5E Ltd has been providing IT training and work-based learning for local students in London since 1998. We aim to improve access to high quality education and employment through accredited training, enterprise and employment programmes and promise to provide a high quality, relevant service tailored to meet the needs of all our students. 5E Ltd has 8 centres in North and East London including Tottenham (Selby Road), Enfield (Pegamoid Road), Colindale (Edgware Road), Wood Green (Coburg Road), Ilford (Clements Road), Stratford (Broadway), Barking (Wakering Road) and Edmonton (Edmonton Green).
The high quality of delivery is proven by our high success rates of getting people into jobs. In 2008, 60% of learners with severe barriers to employment gained sustainable jobs after attending employability training courses with 5E.
5E Ltd is proud to have achieved:
* Three consecutive Outstanding Ofsted Grade 1′s since 2003 (Leadership & Management and Equality of Opportunity) The Beacon Status Award recognised the achievement of three consecutive Ofsted Outstanding Grade 1’s for Leadership and Management and Equality of Opportunity.
* Learning & Skills Improvement Service (LSIS) Beacon Status Award On 6th July 2009, 5 E Ltd achieved the Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS) Beacon Status Award which provides public recognition of excellence and innovation of our work within the further education system.
* Investors in People GOLD Award Since the introduction of the new Bronze, Silver and Gold tiers, a reassessment of 5E Ltd. found that we have achieved Gold, the highest rating attainable from Investors in People.
* Outstanding Ofsted Provider status The Office for Standards in Education, a non-governmental department of Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Schools in England.
* City & Guilds: 5E is approved to deliver and examine City & Guilds qualifications. City & Guilds is the UKs leading awarding body, offering more than 500 qualifications across 28 industry sectors, through 8500 approved learning providers.
* Ofsted: 5E also achieved an overall Grade 1 (Outstanding) in the Ofsted Inspection in 2008. Ofsted is Britain’s official inspection body.
* BAC: The British Accreditation Council has provided a comprehensive quality assurance scheme for independent further and higher education in the UK since 1984. This accreditation is recognised the world over by students, agents and government officials as the clearest mark of educational quality in the private sector. As of 2009, new regulations have come into effect so that visas are granted only to students at accredited institutions.
* Prometric: Prometric is the recognised global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services. Prometric operates a test centre network composed of over 3,000 sites in 135 countries, including 5E! All 5E’s advanced ITC courses are examined using Prometric testing.
* Microsoft: We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, an accreditation only awarded to Microsoft partners that have proven levels of competence for their people, their processes and their services.
* CISCO: 5E is approved to deliver and examine the widely respected IT certification programs available through Cisco Career Certifications.
Basic Skills Training:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) courses
- Literacy & Numeracy courses
National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs):
- Literacy and Numeracy - Level 1 and 2
- OCR Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Advice and Guidance
Short Training Courses / Workshops:
- First Aid
- Food and Hygiene
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Manual Handling
- Interview Techniques
- Application Form Filling
- Motivation and Confidence Building
- Time Management
- CV and Cover Letter Writing
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic IT Skills
High Level IT Networking & Professional Courses:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- VMware VCP vSphere 4.1 (Virtualisation)
There are many benefits to be gained from taking part in our courses. One of it is increased chances of getting a job. Improving your communication and English language skills will boost your confidence and help you present yourself in a better way to your prospective employer. Our other courses are designed to help you learn new skills or refresh old ones, making your skills relevant in the current job scenario.
We will provide you with:
- An initial assessment, individual training plan and career guidance.
- Flexible learning in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Review procedures, such as tutorials, action plans and monitoring and assessing your progress and skills.
- An accredited qualification (depending on the course you choose) to help you gain successful employment.
- We also help with CV preparation, covering letter, interview techniques, presentation techniques and help increase confidence.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.