London Guildhall College: London Guildhall College is located in London, England and is one of the best choices for overseas students. We are situated in New Road in Central London, in the City of Westminster close to Islington and Camden.
We are affiliated with the best universities in the UK to provide external education programmes, degrees, diplomas and training in fields including Business Administration; Travel, Tourism & Hospitality; Accounting, Computing; Digital Art; English for International Students and many others....
Located on Bow Road, London Borough of Tower Hamlets in East London, East London Beauty Academy offers Level 2, 3 and 4 ITEC international diploma courses in beauty, make up, massage, hair removal, skincare, manicure and pedicure, eyelash tinting and eyelash extensions, nail extensions, spa body treatments, anatomy and physiology as well as intense pulsed light treatment (IPL) and laser courses. We have a selection of 1-6 day foundation courses in beauty therapy, which will give the student a BABTAC Qualification which can then be used to seek employment or start a small business enterprise.
East London Beauty Academy has been established as a beauty school and salon since April 2008. Our goal is to produce the best Beauty Therapists regardless of sex, age, ethnicity or religion. We are aware of the demands that modern society places on people and therefore have designed our courses to meet those needs. We also have online courses for students who want to do the course but are not able to come in during the week days. We also have links with the community and train young girls within the community who have a desire to enter into the beauty field but have no means of funding.
- ITEC Diploma Courses:
* Beauty Specialists with skincare, manicure, waxing etc
* Nail Art
* Body Treatments including Swedish body massage
* Facial Electrical Treatments such as Steam & Brush Cleanse
* Indian Head Masage
* Microdermabrasion Treatments
* Nail Art
* Nail Technology
* Spa Body Treatments including bodymasks & wraps
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatment
- BABTAC Courses in make up, massage, eyelash tinting & extention etc
- Online Courses
Situated in Wisley, Woking, 14 miles south west of London, Surrey, England, the Royal Horticultural Society is the UK's leading gardening charity dedicated to advancing horticulture and promoting good gardening. Our goal is to help people share a passion for plants, to encourage excellence in horticulture and inspire all those with an interest in gardening. We offer programs in Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture. We also organise walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
We promote our commitment to gardeners and gardening through inspirational flower shows and events, gardens, advice, research, learning & education, our role in community horticulture and much more. We provide gardeners with a practical understanding of the science that underpins gardening, to improve their experience. We develop ideas on best practice in gardening that meet the needs of gardeners while respecting the environment. Our research yields practical benefits for gardeners at all levels of experience and interest.
Advanced Certificate, Diploma and Master of Horticulture covering a wide range of horticultural subjects from plant propagation to garden planning; Continuing Professional Development. We also offer walks and talks, practical demonstrations, short courses and workshops giving gardeners of all levels a platform of transferable skills and knowledge.
Located in Polegate and located just 5 miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne and 30 minutes from Lewes.
The Canine Studies College offers City & Guilds in Dog Grooming and Animal Training and courses in Canine Behaviour, Dog Training Instruction, Canine First Aid and to both UK and international students.
The College operates within a set of 'Core Teaching Values' to ensure students leave with a combination of excellent theory underpinning their chosen topic, combined with excellent practical application and skills training.
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech, since our foundation in 1986, we have risen to become a major global provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries, offering educational training, consultancy and auditing services. We offer In-house training on our clients premises, any course can be tailored to suit your precise needs. We also offer residential training courses at various locations and countries including UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, USA, etc.
Our services are the first choice of major multinationals and small start-up ventures on every continent, and all are given with one aim in mind: to train your people to the highest standards and offer the best possible advice to contribute to your company's success.
We also provide auditing, consulting and training services for the Medical Devices Industry.
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
In-house & Residential training courses include:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Change Control
- Contract Manufacture and Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Deviation Reporting
- Good Distribution Practice
- Management Issues
- Plasma Products
- Quality Management Systems
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Issues/Pharmaceutical Law
- Risk Management
- Starting Materials
Merton College, based in Morden, Surrey, UK, is a career training school offering courses from basic English, IT and numeracy through to programmes that will equip you for entry to University or give you advanced vocational skills. We teach a wide range of courses at different levels, to people from many different backgrounds and of all ages. Many of our students are aged 16-19 but we also have a substantial number of mature learners. We have equal numbers of male and female students and a wide representation of ethnic backgrounds. Both students and our staff contribute to a rich culture and positive atmosphere at the College.
- Business, Leisure & Management
- Catering, Hospitality & Facilities Services
- Community Education
- Engineering, Motorcycles & Musical Instruments
- Nursing & Health Professions
- A Levels and Creative Studies
- e2e, Prince's Trust and Skills for Working Life
- 14-16 School Links
- Learn Direct
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.