Swiss Universities, Institutes of Technology, Technical Colleges, Vocational Schools, Engineering Schools in USA, Canada, Europe, Study Abroad Programs in Switzerland, Germany, UK, England, London, Ireland, Spain, France, Italy...
Located in Carouge, 2 km south of the city centre of Geneva in Western Switzerland, Geneva IT Institute (GITI) offers complete professional trainings in Information Technology focusing degrees (BIT and MIT), diplomas and accredited certificates. Courses are offered in French or English. Initially, we specialized in teaching computer techniques in workshops. Progressively, we have extended our competences to other computer connected fields such as programming, Microsoft Office, database management, Web Design and Internet.
Since then, Geneva IT Institute offers complete professional trainings in Information Technology focusing degrees (BIT and MIT), diplomas and accredited certificates. The result of our efforts was materialized by recognition of the school to prepare trainings acknowledged on a national and international scale resulting, such as: Cisco CCNA, ECDL, U-CH (Preliminary, First and Job User-ICT), I-CH (Brevet et Diplôme Fédéral d’Informaticien). Geneva IT Institute is awarded the eduQua, the Swiss quality label for continuous Education institutions.
Degree, diploma and accredited certificates programs; Bachelor of Information Technology (B.i.T); Masters of Information Technology (M.I.T); Advanced Diploma in PC, Networking & Telecomminications, Advanced Programming & Web Design, Certifications in CISCO CCNA, ICDL, U-CH, I-CH, EUCIP European Certification of Informatics Professionals; Intensive Courses in PC Network Technician, CISCO CCNA; Basic Courses in Introduction to IT, Microsoft Office and Web Page Design.
Located in Edgware, in North-west London, CSBS College is an independent education provider that offers a wide range of full-time and part-time training courses in Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable Energy and Smart Home Technologies.
If you have ever aspired to be a professional plumber or electrician, dreamed of helping to develop the renewable energy industry, or if you always wanted to be capable of fixing everything inside your home by yourself, Career Studies College of Building Services has the solutions for you!
Our courses are carefully structured and taught by highly-qualified and enthusiastic tutors to offer you the necessary qualification for achieving a better-paid and rewarding career.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
• Computer Science (taught in English & German)
• Embedded Systems Engineering (in English)
• Sustainable Systems Engineering (in English)
• Microsystems Engineering (in English)
• Mikrosystemtechnik (German)
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.
HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one of the co-founders of the SAP AG.
The HECTOR School offers part-time master programs designed for ambitious professionals. The master programs are more than typical MBA programs, as they combine management with engineering expertise.
The school aims to aid talented young professionals in enhancing their competencies in innovation and technology management and in developing their strategic thinking and interpersonal skills through vital management know-how. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management's goal is to help organizations improve their strategic capabilities in the field of technology development and management.
With Executive Master Programs, Certificate Courses, and Customized Partner Programs, the HECTOR School fosters lifelong learning approaches of its industry partners and the executive development of its graduates.
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Financial Engineering (part-time)
• Mobility Systems Engineering (part-time)
• Management of Product Development (part-time)
• Production and Operations Management (part-time)
• Information Systems Engineering and Management (part-time)
Final Degree: M.Sc. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
10 modules are divided into 5 engineering and 5 management modules. Programs are taught in English. International students are welcome.
• Calling students from Italy and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College based in New York City, and offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in Computer Science. The TCF campus is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus, where courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
Touro College was chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York in June 1970. The college is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Touro College France has multiple classrooms, a computer lab, a library, student lounge areas and administrative offices. Students have free access to the Mitterrand National Library of Paris.
- This includes core courses in the computing disciplines & programming, along with mathematics & statistics to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage technology & systems change.
- To earn the Bachelor of Science, students must complete a minimum of 120 credits (including 60 credits in liberal arts, of which at least 24 must be in an approved minor), which is equivalent to 180 credit-points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).