Career Training UK: Pitman courses in Milton Keynes, Office skills, Computer classes, Secretarial courses, Bookkeeping / Accounting training, Business school, Certificate, Diploma courses, Legal, Medical secretary training in England
Pitman Training Milton Keynes: Pitman Training Milton Keynes is conveniently located in the centre of the city, within easy access of transport links to London, Bedfordshire and Northampton. With more than 100 independent training centres all over the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and Mauritius, Pitman Traning are unique in being the oldest and longest running secretarial and business skills training company. We provide top quality training in Secretarial, Business, Accountancy, Office, IT and Web design skills. Training is carried out in a flexible, self-paced style so that you can choose when you train. This allows you to complete diplomas in as little as 9 weeks as full time study or take up to 12 months if you have other commitments such as work or family.
Email:Contact us below
Courses / Programs:
Microsoft Office Skills
Sage Line 50
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
Oxford College International (OCI) in Park Royal, northwest London, is a private, accredited International College offering certificate and diploma courses in IT, Healthcare and Accountancy to UK and International Students. OCI prides itself in the quality of the lectures and has trained thousands of students since 1996.
We are accredited by well respected awarding bodies such as OCR, EDI, ABE, ABP, OTHM, BCS, IAM, IAB, Ascentis and are a listed training provider for CIMA and ACCA accountancy bodies and Edexcel through a third party arrangement.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Business Management
- Computers and IT
- Health and Social Care
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Based in London, England, OTT (Online Travel Training) is an online travel and ticketing training school providing a range of e-learning Certificate courses covering all aspects of travel & tourism. Courses include product & destination training, as well as comprehensive training in GDS (Global Distribution Systems).
OTT is the world's largest resource of online product and destination courses with over 50,000 active global members and over 120 distance learning courses. The OTT portal provides travel agents and industry professionals with access to our wide range of client eLearning courses, allowing them to train at their own pace from work, or home.
In an increasingly competitive environment, the need for travel agents to be fully knowledgeable about a wide range of both long and short haul destinations has never been greater. OTT aims to address those needs by supplying comprehensive e-training courses accessible to all involved in travel. OTT is IATA (International Air Transport Association) compliant - all our GDS & CRS courses fulfill IATA requirements.
- Destination Training
- Cruise & Ferries Training
- Tour Operator Training
- Airline Training...
GDS (Global Distribution System) Travel Training:
- Galileo Training
- Sabre Training
- Amadeus Training
- Worldspan Training
- Viewdata Training
- Virgin Fares & Ticketing
- Become a Tour Guide
General Online Travel Training Courses:
- Check-In Training
- Travel Technology
- Business Travel Training...
CECOS London College is located in the heart of London in the borough of Islington. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programmes in information technology, business administration (including MBA), business information technology, computer sciences, accounting, travel & tourism management and more. has been one of the leading tuition providers for ACCA and CAT qualifications for the last ten years. CECOS London College also offers a range of computer certification courses including Microsoft, Oracle, Java and Cisco training.
CECOS London College is a prestigious name in vocational and professional training. The British Accreditation Council, UK, has recognised the College as efficient for independent further and higher education.
Abertay Training are training specialists who offer a range of accredited Train the Trainer courses plus Health and Safety Training throughout the UK and internationally. We supply public courses in locations including London, Manchester, Birmingham Plymouth, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast as well as in-house staff training anywhere in the UK or internationally.
Our Train the Trainer courses are approved by accrediting bodies and cover the areas of First Aid Trainer, Manual Handling Trainer, Patient Handling Trainer, Fire Safety Trainer, DSE Assessor, PTLLS, A1 Assessor, AED Trainer, CIEH Professional Trainers Award etc.
- EDI approved First Aid Trainer (Level 3) Award
- EDI approved Manual Handling Trainer (Level 3) Award
- IOSH approved Patient Handling Trainer
- IFE approved Fire Safety Trainer
- Edexcel PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector) Level 3/4 Award
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) A1 Assessor
- DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Professional Trainers Award
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management