Career Training UK: Pitman courses in Milton Keynes, Office skills, Computer classes, Secretarial courses, Bookkeeping / Accounting training, Business school, Certificate, Diploma courses, Legal, Medical secretary training in England
Pitman Training Milton Keynes: Pitman Training Milton Keynes is located in Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire in south-east England within easy access of transport links to London, Northampton and Bedfordshire. Pitman Training has a long and proud history that began with one shorthand school in 1870. Today with more than 100 independent Pitman Training Centres all over the UK, Ireland, the Middle East and Mauritius, we are unique in being the oldest and longest running secretarial and business skills training company. We provide top quality training in Secretarial, Accountancy, Business, Office, IT and Web design skills. Training is carried out in a flexible, self-paced style on a full-time or part-time basis so that you can choose when you train. This allows you to complete diplomas in as little as 9 weeks as full time study or take up to 12 months if you have other commitments such as work or family. We welcome people of all ages and all backgrounds.
- Secretarial Training
- Accountancy Training
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Business Management
- Web Design
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Sage Line 50
- Basic Book-keeping
Oxford College International (OCI) in Park Royal, northwest London, is a private, accredited International College offering certificate and diploma courses in IT, Healthcare and Accountancy to UK and International Students. OCI prides itself in the quality of the lectures and has trained thousands of students since 1996.
We are accredited by well respected awarding bodies such as OCR, EDI, ABE, ABP, OTHM, BCS, IAM, IAB, Ascentis and are a listed training provider for CIMA and ACCA accountancy bodies and Edexcel through a third party arrangement.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Business Management
- Computers and IT
- Health and Social Care
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Based in London, England, OTT (Online Travel Training) is an online travel and ticketing training school providing a range of e-learning Certificate courses covering all aspects of travel & tourism. Courses include product & destination training, as well as comprehensive training in GDS (Global Distribution Systems).
OTT is the world's largest resource of online product and destination courses with over 50,000 active global members and over 120 distance learning courses. The OTT portal provides travel agents and industry professionals with access to our wide range of client eLearning courses, allowing them to train at their own pace from work, or home.
In an increasingly competitive environment, the need for travel agents to be fully knowledgeable about a wide range of both long and short haul destinations has never been greater. OTT aims to address those needs by supplying comprehensive e-training courses accessible to all involved in travel. OTT is IATA (International Air Transport Association) compliant - all our GDS & CRS courses fulfill IATA requirements.
- Destination Training
- Cruise & Ferries Training
- Tour Operator Training
- Airline Training...
GDS (Global Distribution System) Travel Training:
- Galileo Training
- Sabre Training
- Amadeus Training
- Worldspan Training
- Viewdata Training
- Virgin Fares & Ticketing
- Become a Tour Guide
General Online Travel Training Courses:
- Check-In Training
- Travel Technology
- Business Travel Training...
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech, since our foundation in 1986, we have risen to become a major global provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industries, offering educational training, consultancy and auditing services. We offer In-house training on our clients premises, any course can be tailored to suit your precise needs. We also offer residential training courses at various locations and countries including UK, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, USA, etc.
Our services are the first choice of major multinationals and small start-up ventures on every continent, and all are given with one aim in mind: to train your people to the highest standards and offer the best possible advice to contribute to your company's success.
We also provide auditing, consulting and training services for the Medical Devices Industry.
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
In-house & Residential training courses include:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Change Control
- Contract Manufacture and Testing
- Clean Rooms
- Deviation Reporting
- Good Distribution Practice
- Management Issues
- Plasma Products
- Quality Management Systems
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Issues/Pharmaceutical Law
- Risk Management
- Starting Materials
• Chestnut Education Group are an innovative corporate training and short courses provider with locations in London, Oxford, Cambridge, and more. We specialise in offering programmes that are scalable to your needs, flexible to your schedule and affordable for your budget.
• CEG works with trusted partners to deliver modern training programmes that help organisations to understand the skill gaps and assist employees to revolutionise themselves to embrace the changes made by updates to technology and automation.
• The organisation has the facilities to deliver training and short courses in prestigious locations in the United Kingdom, including Cambridge, Oxford and London as well as at locations of choice for larger groups. All courses are delivered by industry experts who use micro learning methods to stimulate real industry examples and case studies.
• Most of the corporate training courses offered allow delegates to earn credits from professional bodies and continue their learning experience.
• Chestnut Education Group aims to offer a unique corporate training experience that fits with the modern era of digital learning where training is scalable, affordable and flexible.
• Advanced Professional English
• Strategic Management and Leadership
• Advanced Strategic Information Technology
• Advanced Reporting and Budgeting
• Oil & Gas - Business Environment and Finance
• Public Relations Management
• Diploma In Cyber Security Management And Operations
• Functional Behaviour Assessment
• Inter-Cultural Intelligence
• Cross-Cultural Business Communication
• ILM Level 3, 5 and 7 Leadership and Management
The European Centre of Technology (ECT) is a career training school that has been running training courses since 1975 and has a wealth of experience providing Engineering, Management and Finance workshops.
Our professional Engineering, Management and Finance training courses are organised online and on-campus in collaboration with leading European and international universities.
ECT Courses held in the UK and globally through classroom or online learning can be used as a progression route leading to further studies.
The internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to successful course participants, as important evidence of the theoretical and practical skills required of professionals and quality practitioners in the industry.
Mary Reid International Spa Academy is located in the centre of Edinburgh, a short walk from the main bus station, Waverley and Haymarket train stations. We provide a wide range of part-time, full-time, short-term, undergraduate and postgraduate beauty therapy courses, and all are from the central Edinburgh Beauty School. We have an excellent reputation for the quality of our learning both in beauty therapy and body therapy, leading to internationally recognised qualifications - ITEC & CIDESCO.
Since 1954, the Mary Reid International Spa Academy has been at the forefront of education and beauty therapy in the UK, offering a vibrant learning experience. Mary Reid has become recognised throughout the world as one of the very best places for therapy students to 'learn their trade'. The school is proud to uphold Mary Reid's commitment to excellence, maintaining high standards of training that helps graduates develop successful, fulfilling careers.
Our syllabus delivers a complete skill set for the modern spa professional, providing the sector with expertly trained students with well rounded skills and abilities not just in therapy but across every aspect of spa operations and management.