Germany engineering graduate schools: International master's degree programs in Europe, taught in English, international MBA in industrial management, automotive technology degree courses. Graduate programs in mechanical engineering & automobile systems. Study abroad university programs for Americans & international students.
Esslingen is a romantic medieval city set amidst the vineyards of the Neckar Valley in southern Germany. Around 1830, Esslingen was the most industrialised city in the kingdom of Württemberg and, to this day, it has remained a major centre for all kinds of engineering and related industries.
The region around Esslingen is home to some of the most famous corporations in the world of business. This mixture of industry, trade and culture is what gives Esslingen its special flair and atmosphere and forms the foundation on which the University of Applied Sciences has flourished.
Stuttgart International Airport is approximately 13km south of Stuttgart city centre and provides flights to and from a wide range of destinations throughout Europe.
Rail links connect Stuttgart to most other major German cities as well as operating international services to Paris, Strasbourg, Vienna and Zurich.
School / Office Address:Esslingen am Neckar
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one of the co-founders of the SAP AG.
The HECTOR School offers part-time master programs designed for ambitious professionals. The master programs are more than typical MBA programs, as they combine management with engineering expertise.
The school aims to aid talented young professionals in enhancing their competencies in innovation and technology management and in developing their strategic thinking and interpersonal skills through vital management know-how. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management's goal is to help organizations improve their strategic capabilities in the field of technology development and management.
With Executive Master Programs, Certificate Courses, and Customized Partner Programs, the HECTOR School fosters lifelong learning approaches of its industry partners and the executive development of its graduates.
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Financial Engineering (part-time)
• Mobility Systems Engineering (part-time)
• Management of Product Development (part-time)
• Production and Operations Management (part-time)
• Information Systems Engineering and Management (part-time)
Final Degree: M.Sc. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
10 modules are divided into 5 engineering and 5 management modules. Programs are taught in English. International students are welcome.
Founded in 1794, the École Polytechnique, a state supported institution of higher education and research in Palaiseau Cedex, is the most prestigious engineering schools Grande École in France. The École trains the scientific, industrial and economic elite of the nation. The aim of the École Polytechnique is to provide its students, with broad-based high-level scientific training and a broad view of the outside world. Admission to the International program of the Ecole Polytechnique offers selected foreign students the opportunity to follow, for a full academic year or shorter periods, in particular in the Socrates, Unitech and Erasmus frameworks, advanced undergraduate and graduate studies that are part of the regular pluriscientific four year curriculum of École Polytechnique. Courses are given in French. The Ecole Polytechnique does not require that an international student passes French tests before enrolling. However, applicants must have a good command of the language and show proof of their level (certificate of a French teacher). During the academic year, the Ecole Polytechnique offers free French language courses.
Undergraduate & Graduate programmes: Master of Science degree and advanced graduate degree of Ecole Polytechnique 'Ingénieur' program (Engineering course); Masters of the Ecole Polytechnique, Doctoral studies - DEA (joint specialized graduate degree) or PhD; 1 year or short term International programs (mathematics, applied mathematics, computer science, economics, mechanics, physics, chemistry & biology.)
One of the oldest and most renowned higher education institutions in Germany, the University of Freiburg provides a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences (LAS). This is the university's first interdisciplinary, English-taught undergraduate program and the first of its kind in Germany. We welcome students from Germany and international students from around the world.
Reaching across academic fields, the LAS Bachelor's Degree is complementary to the University’s existing disciplinary Bachelor programs. It is hosted by the University College Freiburg (UCF) and started in October 2012 with a pioneer group of 78 students.
Developing our own specific perspective on a long tradition of Liberal Education in the United States and on recent highly successful interpretations of that tradition in the Netherlands, we emphasize problem-orientation, student-centeredness and an international outlook.
Situated at the heart of Europe, in direct proximity to both Switzerland and France, Freiburg is one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. The capital of the famous Black Forest region, it is well known for its extremely high quality of life.
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
• BSBI has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
• BSBI's main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential.
• We offer a Global MBA program, Master's Degrees in the fields of Finance, Marketing, International Tourism, and Fashion, as well as a Bachelor of Arts Program in Economics and Business Administration - all taught entirely in English
• BSBI aims to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and employment opportunities.
• In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, affordable fees and flexi pay options.
• BSBI's hands-on teaching methods will make sure that teaching goes beyond the classroom: you will gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners. Choose BSBI, you will understand how the concepts you learn should apply to the real business world!
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by green spaces, good transport links as well as bars, shops and restaurants. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA