
- EMS and Firefighters
- Ethics, Law, and Compliance
- Health Care Certificate
- Health Information Management
- Veterinary Assistant
Located in Brampton ON, Medix College of Healthcare is a private career institute that provides a wide range professional healthcare training courses in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). All of our students receive hands-on, practical courses designed to quickly get you started on your chosen career path. Our healthcare diploma programs prepare students for the growing healthcare industry in Canada. Courses include Massage Therapy, Medical Lab Assistant, Medical Office Administrator, Pharmacy Assistant, and more.
For over 40 years Medix College has been providing industry leading healthcare career training for those looking to become medical professionals. Currently Medix College has six campuses across Ontario with each featuring state-of-the-art facilities.
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Diploma Programs:
- Community Service Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Intra Oral Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Lab Assistant / Technician
- Medical Office Administrator
- Personal Support Worker
- Pharmacy Assistant
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Located in Windsor, Ontario, St. Clair College provides an advanced diploma course in Diagnostic Medical Sonography through our Centre for Applied Health Sciences. This program is 2.5 years in duration and will prepare you for entry-to-practice as a General Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Ultrasound Technologist) in settings including hospitals, clinical laboratories, and other health care facilities.
The overall goals and objectives of the program are aligned with the current National Competency Profiles (NCP) for the Generalist, as approved by the Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (CSDMS) boards and the Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP).
The role of a sonographer is to perform examinations that will provide diagnostic ultrasound images for interpretation by a medical radiologist. Using advanced knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy, pathology, and physical applications, the sonographer will produce images of internal body structures utilizing a variety of hand-held acoustical scanning probes and imaging techniques.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Start an exciting new career in the rapidly-growing field of allied healthcare with NorQuest College in downtown Edmonton, Alberta. NorQuest College provides a Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate program. Licensed to deliver the Alberta Health and Wellness HCA provincial curriculum, our HCA program is available in a range of study modes: Full-time study (21 weeks), Part-time study (32 weeks), Distance learning (32 weeks), Online learning (32 weeks). The full-time program is available only in downtown Edmonton. Part-time study is available in Edmonton and also Wetaskiwin, Stony Plain, Hinton, Drayton Valley, and select communities throughout Alberta, based on interest.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be prepared to work in continuing care institutions, group homes, home care agencies, assisted or supportive living, specialized care centres and programs, acute care hospitals, day programs, and private care.
Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine
Courses / Programs
Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine is an established independent institution for further and higher education, offering a range of postgraduate and professional health-related courses. Programs include Osteopathy Diploma Program (DOMP), Acupuncture Diploma Program (R.Ac & R.TCMP), Homeopathy Diploma Program (DHMS), and a range of Continuing Educational (CEU) courses.
We have campuses in Markham, Toronto, and Mississauga in which the students complete their education.
- Osteopathy Diploma Program
- Acupuncture Diploma Program
- Homeopathy Diploma Program
- Continuing Education (CEUs)
- Spiritual Psychotherapy
- CPR and First Aid
- Certificate Courses (Prerequisites)