Career training colleges in Bournemouth, UK: Bachelor's & master's degree courses in England. Find accredited diploma & certificate programmes. Study abroad programs for international students in England
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-02-22 were from viewers in:
The Hague, Netherlands;
Hong Kong, Hong Kong;
Noordwijk Zh, Netherlands;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Sir Winston Churchill Academy and College, an equal opportunity college, is located in Chingford in the London Borough of Waltham Forest in north-east London (approximately 10 miles north-east of Central London). We guide and prepare students for careers in Training and Teaching, Business Administration and Management through a range of academic pathway programmes, and certificate & diploma undergraduate & postgraduate courses. We create future leaders and managers in the world of business, education and finance and help students to gain employment in competitive environments.
Our programmes are designed through a combination of business subjects, business language skills, work experience, entrepreneurial and networking skills, and are both academically rigorous and practical. We will deliver these in a dynamic international environment where you will be supported by a caring, professionally academic staff.
Our aim is to provide courses which are duly accredited by UK awarding bodies and universities and help students to get a quality of education that is recognised by other academic bodies and perpective employers. We are in the process of seeking Ofsted Accreditation.
Certificate & Diploma Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in areas including business, education & finance (with language support):
- HNC (Higher National Certificate) in Business (Level 4): 1 year
- HND (Higher National Diploma) in Business (Level 5): 2 year
- Advanced Diploma in Management and the Environment: 1 year
- Advanced Diploma in Sustainable Project Management; 1 year
- PGC / Masters in Management and the Environment: 1 year
At Regent's School of Fashion & Design, we aim to provide a career-focused education that will support you to develop your creativity, plus the practical and intellectual skills you will need to work in the contemporary design industries.
Our innovative and challenging fashion and design programmes blend theoretical understanding with practical, hands-on experience of your chosen subject. We aim to develop a fusion of creativity and business acumen in our students to ensure that you are well prepared for work in the real world. Personal attention is central to the way that we teach. Small classes allow us to offer you an exceptional level of support, guidance and encouragement.
Many of our staff are practising industry professionals, bringing real-world experience to your learning. The Regent's School of Fashion & Design is located on Marylebone High Street, fittingly an up-market location known for its many design-led boutiques, interior shops and cafes. This vibrant part of Central London is home to artists, musicians and entertainers.
Established in 1991, the Expert Tutorials business began as a tuition agency and later started to accommodate students wanting complete courses. In early 1995 the business moved to larger premises at Macclesfield Tutorial College in Cumberland Street, Macclesfield in Cheshire, North-West England. The College now caters for both full and part-time students and, provides GCSE and A Level courses in a wide range of subjects. Most places are for students sixteen plus and a few places are available to students younger than this. The college also offers full and part-time places to adults.
Previous students have gained places at Oxford, Cambridge and other universities to study Veterinary Science, Physics, Computing, Mathematics and other subjects. Students study in a particularly safe environment and are part of a small, friendly and professional working atmosphere.
Most students enter the College to prepare for GCSE and GCE Advanced examinations, but other examinations are possible, and the College prides itself on being able to cater for a wide variety of subjects.
- GCSE Course - the one or two year course is for students wishing to take a broad range of subjects in preparation for further study.
- A-Level Course: the GCE A-Levels may be studied over one or two years. Any number of subjects may be taken, and individual programmes are arranged. Students can opt for full-time or part-time status.
Students To Lawyers (STL) training and employment, in London, UK, is a paralegal agency offering professional short courses accredited by the Institute of Paralegals. Located near Battersea Park on the south bank of the River Thames, our 5-week courses (2 evenings per week) are for beginners and experienced paralegals. We also run a clerks / paralegal agency where we get work from solicitors and local government authorities on a freelance basis.
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.
Situated in Feltham, West London (just 13 miles west of Central London on the Piccadilly Line), West London School of Beauty provides a range of Beauty Therapy and Holistic Diploma courses to students from the surrounding area and all over the world.
We are dedicated to providing high-quality beauty / holistic training in intensive fast track short courses on a 1-2-1 basis, and in small group sizes.
This ensures individual attention within a relaxed professional atmosphere designed to meet our students' individual needs. We also provide courses at our training centre in Barnes, Southwest London.
All of our courses are designed to be learner centred, fun and innovative and guarantee you an exceptionally high standard of training by fully qualified tutors, so whichever course you choose you can do so in complete confidence that it will be delivered by highly professional staff in small class sizes, in surroundings that are conducive to learning.
We offer expert tuition and a wide choice of courses, including holistic therapies, beauty specialist and gel nail qualification.
Our courses are fully accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and The Guild of Professional Holistic Therapists, as well as Associated Beauty Therapists.