William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney:
William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. You can study on-campus or online.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the hospitality and tourism industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
Some of the reasons why students choose William Blue include:
- Reputation - just ask an industry professional which college provides the most up-to-date ho
spitality management education, and the answer will always be William Blue.
- All courses have been designed by, and are taught by, the hospitality industry.
- William Blue is a modern, interactive and inspiring place to study with brilliant campus facilities. It has its own award winning training restaurant where regular events are held such as Celebrity Chef dinners, charity fundraisers and black tie functions.
- The college has links with excellent industry partners such as Merivale and Taste of Sydney to name just two.
- Work placement programs are built into all William Blue courses and this industry experience makes you very employable upon graduation.
- At William Blue you can apply at any time as many courses have several intakes throughout the year and courses are delivered on-campus and online.
- Excellent graduate outcomes. According to surveys conducted since 1996, 100% of grads find employment within 3 months of graduating!
- You can study now and pay later at William Blue with FEE-HELP and VET FEE-HELP government loans available to eligible fee paying students to help pay part or all of their tuition fees.
Courses / Programs:
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)