Corporate training in China: Executive coaching in Beijing & Shanghai, business training providers in Hong Kong & Taipei, Taiwan. Corporate training consulting firm, management workshops for business professionals, short communication skills courses.
Simitri China, part of Simitri Group International: Simitri Group International is a communication skills training, coaching and consulting company. With our offices throughout Asia, Europe and North America, your employees will receive the same support delivered by a single supplier. Simitri China is part of Simitri Group International and has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Taipei.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Simitri is about change: Changing behaviours, attitudes, perceptions and mindsets to drive business results. Simitri improves clients’ bottom line by transforming individual and team behaviour. By combining our business expertise, industry knowledge and some of the most effective courses, techniques and tools from around the world, we provide our clients with uniquely personalised solutions that address their issues and requirements.
Training Workshops: - Presentation Skills Open Workshop in China (Shanghai) on 9 Sep 2016
- The Master Presenter
- Negotiation Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Media Skills
- Business Strategy
- Precision Questioning
- Having an Opinion
- Management & Leadership
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Communication Skills
- Sales & Business Development
- Vision Development
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Career Transition
- Training Needs Analysis
- Pitching for Business
- Developing the Message
- Vision Development
- Change Management
- Facilitating Meetings
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Situated just 1 hour north-east of Bangkok, Thailand, St Theresa International College is an English speaking university that provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Academic programs at St Theresa International College have been designed to prepare students in pursuing careers anywhere in the world.
• It has five faculties: Business Administration, Humanities & Social Sciences, Education, Nursing Science and Public Health, offering numerous degree programs that allow students to maximize on their potential.
• Whichever program you choose, you shall be given full access to high quality learning resources that’ll help you expand on your intellectual horizon.
• Our undergraduate programs have been fine-tuned to international standards. As a student, you will be exposed to an environment where you are free to question and challenge innovative ideas together with esteemed professors, giving you the opportunity to expand upon your chosen academic field and prepare you to step into the professional world.
• B.Sc. in Aeronautics
• B.Sc. in Air Traffic Control
• B.B.A. in Airline Business
• B.Com.Arts in Digital Media
• B.Ed. in English
• B.Ed. in Mathematics
• B.A. in English for Business Communication
• B.B.A. in International Business
• B.B.A. in Logistics Management
• B.N.S. in Nursing Science
• B.Sc. in Occupational Health and Safety
• B.Sc. in Public Health
• B.Ed. in Science
• B.B.A. in Tourism & Hotel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• M.Ed. in Educational Administration
• Graduate Diploma in Teaching
The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST)
Courses / Programs
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), located on the Clear Water Bay peninsula, Hong Kong, China, is among the world's leading research universities. HKUST comprises of four Schools: Science, Engineering, Business and Management, and Humanities and Social Science all offering undergraduate degree programs to international students. All of our programs are taught in English and lead to an Honor's Degree. Most of our programs are designed to be completed within 3 years. Depending on your education background, you may be required to complete additional foundation courses which might extrend your study duration by 1 year.
Tsinghua University located in the District of Haidian, northwestern Beijing (38km from Capital International Airport), China, is ranked as the best university in mainland China.
Tsinghua University offers Bachelor, Masters and Ph. D. degree programs to both national and international students in academic fields including sciences, engineering, humanities and arts, history, philosophy, economics, management, law, education and medicine and so on.
In December 1950, fifteen students from Eastern Europe were enrolled into Tsinghua, and it was the first time for the universities of new China to accept foreign students. In the past six decades, Tsinghua has enrolled a total of 15,000 international students.
The School of Economics and Management, ranked as “the best business school of China” by Fortune, has been certificated by AACSB and EQUIS, and it is the only school in China who has won this certification.
The research papers from this university have ranked in the top 1% in the world in such areas as physics, chemistry, material science, engineering, and computer science.
Masters Programs taught in English:
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Computing
- Law Program (LL.M. Program) in Chinese Law
- International Development (MID)
- International Master in Business Administration (IMBA)
- International Relations
Graduate Programs taught in Chinese:
- Master in Public Management
- Master in Arts
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, David Game Management School offers a wide range of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Pre-MBA courses in a variety of Business / Management fields. Designed for both local and international students, our course specializations include Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Tourism, IT, and more. We provide built-in language learning support at all levels within our courses as well as offering stand-alone English Language programmes.
All of our Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand, and a 3rd year Study Abroad Programme. We ensure that our tried and tested approach to teaching and learning which focuses on the individual approach to be introduced to all of our programmes delivered in Thailand.
At David Game, we create an environment for students with learning opportunity to enrich their knowledge, to develop new talents and skills. Our structured environment enables students to obtain the results which they need to enter the university or career of their choice.
All Certificate and Diploma programmes consist of a 2-year study period in Thailand and 3rd year Study Abroad Programme.
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma Information Technology
- 1-year Study Period
English Language Courses:
- 10 week course (120 hours)
- 15 week course (180 hours)
Qingdao Technological University Qindao College (QDC) is a beautiful university located in the coastal city of Qingdao, Shandong Province, north-east China.
The campus covers more than 200 acres, with more than 16,700 undergraduate students in 8 faculties. We provide Semester Chinese Language Programs and Bachelor Degree Majors for international students. Courses are taught in Chinese to students from around the globe.
At QDC, we have about 400 international students studying Chinese and other bachelor majors. We have experienced professors for Chinese teaching and we consistently get good feedback from international students.
• Learn how to make unique candles at The Candle Academy, a leading candle design school in beautiful Thailand.
• Study on the idyllic island of Koh Samui with one of the world's top candle designers - Gary Simmons. Whether you want to start your own business, or learn candle making as a hobby, we have a quality, intensive candle making course or wax art workshop to suit your needs.
• Our school with accommodation in Koh Samui enjoys lush tropical gardens next to spectacular beaches, with a swimming pool and restaurant on the grounds, and is just 5 minutes from the town of Lamai which offers quality restaurants, charming night markets, temples and lots of shopping opportunities.
• Included in the workshop price: Pick up and drop off at all airports, Accommodation, Candle Samples, Formulas, Written and Photo explanations and backup support by email.
• Our candle making centre provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere for one-on-one training in all aspects of candle designing to manufacturing to marketing. In addition to our hands-on courses, we provide extensive courses online.
"A wonderful creative adventure."
- Sandra, Iceland
“I searched the planet to find work like this.”
- Leah, Canada
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candlemaking could be so exciting and challenging. The course is full of information."
- Y. Tran, Brazil