Einstein College Of Australia, Melbourne: Conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne, Victoria, Einstein College Of Australia is a private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that provides a range of career training courses to Australian students and international students from around the world. We offer Nationally Recognised Qualifications of the Australian Qualification Training Framework (AQTF) levels.
- If you study with us, you will have the privilege of studying in a city that which has been voted as the World’s Most Livable City. Due to the central location of Einstein College, students can use a wide range of public transport including trains, trams and buses.
- We endeavour to offer high standards of learning and teaching environment. Our faculty members are experts in their domains. This is the reason our college always attracts a large number of learners, local or international students inclusive.
- Our institution meet all requirements set by government regulatory authorities for the protection of foreign students. We work in accordance with the standards of the ESOS ACT (Education Services and Overseas Students). We are registered with the CRICOS-Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students.
Certificate, Diploma & Short Courses:
Our vocational education training programs and short courses are designed to prepare students for higher education or employment.
New Course -Diploma Of Business & Advanced Diploma Of Business -Diploma of Accounting & Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Other Courses Offiered - -Certificate III In Aged Care
-Certificate IV In Aged Care
-Certificate III Home & Community Care
-Certificate III in ESL ( Further Study ) General English $ 199
-Certificate IV in ESL ( OET Prepration Course for All Medical Professionals
- General English Courses for beginner to advanced level
- English for Overseas Qualified Health Professionals (OET Preparation Course)
- PTE Course
Address:Ground Floor, 313 – 315 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-12-31 were from:
Novi Sad, Serbia;
Capetown, South Africa;
Surigao City, Philippines;
Pretoria gauteng ,mayville, South Africa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Taylors College is a premier private college and Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment. With campuses in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, and Auckland in New Zealand, we provide world-class education in University Preparation and High School programs.
With more 90 years experience in the education industry, our aim is to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want.
The capital city of Western Australia, Perth is famous for a high standard of living and has the reputation of being Australia’s friendliest city. Taylors College Perth is based on The University of Western Australia (UWA) campus in the exclusive suburb of Claremont. Close to major train and bus routes, our campus is easily accessible from all areas of Perth.
Completion of the UWA Foundation Program offered at Taylors College Perth guarantees you entry to UWA. We also offer a Diploma of Commerce that allows direct entry to the second year of a range of UWA business majors, Australian high school Year 10 & 11 programs and English language courses for international students.
Sydney College of Event Management is Australia's first specialist event management college offering a fully accredited Diploma of Events program. Study with industry professionals in the world's best event city, Sydney. Learn in an engaging, interactive and fun environment that is based on a 'simulated workplace', and graduate with a diploma.
We are an accredited Registered Training Organisation (provider code 70299) and our Diploma of Events (SIT50207) is a nationally accredited course approved under the auspices of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA).
Our campus is located minutes from Central Railway Station and major bus routes. Set in the bustling education and fashion precinct of Surry Hills the location is an ideal place to study and hang out with your colleagues and meet other students over lunch or at the end of the day in the many cafes and friendly pubs in the area. It's a great atmosphere in a convenient location.
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronics and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute.
The Australian Institute of Commerce and Language is a Registered Training Organization and our courses are accredited and recognized by all relevant government bodies and educational institutions. AICL have won both national and state awards for excellence in delivery and our contribution to industry and the skills shortages in Australia. As we have students from over 50 countries from around the globe, our students are exposed to a vast range of cultures that enrich their life and open up a new network of international contacts that will further their future careers.
Kingston International College is one of Australia’s leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers. We leverage the information gained through our many industry partnerships to tailor our courses to meet current and emerging industry needs/trends – thus ensuring that all our students are job ready on graduation. Furthermore, our focus on teaching excellence has granted us an excellent reputation amongst employers.
VET provides students with the practical skills required for highly specific industries/roles. Typically courses are only 6 months to a year in length – but highly focussed in nature. This differs from the higher education sector which instead has a more theoretical or abstract approach to education. Higher education courses are generally 3-4 years long.
VET focuses on providing students with the skills required to:
• Join the workforce for the first time.
• Re-join the workforce after a break.
• Advance careers.
• Move into a different career/sector.
• Upskill for self-employment/entrepreneurship.
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Marketing Communication
• Certificate IV in International Trade
• Diploma of International Business
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Business
• Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Certificate III + Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
The KPI Institute - Worldwide Performance Excellence Solutions
Courses / Programs
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. We provide a wide range of business-related Certification Programs, offered face-to-face in Melbourne, Victoria or online via e-learning.
Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members.
Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has already certified professionals from more than 100 cities, in over 50 countries, across 6 continents.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates smartKPIs website, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Face-to-face and online study options:
- KPI Professional & Practitioner
- Strategy & Business Planning Professional
- Performance Management Professional
- Employee Performance Management Professional
- Data Analysis Professional
- Data Visualization Professional
- Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional
- Benchmarking Professional
- Supplier Performance Professional
- Customer Service Performance Professional
- Personal Performance Professional
- Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner