Einstein College Of Australia, Melbourne: Conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne, Victoria, Einstein College Of Australia is a private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides a range of career training courses to Australian students and international students from around the world. We offer Nationally Recognised Qualifications of the Australian Qualification Training Framework (AQTF) levels.
- If you study with us, you will have the privilege of studying in a city that which has been voted as the World’s Most Livable City. Due to the central location of Einstein College, students can use a wide range of public transport including trains, trams and buses.
- We endeavour to offer high standards of learning and teaching environment. Our faculty members are experts in their domains. This is the reason our college always attracts a large number of learners, local or international students inclusive.
- Our institution meet all requirements set by government regulatory authorities for the protection of foreign students. We work in accordance with the standards of the ESOS ACT (Education Services and Overseas Students). We are registered with the CRICOS-Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students.
Certificate, Diploma & Short Courses:
Our vocational education training programs and short courses are designed to prepare students for higher education or employment.
New Course -Diploma Of Business & Advanced Diploma Of Business -Diploma of Accounting & Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Other Courses Offiered - -Certificate III In Aged Care
-Certificate IV In Aged Care
-Certificate III Home & Community Care
-Certificate III in ESL ( Further Study ) General English $ 199
-Certificate IV in ESL ( OET Prepration Course for All Medical Professionals
- General English Courses for beginner to advanced level
- English for Overseas Qualified Health Professionals (OET Preparation Course)
- PTE Course
Address:Ground Floor, 313 – 315 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-04-14 were from:
Surigao City, Philippines;
Capetown, South Africa;
Novi Sad, Serbia;
Pretoria gauteng ,mayville, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronics and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute.
The Australian Institute of Commerce and Language is a Registered Training Organization and our courses are accredited and recognized by all relevant government bodies and educational institutions. AICL have won both national and state awards for excellence in delivery and our contribution to industry and the skills shortages in Australia. As we have students from over 50 countries from around the globe, our students are exposed to a vast range of cultures that enrich their life and open up a new network of international contacts that will further their future careers.
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
Kingston International College is one of Australia’s leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers. We leverage the information gained through our many industry partnerships to tailor our courses to meet current and emerging industry needs/trends – thus ensuring that all our students are job ready on graduation. Furthermore, our focus on teaching excellence has granted us an excellent reputation amongst employers.
VET provides students with the practical skills required for highly specific industries/roles. Typically courses are only 6 months to a year in length – but highly focussed in nature. This differs from the higher education sector which instead has a more theoretical or abstract approach to education. Higher education courses are generally 3-4 years long.
VET focuses on providing students with the skills required to:
• Join the workforce for the first time.
• Re-join the workforce after a break.
• Advance careers.
• Move into a different career/sector.
• Upskill for self-employment/entrepreneurship.
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Marketing Communication
• Certificate IV in International Trade
• Diploma of International Business
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Business
• Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Certificate III + Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology
Queensford College, located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, is a business school offering diploma and certificate courses in accountancy and management.
People from all over the world join Queensford College for many reasons. Some join to experience high quality of courses designed for modern business and industry, some for our services provided to students and some for our friendly and cosmopolitan-rich environment.
Whatever your reasons, we have simple motto that speaks volumes: "To Strive For Excellence".
Based in Perth, Western Australia, Paramount Training & Development provides business and individual training Australia-wide for airline companies, retail stores, office managers, public relations, media, hospitality, building material suppliers, motor vehicle dealers, telecommunication leaders, mining organisations, transportation, government departments plus many more. Paramount Training and Development provide a wealth of knowledge for increasing potential within people. Our trainers are members of the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) and The International Customer Service Association (ICSA).
We believe that fun is an important part of the learning process and strive to provide a high performance learning environment in which individuals retain information easier. We cater for all ages with new and interesting methods to impress those with different attention spans. By using Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic training materials we can keep everyone awake and ready for action. We customise our courses to suit your industry and company to help your employees learn and use more.
Our courses include:
- Managerial/Admin/HR/Supervisory Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Training
- Marketing and Sales
- Call Centre/Telemarketing training
- Front Office Training
- Computer Training
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ethics, Etiquette and Diversity
- Conflict Resolution
- Body Language
- Workplace Safety
Sydney College of Event Management is Australia's first specialist event management college offering a fully accredited Diploma of Events program. Study with industry professionals in the world's best event city, Sydney. Learn in an engaging, interactive and fun environment that is based on a 'simulated workplace', and graduate with a diploma.
We are an accredited Registered Training Organisation (provider code 70299) and our Diploma of Events (SIT50207) is a nationally accredited course approved under the auspices of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).
Our campus is located minutes from Central Railway Station and major bus routes. Set in the bustling education and fashion precinct of Surry Hills the location is an ideal place to study and hang out with your colleagues and meet other students over lunch or at the end of the day in the many cafes and friendly pubs in the area. It's a great atmosphere in a convenient location.