Contact English language schools in UK: IELTS courses in Manchester for adults, international students. Cambridge FCE, CAE exam preparation, group English classes & private lessons for beginners to advanced, business professionals in North of England..
Britannia English Academy: Situated in the Manchester city centre in the North-West of England, Britannia English Academy is a British Council-accredited English language school. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English classes to non-native speaking local students and international students from around the globe.
Britannia English Academy offers you a choice of General English classes, Conversation classes and preparation for FCE, CAE and IELTS exams.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced & Qualified English Tutors You will be taught by teachers who are native speakers and hold specialist qualifications such as CELTA or Trinity TESOL or have international experience of teaching English.
- Small Class Sizes Here at Britannia English Academy, we offer small classes with a maximum of 8 students for the most competitive prices that you will find in Manchester.
- Fun Social Programme The school also offers a social programme, including Conversation Club, Saturday Night Out and trips to various museums and attractions in Manchester as well as visits to other UK cities.
English Language Courses for Adults:
- Beginner to Advanced Level
- General English (Group Classes)
- Private / One-to-one English lessons
- English Conversation Lessons
- Cambridge English Exam Preparation Courses (FCE / CAE / IELTS)
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes
- English for Football
- English for Marketing
- English for Oil & Gas
- English for Finance
- We also provide an Executive Management program
Student Testimonials: "It’s a really good school to improve your English. You can begin studying at any time. I enjoyed my time with my class and teachers were really good." - Katrin (Germany)
"I like Britannia because all of the teachers are friendly and I’m so happy because I have learned a lot of things in a short time." - Nicolo (Italy)
"It’s a good academy to improve your English. The teachers are really good!" - Maria (Spain)
"Britannia is good school for improving your English. You can start anytime. During my time at the school I enjoyed a lot with my classmates and teachers!" - Hernan (France)
Edinburgh School of Language in Edinburgh, Scotland delivers quality English language training to students from around the world. We offer a range of courses including intensive English, Business English and preparation for the IELTS and Cambridge exams.
We offer a professional, friendly atmosphere and focus on your individual needs to help you learn as quickly as possible. Our teachers are highly qualified and provide the highest standards regarding methods of teaching and helpful materials. Furthermore our teachers are all native speakers with proper experience and confidence in teaching.
- Intensive English Course (15 and 10 hours per week)
- General English Course (for all levels)
- Cambridge Exam Preparation Course (FCE, CAE, CPE)
- IELTS Test Preparation Course (Academic & General Training)
- Business English
- English Summer Courses
- General English for Young Learners
Ardmore Language Schools operate 11 of the best English Language Summer Schools in safe secure locations near London, Oxford, Brighton, Cambridge, Reading, Bath & Windsor. Each of the prestigious private schools we run has excellent sports facilities and easy access to major attractions and airports. We also offer the option of the Ardmore Football Academy and specialist English plus Sport courses in Tennis, Golf, Horseriding & Watersports. Family homestay courses in the London area, round Britain tours and post class tours to Paris are also available.
LSI London Central is located in the heart of the "West End" at the very centre of the city. It is close to the British Museum, University College London, the shops of Oxford Street, and the fashionable area of Soho. The school's excellent location means you are never more than a short walk away from all the major attractions. The school has recently been refurbished and facilities include a computer room with free internet access and self-study materials, a library and a student lounge. Our organised leisure and social programme includes guided walks, discounted musical and theatre trips, museum and gallery visits, student parties and day trips to Oxford, Cambridge, Brighton or Stonehenge.
Courses include Standard 20 (20 fifty-minute lessons per week), Intensive 30 (30 lessons per week), MEB - Modular English for Business, Cambridge Exam courses, EET - English for (non-native) English Teachers, Executive Courses (one to one available), and more.
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).
Taunton School International in Somerset in the South-West of England, prepares international students aged between 7 and 17 for entry into British boarding schools. We provide high quality tuition for speakers of English as a first or second language which is appropriate to our students' ages, abilities and their proposed entry point into the British education system.
Students study a range of academic subjects following the British National Curriculum leading to the GCSE qualification. Students aged between 14 and 17 years of age who wish to complete their education in a British school at pre GCSE, GCSE, Pre IB, IB and A level will receive high quality tuition in a range of academic subjects. All students also follow an intensive course in English for Academic Purposes, taking IELTS, the university entrance examination.
Taunton is approximately 35 kms from the city of Exeter, 60kms from the city of Bristol and 215 kms from London. The cities of Bristol and Exeter both have international airports.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes