Masters/ Phd in Europe: Optical science graduate programs, MSc in Optics and Photonics in Germany, English-speaking university college for international students/ Americans, Indians. Study abroad graduate optics programs in Europe, Phd in optics, physics/ engineering/ technology universities in Germany, Berlin..
Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics: Situated in the heart of Karlsruhe, in the Baden-Württemberg region of South-West Germany, Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers English language Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. KSOP has grown to be one of the leading research and education institutes in the field of optics & photonics in the world.
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics was founded in 2006 within the Karlsruhe Institute for Technology (KIT) under the roof of the KIT International Department.
The School is situated in Karlsruhe in the German state of Baden-Württemberg, near the French border.
Our Mission: The mission of the Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) is to provide the best possible environment for first-class research and education as well as for the generation of knowledge and innovation in Optics & Photonics.
Building on this excellent basis, the KSOP aims on remaining a world-leading institution for education, research, and innovation in optics & photonics.
Why Choose KSOP?
- Enhancing Professional Skills We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.
- Dedicated Support Services We actively promote thesis work of our doctoral researchers by dedicated supervision, mentoring, networking as well as by scientific and technical training.
- Unique Educational Concepts The KSOP educational concept is designed to qualify our graduates for accelerated careers at the world’s best academic institutions and in high-technology industries.
Optics & Photonics Degree Programs:
Master of Science (MSc) in Optics & Photonics - Duration: 2 years, taught in English
- Optical Systems
- Biomedical Photonics
- Solar Energy
- Advanced Spectroscopy
- Photonic Materials & Devices
Doctorate Degree Program: - PhD in Optics & Photonics
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Our master's programs in International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design & Development in Automotive & Mechanical Engineering each take 1.5 years (3 semesters) to complete.
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our programs keep abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (part of the ICD Academy for Cultural Diplomacy) is the world’s leading center for the study of cultural diplomacy. CCDS offers internationally recognized cultural diplomacy education in cooperation with partner European universities in Cluj-Napoca in Romania and Furtwangen University (HFU) in Germany) , as well as online cultural diplomacy programs and intensive, week-long seminars. Programs include Masters, MBA and Doctorate Degree programs in Cultural Diplomacy, International Relations and the Global Economy.
The educational programs of the Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies (CCDS) allow participants to research and experience cultural diplomacy in theory and in practice at the local, state and international levels. The CCDS benefits from the participation and support of leading political figures from around the world who participate in the Center’s activities throughout the year.
- MA Program in International Relations & Cultural Diplomacy
- MA Program in International Economics & Cultural Diplomacy
- MBA Program in Cultural Diplomacy & the Global Governance
- PHD Program in Cultural Diplomacy
- Online / Distance Learning Programs in Cultural Diplomacy
- Intensive Week-long Seminars
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program
Jacobs University Bremen is a private, international university in Germany. Opened in 2001, Jacobs University awards bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in the natural sciences, engineering, and the humanities and social sciences.
There are also preparatory courses offered, for example a Foundation Year offered, which provides high school graduates with the skills essential for academic success.
Admission to Jacobs University Bremen is highly selective and the language of instruction is English. Scholarships are available to students of any nationality.
More than 1500 students from over 120 countries are pursuing their studies at the university’s 34-hectare tree-lined campus in northern Bremen.
There are more than 100 world-class faculty members, visiting professors, and lecturers who are currently involved in trans-disciplinary teaching and research at Jacobs University Bremen.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Would you like to learn professional traditional Thai Yoga Massage and receive an internationally recognized certificate?
• Join a Thai yoga massage course at ITM Thai Hand Berlin! Conveniently situated in the Prenzlauer Berg district, we are an internationally-accredited and recognized Thai massage training school.
• We provide a wide range of professional certification courses in the ancient art of Thai massage therapy and Spa courses (including reflexology & aromatherapy) to German students & international students from around the world. Offered year-round & in summer, all courses are taught in English, German or Spanish.
• ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai yoga massage, and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• On completion, our students receive an internationally-recognized certificate or diploma. You can repeat courses for free as many times as you like, and take the practical exam whenever you feel ready.
• Our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
• BSBI has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
• BSBI's main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential.
• We offer a Global MBA program, Master's Degrees in the fields of Finance, Marketing, International Tourism, and Fashion, as well as a Bachelor of Arts Program in Economics and Business Administration - all taught entirely in English
• BSBI aims to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and employment opportunities.
• In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, affordable fees and flexi pay options.
• BSBI's hands-on teaching methods will make sure that teaching goes beyond the classroom: you will gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners. Choose BSBI, you will understand how the concepts you learn should apply to the real business world!
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by green spaces, good transport links as well as bars, shops and restaurants. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA