French immersion programs in South of France: French language homestay in Provence, intensive French courses for adults, families. Live with your French teacher in France, private French lessons for beginners to advanced students..
SLProvence Avignon: Based in the stunningly beautiful Provence region in the South of France, SLImmersion provides French language immersion courses where you live and learn at the teacher's residence. What could be more special and memorable than learning French on a truly exceptional immersion course where you stay with a French teacher and their family in their home in lovely France? Learning French language in an authentic and live French speaking environment is one of the best ways to improve your French whilst enjoying a holiday experience in the most beautiful locations of France.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
French Immersion Classes at the Teacher’s Home: Beginner to Advanced level French lessons
- Learn French One-to-One
- Small group French classes
- Personalised French lessons
- Discover the South of France with tours / excursions
- Accommodation at teacher’s home
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
LeoLingua is a private language institute located in Lyon France aimed at the foreign students and expatriates wanting to learn and practice French.
We propose French courses in groups but also private lessons at the school or on Skype.
Groups of maximum 6 people
Admissions possible throughout the year
Flexible course duration
Fully qualified teachers
97% of our students pass the DELF DALF tests and the TCFexams
Accommodation, and Visa support
Free cultural sightseeing tours all the year round
- Intensive French course (60 hours per month)
- Extra Intensive French course (80 hours per month)
- Business French course
- Private lessons
- Skype lessons
- Evening French classes
- Online French classes via Skype
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
F for French is a pool of teachers with full academic credentials, teaching French in Paris either at the university or in established language schools. They all partnered up with F for French to fully live their job in a friendly, alternative fashion, away from the formulaic mainstream of conventional language schools.
Every student who enrolls with F for French instantly gets a referring teacher along with an individual learning plan.
He/she will then alternate between private, duo (2 students, one teacher) and mini-class lessons (8 students max.) with a unique flexibility thanks to a very straightforward lesson ticket system : 1 lesson (1,5h) = 1 lesson ticket.
The teaching program can be stretched out at will (from one week up to six months) as ticket lessons, once bought by the student, are his/her to spend the way he/she wants to.
No registration fee. No lesson taken = no ticket due. All teaching material provided by F for French, including listening activities sent to the student's mailbox and a direct access to F for French online blog of French resources and exercises.
- Private lessons: the cornerstone of F for French tailor-made teaching. One-on-one lessons with specific content and language targets. Flexible schedule.
- Duo lessons: two-on-one lessons allowing the student to practice his/her French with another student of the same level. Flexible schedule.
- Mini-class lessons at the Kingsworth International School. Monday to Friday, 17:30 to 19:00.
Founded in 1984, the second biggest Alliance in France is located in the Heart of Lyon, in a exclusive environment: 2 hours from Paris , Lyon is at the doorstep of Italy , Switzerland , the Alps, the Provence and the Côte d'Azur . Lyon is also well known for its unique medieval an Florentine heritage recognized by UNESCO. Gastronomy? Paul Bocuse, from Lyon is for sure our best Ambassador.
The Alliance Française de Lyon welcomes every year more than 2000 students from 110 different countries.
How to find us :
The Alliance Française is located in the 3rd district of Lyon ( « le troisème ») , in the heart of town, on the left bank of the Rhône river. The A F is very well desserved by all public transports: bus, metro, tramway. The railway station SNCF is only 10 minutes away.
Line B : Place Guichard
Line B : Saxe-Gambetta
Line D : Guillotière
Line T1 Liberté
As soon as you arrive, you will be given a full documentation introducing the organisation of the school. You'll find many useful information about life in Lyon : accommodations, banks, transportations, restaurants etc.