William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney: William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. Industry demand led to the development of the William Blue International Hotel Management School in 1990 and today, the William Blue College of Hospitality Management offers programs in both the vocational and higher education sectors. You can study on-campus or online.
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. William Blue has considerable experience in Higher Education. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
Courses / Programs:
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- SIT60307 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- SIT60307 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- SIT60307 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)
Why Study at William Blue College of Hospitality Management?
- William Blue has always focused on the needs of its students and the requirements of the industry for which they are being educated. The college has also developed unparalleled industry relationships over the past 20 years. Every William Blue student is required to spend time working in industry. To facilitate this industry “partnership” we invest heavily in providing state-of-the-art facilities and recognised industry experts as part of our teaching team.
- An essential ingredient of William Blue is its world class restaurant, William Blue Dining. This restaurant is open to the public daily and provides students with access to both a simulated and a realistic service environment. William Blue Dining was recently again awarded the title of “Best Restaurant in a Training Institution” by the Restaurant and Catering Association of NSW. The College also partners with prominent hotel groups to provide work experience in the housekeeping area within the hotel environment.
- William Blue are always investigating new ways of delivering a memorable student experience. Choose William Blue and they will work with you to ensure your dreams come true.
Our campus is located in North Sydney, a lively and sophisticated business district just a few minutes from central Sydney across the famous Harbour Bridge. North Sydney train station is only a short walk from our campus and with a vast array of eateries and shops nearby everything you need is right on our doorstep.
Sydney is a safe and friendly city with pristine beaches, gorgeous harbour side parks and possibly the most varied cuisine in the world.
Sydney is also one of the world’s leading tourism and business travel destinations. This provides William Blue students with access to a huge diversity of hospitality and tourism opportunities. With the Pacific Ocean to the east and the Blue Mountains to the west, Sydney offers you a wealth of excitement just waiting to be discovered.
Based in Perth, Western Australia, Paramount Training & Development provides business and individual training Australia-wide for airline companies, retail stores, office managers, public relations, media, hospitality, building material suppliers, motor vehicle dealers, telecommunication leaders, mining organisations, transportation, government departments plus many more. Paramount Training and Development provide a wealth of knowledge for increasing potential within people. Our trainers are members of the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) and The International Customer Service Association (ICSA).
We believe that fun is an important part of the learning process and strive to provide a high performance learning environment in which individuals retain information easier. We cater for all ages with new and interesting methods to impress those with different attention spans. By using Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic training materials we can keep everyone awake and ready for action. We customise our courses to suit your industry and company to help your employees learn and use more.
Our courses include:
- Managerial/Admin/HR/Supervisory Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Training
- Marketing and Sales
- Call Centre/Telemarketing training
- Front Office Training
- Computer Training
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ethics, Etiquette and Diversity
- Conflict Resolution
- Body Language
- Workplace Safety
Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door. We currently have 175 students in 13 classes with 22 Nationalities: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela.
CIC offers students a number of excellent pathways to Australian Universities, Government TAFEs and other private education providers, each offering a range of different degree and vocational qualifications.
National Institute of Technology Pty. Ltd. trading as NIT Australia. National Institute of Technology (NIT) is Registered Training Organisation and a CRICOS approved provider that delivers education and training services to both local and international students.
NIT’s aim is to provide rigorous, practical and industry-focused education and training that encourages disruptive technologies and cultivates exceptional information technology professionals.
NIT aims to target two core sectors of the ICT market – individuals interested in gaining either full qualifications or looking to enhance specific ICT skills.
The venture is initiated in order to cater the skill shortages and skill gaps in ICT sector both in Australia and globally.
NIT’s focus is to provide its students real experience to match the needs of employers via its industry internship programs.
NIT engages with industry through its staff and associates who work closely with industry partners, via consultancy and joint projects.
Professional Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- ACS Professional Year Program
IT-based Short Courses:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Information Technology
- Computer Networking
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
Established in 1985, SBTA is one of Sydney's largest, most successful training providers, welcoming thousands of young Australian and international students every year.
SBTA offers a diverse range of government-approved Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses in the areas of Business, Management, Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality. Prepare for a successful career in your chosen field or continue on to university with credits.
If required, English language courses are available through SBTA's sister school, The Sydney English Language Academy (SELA).