St. Katherine College, San Diego: St. Katherine College, located in San Diego, California, is an undergraduate college of liberal arts and science offering bachelor degree programs leading to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) and the Bachelor of Science (BS). St. Katherine College focuses its integrative teaching in the core subjects of Composition, English Language and Literature, Foreign Language, U.S. Government and History, Economics, Mathematics, and the Sciences in addition to instruction in major-specific degree requirements. Teaching and research—with relevance to the practical world and Christian witness as guiding principles—is our primary purpose- inquiry seeking wisdom.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs (BA/BS):
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- English Language and Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Policy Studies
Hands on Healing Institute (HHI) is a Massage Therapy School in northeastern Los Angeles offering Massage Therapy (MT) programs.
We also offer advanced electives for massage therapists who want to add to their certified hours, continue their education and understand more fully the mind, body, spirit connection to facilitate healing. At HHI we provide a holistic approach and believe that just learning the technique of massage is not enough to facilitate healing.
Our Professional Massage Therapy Program uses the curriculum recommended to apply for a State Certificate as a Massage Therapist through the California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC).
Located in Garden Grove, Orange County CA, Career Academy of Beauty (CAofB) has spent the last 45 years educating and helping students begin their careers within the beauty industry. We provide a range of beauty and make-up Diploma courses that consist of technical and hands-on practical training in all areas of hair, skin and nails. Topics include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicuring, Make-Up, and Teacher Training courses. We also offer a variety of 'Advanced Education' short Certificate courses.
CAofB gives students not only the knowledge, but also the skills necessary for a successful career in beauty. Students will graduate upon completion of up to 1600 clock hours, completing/passing all required technical/practical operations and passing the final examination.
Our instructors have many years of experience working in the industry’s top salons, spas and medical facilities. The instructors are dedicated and passionate about educating future beauty professionals. We make sure that all of our students have what it takes to be successful.
Conveniently located west of downtown Los Angeles, Palace Beauty College is an accredited cosmetology college. We provide a range of beauty certificate programs including Cosmetology, Esthetician Training, Manicurist Training, Massage Therapy, and Barbering.
We are dedicated to teaching the science and arts of cosmetology, barbering, and massage therapy. We teach through a combination of lectures and hands-on practical knowledge, so that our students may have a true salon experience and develop the skills necessary for a successful career.
Our comprehensive training is designed to prepare you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the California State License for Massage Therapists and Practitioners and the Board of Barbering & Cosmetology Licensing Exams.
On graduation, you may be eligible for positions in many specialty areas such as: Barber, Hair Stylist, Hair Colorist, Skin Care Specialist, Make-up Artist, Manicurist, Massage Therapist, or as a Beauty Salon Operator.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
The CAO Institute is a Los Angeles Beauty/Cosmetology School and Paul Mitchell Partner School. Located in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, Alhambra is just minutes from LA’s glitz and glamour and bordered by charming cities like Pasadena, home to leading scientific and cultural institutions, and Santa Monica, with its renowned pier and trendy boutiques. We teach cosmetology classes, beauty classes, nail technology, and skin care. Become a beautician today, the Paul Mitchell way!
Established over 28 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at The Cao Institute of Aesthetic – A Paul Mitchell Partner School is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you. The Cao Institute is accredited by National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences.