Computer Schools in Europe: IT college in Switzerland, Computer training courses in Geneva, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree programs, Computer programming, Database management, Microsoft Office training, Cisco certification programs, Diploma, certificate courses, Study abroad in Europe in Swiss technical university
Geneva IT Institute: Located in Carouge, 2 km south of the city centre of Geneva in Western Switzerland, Geneva IT Institute (GITI) offers complete professional trainings in Information Technology focusing degrees (BIT and MIT), diplomas and accredited certificates. Initially, we specialized in teaching computer techniques in workshops. Progressively, we have extended our competences to other computer connected fields such as programming, Microsoft Office, database management, Web Design and Internet.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Since then, Geneva IT Institute offers complete professional trainings in Information Technology focusing degrees (BIT and MIT), diplomas and accredited certificates. The result of our efforts was materialized by recognition of the school to prepare trainings acknowledged on a national and international scale resulting, such as: Cisco CCNA, ECDL, U-CH (Preliminary, First and Job User-ICT), I-CH (Brevet et Diplôme Fédéral d’Informaticien). Geneva IT Institute is awarded the eduQua, the Swiss quality label for continuous Education institutions.
Courses / Programs:
Degree, diploma and accredited certificates programs; Bachelor of Information Technology (B.i.T); Masters of Information Technology (M.I.T); Advanced Diploma in PC, Networking & Telecomminications, Advanced Programming & Web Design, Certifications in CISCO CCNA, ICDL, U-CH, I-CH, EUCIP European Certification of Informatics Professionals; Intensive Courses in PC Network Technician, CISCO CCNA; Basic Courses in Introduction to IT, Microsoft Office and Web Page Design.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
TFH, the University of Applied Sciences, is the largest university of applied sciences and the second largest engineering university in Berlin with more than 8,000 students. Some academic programs have restricted admission. TFH Berlin offers a wide range of academic programs from traditional to innovative engineering majors and beyond. Typically it takes eight semesters of full-time study to complete an academic program at TFH Berlin. Moreover, TFH Berlin offers a variety of Master's programs. TFH Berlin cultivates partnership exchanges with universities throughout the world. A good example of such a partnership exchange concerns the academic program in Mathematics, which offers courses jointly with its partner university UHA Muhlhouse in France. Most of our other partnership exchanges take place with universities in the USA, China and Korea. Applicants not only must provide documentation of graduation from a secondary school at a level required for admission to a university of applied sciences, they must also provide certification of preparatory training in industry/government.
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics & Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our Graduate Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified tutors.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics & Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the PhD program creating a basis for world-class research.
We enhance the professional skills of our graduates by tailored personal and management training. A strong pillar of the KSOP concept is the individual coaching of doctoral researchers by one mentor for each Research Area.
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education, with 30 years of international experience, is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, French culinary and pastry enthusiasts, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
Located in Edgware, in North-west London, CSBS College is an independent education provider that offers a wide range of full-time and part-time training courses in Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable Energy and Smart Home Technologies.
If you have ever aspired to be a professional plumber or electrician, dreamed of helping to develop the renewable energy industry, or if you always wanted to be capable of fixing everything inside your home by yourself, Career Studies College of Building Services has the solutions for you!
Our courses are carefully structured and taught by highly-qualified and enthusiastic tutors to offer you the necessary qualification for achieving a better-paid and rewarding career.
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
• Computer Science (taught in English & German)
• Embedded Systems Engineering (in English)
• Sustainable Systems Engineering (in English)
• Microsystems Engineering (in English)
• Mikrosystemtechnik (German)
You are here: School & College Search> Technical Colleges / Institutes in Europe> IT certification programs in Switzerland, Computer training in Geneva (une école spécialisée dans les technologies de l'information, située à Genève en Suisse)