Career training colleges in Bournemouth, UK: Bachelor's & master's degree courses in England. Find accredited diploma & certificate programmes. Study abroad programs for international students in England
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing Hotels with exceptionally skilled staff in all departments. Since offering our classroom based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless passionate students, wanting a career in Hospitality. With a high success rate of our graduates gaining employment in the industry, we have played a decisive role in improving the lives of committed individuals and made scores of dreams come true.
On-Site Hospitality Courses:
- Hotel Receptionist & Opera PMS
- Hotel Reservations Agent & Opera PMS
- Opera PMS Hotel Software
- Hospitality Management
- Supervision & Leadership
- Hospitality English Language
Online Hospitality Courses:
- Telephone Handling Skills
- Message Handling Skills
- Hotel Reservations Taking a Booking by Phone
- Up-Selling Techniques Expert Sales Skills
- Interaction & Networking Techniques
- Exceeding Guest Expectations
Impressing Your Guests With Excellence
- Listen & Learn Exercise
Professional Hospitality Communication
We are a specialist vocational sixth College in South Croydon offering outstanding experiences and nationally recognised qualifications. Recent Ofsted inspections and local reports indicate clearly that we are now offering the best education and training of any College in the surrounding boroughs.
Tresham is a College of Further and Higher Education with campuses in Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough, Northamptonshire in the English East Midlands. Tresham offers a wide range of full and part time courses and apprenticeships from entry level up to degree level for Adults and School Leavers. Tresham is a partner college of University of Bedfordshire and University of Northampton.
A good further education college such as Tresham is able to provide a fresh start with new and exciting opportunities for everybody from vocational education and skills for young people, high quality A Level provision as an alternative to studying at school, progression routes into higher education for the traditionally underrepresented groups, opportunities for adults to return to learn as well as offering the chance to learn for pleasure.
In addition Tresham has a dedicated Business Solutions team that works with local companies to raise the skills of their workforce and help develop their business.
- A Levels
- Access to Higher Education
- Accounting and Finance
- Art and Design
- Beauty and Holistic Therapies
- Business and Management
- Child Care
- Computing and IT
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Foundation Programmes
- Health and Safety
- Hospitality and Catering
- Performing Arts
Beauty Etiquette Training School is a beauty therapy school in Cardiff. We offer National Beauty & Health Training Accreditation (NBHTA) courses. Our diploma courses include Intensive Beauty, Facial Diploma, Nail Technology and Indian Head Massage. You can also choose from a variety of short one day courses and even build up to the full diploma modules over time. We run our courses on a flexible basis and as far as possible, allow you to choose the times and dates that best suit your schedule. We also offer distance learning packages for those who have trouble attending.
- Massage courses
- Hopi ear candling
- Eye enhancement
- Spray tanning
- Body wraps
- Bridal make up
- Silk and fibre glass nail extension
- Gel nail extensions
- Alternative acrylic nail extensions
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
Conveniently located in central London, Kensington College of Business (KCB) provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate degree courses in the fields of business, accounting and management to UK-based and international students. We also prepare students for the qualifications of leading Chartered Professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA). In addition, we provide specialist training to major corporate clients (including Lloyds TSB and Capita Registrars).
KCB has the distinction of being the first College both in the UK and internationally to be inspected and accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges), which comes under the direct supervision of OfSted. KCB is also validated and awarded by the University of Wales.
Our campus is located in Holborn, which is in the heart of London in close proximity to the financial district of the City of London. This area is renowned as one of the foremost financial centres of the world and the world famous shopping/entertainment district (the West End) of the City of London.