Discovery Community College, BC: Discovery Community College is an assistant private training institute with multiple locations throughout Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland in British Columbia. We provide a range of on-site and online Healthcare programs in fields such as Health Care Assisting, Practical Nursing, Community Support, and more. Our Diploma & Certificate programs are supported by a professional faculty that works with you to help discover your potential, and develop skills to succeed in today’s job market.
On-site / Online Diploma & Certificate Healthcare Training Programs
On-site Programs If you’re a compassionate person, interested in working with and helping others and you’re looking to get established in a rewarding professional career, training in Healthcare could be an excellent opportunity for you.
People will always need high-quality medical care. That’s why medical careers are often less affected by economic change. Individuals interested in helping others to live well and maintain good health enjoy secure, rewarding careers in the healthcare industry.
Discovery Community Colleges offers training in the following rewarding medical career fields: - Health Care Assistant - Community Support Worker - Practical Nurse (LPN) - Dental Assistant Level II - Medical Dental Office Management - Dental Accounting Admin Diploma
Online / Distance Learning Programs We offer a range of highly interactive healthcare courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Programs include: - Alternative Medicine - Ancillary - EMS and Firefighters - Ethics, Law, and Compliance - Health Care Certificate - Health Information Management - Veterinary Assistant
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary North, Calgary City Centre, Edmonton, Edmonton South, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
Reeves College offers courses and programs in areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care courses, medical office assistant courses, early childhood education, office administration, business administration management and accounting technician courses.
Reeves College trains individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques so that they enter the market with valuable, sought-after skills.
Quality career training - Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine
Courses / Programs
Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine is an established independent institution for further and higher education, offering a range of postgraduate and professional health-related courses. Programs include Osteopathy Diploma Program (DOMP), Acupuncture Diploma Program (R.Ac & R.TCMP), Homeopathy Diploma Program (DHMS), and a range of Continuing Educational (CEU) courses.
We have campuses in Markham, Toronto, and Mississauga in which the students complete their education.
- Osteopathy Diploma Program
- Acupuncture Diploma Program
- Homeopathy Diploma Program
- Continuing Education (CEUs)
- Spiritual Psychotherapy
- CPR and First Aid
- Certificate Courses (Prerequisites)
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Medical Exam Prep Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto Area. Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) specializes in providing quality medical examination preparation courses to international students from around the world who hope to study or work in Canada or the United States.
• FECC offers comprehensive Medical Licensing Exam preparation for Canada: MCCQE1, NAC OSCE, MCCQE 2, and United States: USMLE Step1, USMLE Step 2 CK and CS for international medical students and/or international medical graduates (IMGs).
• FECC is the only organization in Canada to provide medical exam prep tutorials in a classroom setting. Class sizes limit to 10 students per session to enhance individual learning experience.
• FECC instructors are qualified & experienced tutors. The preparatory courses provide guidance in High-Yield topics and Clinical Decision Making questionnaires. In addition, students are encouraged to enhance exam performance by making changes to study habits & diet.
• FECC enrolled students can benefit by repeating the same course once at no additional cost. Returning students are offered a discounted price for other medical prep courses & are provided with individualized mentorship.
Review "Excellent helpful administration. A Brilliant medical director. Nice environment full of positive energy. I scored above 95th percentiles in the Canadian exams EE & QE1. I've seen many IMG schools in Ontario. FECC is my best so far. I think they teach it the right way."
Located in Brampton ON, Medix College of Healthcare is a private career institute that provides a wide range professional healthcare training courses in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). All of our students receive hands-on, practical courses designed to quickly get you started on your chosen career path. Our healthcare diploma programs prepare students for the growing healthcare industry in Canada. Courses include Massage Therapy, Medical Lab Assistant, Medical Office Administrator, Pharmacy Assistant, and more.
For over 40 years Medix College has been providing industry leading healthcare career training for those looking to become medical professionals. Currently Medix College has six campuses across Ontario with each featuring state-of-the-art facilities.
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Diploma Programs:
- Community Service Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Intra Oral Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Lab Assistant / Technician
- Medical Office Administrator
- Personal Support Worker
- Pharmacy Assistant
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."