Career training colleges in Bournemouth, UK: Bachelor's & master's degree courses in England. Find accredited diploma & certificate programmes. Study abroad programs for international students in England
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Earn a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Foot Health Practice in Blackheath, 15 miles east of Birmingham City Centre.
Founded in 1996, The College of Foot Health Practitioners provides a range of foot care diploma courses.
Our students come from all walks of life. Some might have a background in health care - such as nurses seeking to gain greater control over their lives and free themselves from demanding and disruptive duty rotas.
The College is in its 19th year of successfully training practitioners to support and serve the population of the UK.
Foot care is absolutely essential to the maintenance of good health, and is effective in averting serious illness requiring costly intervention.
We offer Practical Training that takes place in the college clinics, where students work under supervision on real patients. The Principals are trained teachers and tutors teach current techniques.
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
Located in Polegate and located just 5 miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne and 30 minutes from Lewes.
The Canine Studies College offers City & Guilds in Dog Grooming and Animal Training and courses in Canine Behaviour, Dog Training Instruction, Canine First Aid and to both UK and international students.
The College operates within a set of 'Core Teaching Values' to ensure students leave with a combination of excellent theory underpinning their chosen topic, combined with excellent practical application and skills training.
Nails and Beauty Academy provides professional nail courses and beauty training courses for students in the UK, and we have four, specialist nail and beauty training centres in London (in Hammersmith, Westminster, Putney and Fulham). We provide expert Nail Technician Courses, Beauty Courses and Make-Up Courses for complete beginners and for more advanced courses for those who seek to update and refresh their skills or implement new techniques.
We specialise in the nail and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest techniques and products on the market. All our Beauty Training Courses are accredited by the Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT), a UK-based company offering both membership and insurance solutions to beauty therapists. ABT is designed by therapists, for therapists, in order to give your qualification real credibility in the workplace.
Our accredited courses run regularly at all four London training centres, and are just a few minutes away from the District Line tube stations.
Beauty Etiquette Training School is a beauty therapy school in Cardiff. We offer National Beauty & Health Training Accreditation (NBHTA) courses. Our diploma courses include Intensive Beauty, Facial Diploma, Nail Technology and Indian Head Massage. You can also choose from a variety of short one day courses and even build up to the full diploma modules over time. We run our courses on a flexible basis and as far as possible, allow you to choose the times and dates that best suit your schedule. We also offer distance learning packages for those who have trouble attending.
- Massage courses
- Hopi ear candling
- Eye enhancement
- Spray tanning
- Body wraps
- Bridal make up
- Silk and fibre glass nail extension
- Gel nail extensions
- Alternative acrylic nail extensions
West Thames College with two campuses in the Borough of Hounslow, West London, England, is one of the most successful colleges of Further and Higher Education in London with a growing reputation for excellence. West Thames College offers university level qualifications at Level 4 and higher including Higher National Diploma (HND), Foundation Degree and BA Hons Degree courses.
Students from many different countries choose to study at West Thames College. The variety of cultures within the college creates a dynamic, friendly and exciting environment. Our aim is to make your time at West Thames College one that will benefit you all your life.
We've got hundreds of courses - from basic skills to degree level in a wide range of subjects. So, whether you're a school leaver, an adult, an international student or an employer, we're bound to have the perfect course for you.
- A Levels
- Access to Higher Education
- Art & Design
- Beauty Therapy
- Business and Administration
- Computing and ICT
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Health and Care
& more ...