Career training colleges in Bournemouth, UK: Bachelor's & master's degree courses in England. Find accredited diploma & certificate programmes. Study abroad programs for international students in England
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition. • We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Reivew: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.”
- Shivaji, India
Cheadle & Marple Sixth Form College is one of the largest and most successful Sixth Form Colleges in the country. With modern campuses in Cheadle and Marple, Stockport in the Greater Manchester area, the College offers a wide range of academic, vocational and work-based courses for school-leavers and adult learners of all ages within a friendly learning environment. Both campuses have a thriving and colourful learning environment and offer a broadly similar choice of courses for all the community.
Over 500 full and part time courses available. There are successful Sixth Forms at both Cheadle and Marple and a wide range of flexible courses for adults at both campuses that include; Art and Photography, Business, Finance & Law, Home & Interior Design, Fashion, Tailoring & Embroidery, Crafts, Languages, Dance & Drama
Carnegie Business Training and Development, Dunfermline
Courses / Programs
Based in Dunfermline, Fife, Carnegie Business Training and Development offers a comprehensive range of Gas, and Health & Safety courses for the needs of existing professionals and entrants. Carnegie is one of Scotland’s leading career training providers, delivering a diverse and dynamic range of training solutions.
Our purpose-built gas workshops are fitted out with the latest equipment, and our tutors are all ex-British Gas engineers with broad professional and industrial experience. We also offer Health and Safety courses for the needs of existing health and safety professionals and entrants working towards a new and challenging career within the health and safety industry.
Whether you are an individual looking to enhance your Health & Safety CV, or an employer who recognises the benefits of training and development, Fife College Training & Development can assist you to gain that all important edge in today’s highly competitive marketplace.
Gas Safety Courses:
- Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety
- Combustion Performance Analysers
- Central Heating Boilers & Hot Water
- Fire & Wall Heaters
- Domestic Cookers
- Indirect Fired Heating Appliances
- Direct Fired Heating Appliances
- First Fix Commercial Pipework...
Health & Safety Courses:
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Safety Harness Inspection
- Safety Passport
- Safe Use of Hand and Power Tools
- Working at Height
- Working in Confined Spaces
- Accident Investigating and Reporting...
In today's increasingly globalized world, there is a huge demand for trained personnel within this industry.
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) is the leading professional association for those involved in all aspects of logistics and transport. Headquartered in London, it is a membership based organisation with over 30,000 members in over 30 countries, including Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, North America, China and the United Arab Emirates.
Other professional bodies and trade associations include the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers which is the professional body for those engaged in all aspects of the shipping business, and the UK Chamber of Shipping which is the trade association and voice for the UK shipping industry.
CILT Supply Chain Qualifications:
- Level 1 Award in Logistics & Transport
- Level 2 Certificate in Logistics & Transport
- Level 3 Certificate in Logistics & Transport
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Logistics & Transport
- Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Logistics & Transport
Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) courses include:
- Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE)
- Foundation Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
Situated right opposite the famous Waterloo Station in the heart of Central London, London Waterloo Academy is an independent establishment of Further and Higher Education. We offer a wide range of professional / career training Certificate and Diploma Programs in Business, Management, IT, Language Learning, and Tourism fields. The Academy is accredited by ASIC and recognised by UKBA in United Kingdom.
We welcome students from diverse backgrounds from around the globe. We encourage a multi-cultural community from the representatives of over 20 different nationalities on campus each year. The college adheres to the founders’ initial objective to ‘support students to learn how to think critically for themselves and be contribute towards making the world a better place.
Professional / Career Training Certificate & Diploma Programs:
Course categories include:
- Business & Management
- Maritime Management
- Supply Chain Management
- IT / Computer Training
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Dental Nursing
- English Language
- Foreign Language
- GCSE Preparation
- Vocational Achievement
- Health and Social Care
Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management
- Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services
- Community Education
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments
- Nursing & Health Professions
- A Levels and Creative Studies
- e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life
- 14-16 School Links
- Learn Direct
City College Norwich in Norfolk, UK (2 hours from London by train or coach), is a college of further and higher education offering a wide range of vocational, academic and professional courses. City College Norwich is known for its friendly atmosphere and its supportive staff, and is perfect for students who appreciate the quieter pace of life that is available here in Norfolk. International students from all over the world have been coming to City College Norwich to study for over 30 years.
Alongside excellent teaching and great support, and the opportunity for work both during and after studies, you will interact with a mix of people from those who were born in Norfolk and have never ventured further afield, to those who have traveled the world and are now settled here.
City College Norwich is an approved education provider and registered with the UK Border Agency as a Sponsor to accept international students on a student visa under the Points Based System.