Find a medical college in Brampton ON: Health care diploma courses in Toronto area in massage therapy, dental assistant, medical office administrator. Community support worker & pharmacy technician certification programs in Southern Ontario.
Medix College of Healthcare, Brampton: Located in Brampton ON, Medix College of Healthcare is a private career institute that provides a wide range professional healthcare training courses in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). All of our students receive hands-on, practical courses designed to quickly get you started on your chosen career path. Our healthcare diploma programs prepare students for the growing healthcare industry in Canada. Courses include Massage Therapy, Medical Lab Assistant, Medical Office Administrator, Pharmacy Assistant, and more.
Email:Contact us below
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Diploma Programs:
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Medical Lab Assistant / Technician
- Medical Office Administrator
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Intra Oral Dental Assistant
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Massage Therapy
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
CDI College is a private institution that offers a range of Allied Health / Medical career training courses at campuses throughout Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
CDI College locations in BC include Surrey, Burnaby, Abbotsford and Vancouver.
At the Surrey campus, our team is committed to your success in your career training. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
CDI College offers full-time heathcare Diploma and Certificate programs in the evening to meet the demands of your busy days, and your busy life. You can still work during the day and train in the evening to improve your skills, your career and your life.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Do you want to start a new career in the field of allied healthcare? With conveniently-located campuses in downtown Edmonton, West Edmonton Mall and South Edmonton, the Alberta Academy of Learning provides a quality Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate program. This program may be studied full-time (22 weeks) or part-time (52 weeks).
A Health Care Aide is a core member of the health care team in the continuing care sector. To meet the need for an adequate supply of appropriately-trained health care aides, the Government of Alberta Health Care Aide Program was developed for delivery by training providers. The Academy of Learning has supplemented this government program with First Aid training, the prestigious Lou Tice "Thought Patterns for a Successful Career", and "Job Search and Resume Writing" Skills along with job placement assistance. The program also includes 3 practicums (work experience placements).
This program may also be studied at Alberta Academy of Learning campuses in Calgary, Medicine Hat and Red Deer, AB.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, Robertson College is a career training college that provides a range of continuing education Diploma programs in the Healthcare field. All of our programs are designed to get you career ready in under a year. Courses include Nursing Assistant (NA) Health Care Aide, and Medical Laboratory Assistant among others. With hands-on learning, industry experienced instructors and real-world work practicums, we will equip you with the skills to compete in today’s competitive job market.
At Robertson, we put a special emphasis on helping our students find employment. Our Career Services team will prepare you in the classroom with in-class training, a work practicum and provide assistance in finding your first new job. As alumni of Robertson College, you are always welcome to get assistance from the Career Services team.
We also have campuses in Calgary, Brandon, and Edmonton, as well as a range of online / distance learning course options.
Canadian National Institute of Health (CNIH), Ottawa
Courses / Programs
Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canadian National Institute of Health (CNIH) is an innovative health care college that provides medical and dental diploma programs that are approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. We aim to prepare you for professional careers in the fields of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (probationary), Dental Hygiene (CDAC accredited), Dental Assisting and Dental / Medical Administration.
CNIH provides comprehensive, career-focused educational programs and services to ensure that our graduates are educated to perform all recognized dental and medical procedures in the most proficient manner using critical thinking skills and effective interpersonal communications. Experienced instructors, state of the art facilities and ample opportunity for professional hands-on training make the difference.
In addition to providing sound theoretical knowledge and an opportunity to develop excellence in clinical procedures, our programs are structured to foster attitudes of caring, accountability, and credible work ethics so that graduates are eligible for regulation to practice and continue life-long professional competence improvement.