London Guildhall College: London Guildhall College is located in the City of Westminster in Central London and consider ourselves one of the best colleges in London, England for overseas students. We are affiliated with the best universities in the UK to provide external education programmes, degrees, diplomas and training. We offer advice on immigration procedures for international students as well as special offers, discounts & free books.
London Guildhall College offers a range of undergraduate and graduate degree, diploma and training programs including the following:
Association of Business Executives (ABE): We became an ABE accredited college in 2003. We chose to teach ABE qualifications because of their good value and because of ABE’s commitment to helping students achieve their career goals. The main advantage of an ABE course is that students can progress from certificate level to bachelors or masters degree. We receive good feedback from our students and highly recommend ABE.
- Business Management Our new Business Management programme is a professional, QCA-accredited qualification to prepare you for a career in business, or to give you advanced entry onto professional qualifications and university degrees in the UK and other countries. The programme covers the theoretical issues of business and management and offers many practical skills useful to potential employers.
- Business Information Systems Companies now seek business professionals who are comfortable using a range of IT applications, and can communicate confidently with their IT colleagues. Holders of our Business Information Systems qualifications have a firm grounding in key IT and business skills that enable them to build bridges between technology and business practice.
Accounting - Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) The ACCA Qualification is designed to provide the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values which will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors, whether they are working in the public or private sectors, practising in accounting firms, or pursuing a career in business. The ACCA Qualification embeds the global accounting education standards set by the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). There is a strong focus on professional values, ethics, and governance. These skills are essential as the profession moves towards strengthened codes of conduct, regulation, and legislation – with an increasing focus on professionalism and ethics in accounting. These are examined at the highest level in the ACCA Qualification and are a core element of your practical experience requirements.
Other Courses Available
Business: - Diploma in Business Administration - Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Master of Business Administration (MBA) Computing: - Diploma in Computing and Systems Management - BSc in Computing - MSc in Computing - Digital Art - E-Commerce - Basic Computing
English for International Students: - English Language Access Programme - English Foundation Programme
Foundation: - Degree Foundation Course
Law: - Bachelor of Laws (LLB) - Master of Laws (LLM)
Security Industry Training Organisation (SITO): - BJT-Static Guarding and Patrol - Communication and Conflict Management
The London Academy for Higher Education occupies a unique position at the heart of the Olympic Village – London 2012, and is serving the growing industry needs for training and development. Offering a brilliant location, state-of-the-art training facilities, and recognised quality assurance, LAHE gives organisations the opportunity to develop and broaden the practical knowledge and skills of their staff.
Through courses which incorporate lectures, workshops, work experience, scenario planning and discussion groups we focus on the organisations exact business requirements. The London Academy for Higher Education is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for Independent Further and Higher Education.
Courses for further and higher education include BSc Accounting and Finance; BSc Accounting with Law/Law with Accounting; BSc Management; BSc Economics; BSc Business; PgD/MBA Business Administration; DMS in Strategic Management; Teacher Training; Information Technology; Law; Accounting; Bookkeeping; Travel Agency Management; Hotel Management; Health and Social Care.
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
Located in Islington, North London, The London School of Media Make-up is an established institution offering an intensive 3 month Diploma course for aspiring makeup artists interested in the film, television and fashion industries.
Our complete 3 month make-up diploma course covers a comprehensive range of subjects from basics, camouflage, fashion, period makeup and hair to casualty, character and prosthetics. Our aim is to teach the best talent to the highest level.
In addition to our flagship Diploma course, we also provide shorter term specialized makeup Certificate courses in fields that include Fashion Trends, Bridal Make-up, Contemporary Hair, and more.
Our school brings together award-winning tutors at the cutting edge of their specialist fields, working at the highest level of their profession.
Upon completion of the course, students are given contacts within the industry. When they graduate, we keep mentoring them throughout their career with our agency ‘London Media Make up’, providing professional freelance make-up and hair artists, designers, and assistants to all media sectors.
• Located in Shepherd's Bush, West London, Leiths School of Food and Wine has an international reputation as a first-class culinary institute for chefs. Students come from all over the world to enjoy dedicated cooking classes in a friendly atmosphere with professionally-trained chefs.
• We provide one-day cooking classes, evening courses, weekend classes, and week-long classes as well as Professional Certificate and Diploma courses from foundation to advanced levels. Cooking styles, techniques and flavours taught include Moroccan, Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, and more.
• Our "Professional Courses" are for those who are interested in a career in the Culinary Arts. Whether your desire is to become a Michelin starred chef, start your own food business, work in food media, run a catering company or become a private cook; a professional Leiths course will provide you with the skills to get started.
• Our "Amateur Cook Courses" are fun, informal classes are designed for enthusiastic home cooks. Focusing on specific skills or themes, students usually cook in pairs and sit down to enjoy what they have cooked for lunch. The minimum age is generally 18, but younger students may be considered.
Located in the heart of Croydon in South London, University Centre Croydon (UCC) provides certificate and degree courses to UK and international students from around the world. Part of Croydon College, we aim to provide a positive and enjoyable learning experience that will enable you to achieve your academic and professional aspirations.
The degree courses delivered by UCC are offered in partnership with the University of Sussex, which is ranked in the top 20 UK universities and the world's top 2% of universities. UCC offers an outstanding combination of high-quality education, student support, excellent transport links and opportunities for a varied social life.
UCC is an excellent choice for university level education for overseas students. Only 15 minutes from Central London, we keep our class sizes small so that we can provide lots of individual attention. We are proud of our multi-cultural community.
Higher National Certificate Course:
- HNC in Business and Management
BA (Hons) Degree Courses
- Business and Management
- Business and Marketing
- Business and Finance
- Criminology, Psychology and Social Justice
- Design for Visual Communication
- Fashion Design and Production
- Fine Art
Located in Polegate and located just 5 miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne and 30 minutes from Lewes.
The Canine Studies College offers City & Guilds in Dog Grooming and Animal Training and courses in Canine Behaviour, Dog Training Instruction, Canine First Aid and to both UK and international students.
The College operates within a set of 'Core Teaching Values' to ensure students leave with a combination of excellent theory underpinning their chosen topic, combined with excellent practical application and skills training.