Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales and sales management training for companies and businesses. We are located in two locations in the Vancouver BC area, in Burnaby (main training facility) and Coquitlam (secondary training facility). For more than 40 years, Sandler has taught its distinctive, non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology, which has helped salespeople and sales managers take charge of the process.
- Sales Training Program: Each participant-centered training session, partly motivational and partly instructional provides you with the concept, knowledge and understanding of the topic as it applies to your selling environment. Through appropriate exercises, you’ll refine your sales-development plan, practice strategies and techniques in a safe environment, and develop your skills, before interacting with prospects and customers. Sandler Training addresses all three areas necessary for success: attitude, behavior and technique. We use the Sandler Selling System methodology to help you to quantify your customer’s issues, pains and goals.
- Leadership Training Program: Whether your business is local, regional or global, in today’s faster paced and more complex business environment, leadership is a fundamental success skill. Business owners must lead their organizations; sales managers must lead their sales teams; and sales professionals must lead the sales process with their clients and prospective clients. For over 40 years, Sandler Training has helped business professionals develop, expand and refine their leadership skills.
- Sandler Online Program: Sandler Online is a comprehensive, cloud-based, instructional platform and curriculum management system that delivers the Sandler Training experience, content, and rich media securely across the Internet. Sandler Online provides each subscriber a personal training dashboard showing subscriber-specific course assignments, status, and scores as well as instructional messages and upcoming events. Sandler Online includes the tools to create and immediately deliver entirely new training courses containing audio, video, images, text, and quizzes to Sandler Online subscribers.
- Negotiating Training Program: Business owners negotiate projects, projections and deadlines with department heads and managers. Sales managers negotiate sales quotas, territory assignments and performance incentives with their sales teams. Salespeople negotiate price, terms and purchase incentives with savvy buyers who are always looking for a better deal.
Sandler's sales, management and negotiation training prepares business executives to confidently enter negotiations and understand the other person’s point of view, skillfully control the situation and effectively orchestrate win-win outcomes.
- Sandler Management Solutions Program:
This program helps make your staff members more productive by making them more self sufficient. Sandler Training works closely with small and mid-sized business, and Fortune 500 companies, to face challenges with time-tested and proven processes, practices and solutions to:
- Identify, recruit and hire best-fit job candidates
- Manage employees for optimum performance
- Supervise, coach and mentor employees
- Design and implement career-path development
- Define and design sales process templates
- Develop and implement territory management strategies
- Map account-growth plans
- Facilitate organizational change
- Implement a five-step plan or performance improvement
- Develop and implement a Quality Service culture
- Sandler’s Strategic Customer Care Program:
This is unlike any training available. This is not a “quick fix”, short-term solution to success. It provides long-term, incremental reinforcement training and coaching to ensure a return on the training investment. In addition to proven technical skills, positive attitudes and productive behaviors are developed to effectively implement winning strategies.
- Coaching Program: Coaching is widely used to support top producers. Coaching can provide sales professionals with focus unavailable from other forms of organizational support. Sandler trainers coach senior executives, managers and sales people. Our one-on-one interaction and feedback from an objective third party has helped sales professionals.
* We also offer additional services including a range of business solutions, workshops, seminars, Sandler ROI Analysis Tool and Sandler CRM Products.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Suite 110, 4170 Still Creek Drive, V5C 6C6, Burnaby, BC , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.