William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney: William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. Industry demand led to the development of the William Blue International Hotel Management School in 1990 and today, the William Blue College of Hospitality Management offers programs in both the vocational and higher education sectors. You can study on-campus or online.
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. William Blue has considerable experience in Higher Education. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
Courses / Programs:
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- SIT60307 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- SIT60307 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- SIT60307 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)
Why Study at William Blue College of Hospitality Management?
- William Blue has always focused on the needs of its students and the requirements of the industry for which they are being educated. The college has also developed unparalleled industry relationships over the past 20 years. Every William Blue student is required to spend time working in industry. To facilitate this industry “partnership” we invest heavily in providing state-of-the-art facilities and recognised industry experts as part of our teaching team.
- An essential ingredient of William Blue is its world class restaurant, William Blue Dining. This restaurant is open to the public daily and provides students with access to both a simulated and a realistic service environment. William Blue Dining was recently again awarded the title of “Best Restaurant in a Training Institution” by the Restaurant and Catering Association of NSW. The College also partners with prominent hotel groups to provide work experience in the housekeeping area within the hotel environment.
- William Blue are always investigating new ways of delivering a memorable student experience. Choose William Blue and they will work with you to ensure your dreams come true.
Our campus is located in North Sydney, a lively and sophisticated business district just a few minutes from central Sydney across the famous Harbour Bridge. North Sydney train station is only a short walk from our campus and with a vast array of eateries and shops nearby everything you need is right on our doorstep.
Sydney is a safe and friendly city with pristine beaches, gorgeous harbour side parks and possibly the most varied cuisine in the world.
Sydney is also one of the world’s leading tourism and business travel destinations. This provides William Blue students with access to a huge diversity of hospitality and tourism opportunities. With the Pacific Ocean to the east and the Blue Mountains to the west, Sydney offers you a wealth of excitement just waiting to be discovered.
Based in six cities across Australia, Navitas Workforce Solutions is a national business training organisation that provides quality vocational education in a wide range of business areas such as finance, accounting, sales, management communication. At NWS, we provide programs onsite at our modern facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Geelong, Perth and Brisbane, as well as offering some of our accredited programs online.
With over 20 years experience, NWS is an government-accredited training organisation that delivers customised programs to large organisations and individual participants. NWS gives you the option to choose how your program is delivered using a combination of our learning options. This flexibility allows you to balance family, life, and work commitments. Our staff has the knowledge and expertise to access government funding for your training, provided certain criteria are met.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we’ve designed our training to be fun, exciting and highly interactive. We provide unique and innovative learning tools which complement our style of training, so you will come away with the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals.
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Kingston International College is one of Australia’s leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers. We leverage the information gained through our many industry partnerships to tailor our courses to meet current and emerging industry needs/trends – thus ensuring that all our students are job ready on graduation. Furthermore, our focus on teaching excellence has granted us an excellent reputation amongst employers.
VET provides students with the practical skills required for highly specific industries/roles. Typically courses are only 6 months to a year in length – but highly focussed in nature. This differs from the higher education sector which instead has a more theoretical or abstract approach to education. Higher education courses are generally 3-4 years long.
VET focuses on providing students with the skills required to:
• Join the workforce for the first time.
• Re-join the workforce after a break.
• Advance careers.
• Move into a different career/sector.
• Upskill for self-employment/entrepreneurship.
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Marketing Communication
• Certificate IV in International Trade
• Diploma of International Business
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Business
• Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Certificate III + Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy is a beauty therapist training school located in North Sydney, NSW. We offer full-time and part-time diploma and certificate courses in Beauty Therapy and Beauty Services at our Sydney campus. Each course incorporates hands-on, practical training through our student salon. Our courses are also available to students all over Australia via distance learning. Subjects covered include make-up artist training, body massage, aromatherapy, facials, spa treatments and much more.
Ella Baché College is nationally and internationally accredited and recognised by the industry as being of the very highest standard. We are the only college with access to a network of over 200 Ella Baché Salons and 35 David Jones stores nationally that provide work experience and jobs for our students. In fact, over 70% of our students start their careers within the Ella Baché network!
The Ella Baché College is a NSW “Apprenticeship Approved Provider” for salons located in Sydney, Illawarra & Newcastle areas. Apprentices can now complete their studies and earn their Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy qualification with the Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate III in Beauty Services – 16 weeks part-time program
All of our beauty therapy courses are also offered via Distance Education.
Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door. We currently have 175 students in 13 classes with 22 Nationalities: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela.
CIC offers students a number of excellent pathways to Australian Universities, Government TAFEs and other private education providers, each offering a range of different degree and vocational qualifications.
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program