Institut De Francais: Located in picturesque Villefranche sur mer, a quaint, medieval fishermen's village, nested in between Nice and Monaco and overlooking one of the nicest bays of the French Mediterreanean. Set in one of the most beautiful bays of the Riviera, it is popular with sailing enthusiasts, artists and tourists. Around a quaint "old quarter", can be found a 15th century citadel, a chapel decorated by Jean Cocteau, an Oceanographic Institute, the Sailing and Motornautic Club and many delightful little restaurants. Villefranche offers vacationers beauty, charm and historical sights that make it truly one of the outstanding spots on the French Riviera, 2 miles from Nice and only a short drive to Cannes and Monte-Carlo.
View of the school from our gardens. The school is housed in a luxurious Provençal villa, set on the hillside of the lovely port.
How to get to us:
Local buses run along the coast every 15 minutes from Villefranche to Nice, Cannes and Monte-Carlo. Nice has an international airport with connections to the major cities of Europe and the world. A bus goes from Nice Airport to the Nice Central Bus Station where another bus can be taken to Villefranche. The stop in Villefranche is close to the Institut and is called "Place de l'Octroi". Nice is also linked to other Riviera cities and Paris by a direct express train.
School / Office Address:23 avenue General Leclerc, 06230 Villefranche sur mer
EF Paris is a French language school offering French courses to students of all levels from beginner to advanced. Courses include intensive, basic, general French as well as exam preparation courses for the DELF / DALF exams. We have a strong academic reputation, offering Transition Year courses, Leaving Certificate revision and a range of French language exams.
Practice your French skills in the language lab or relax in the student lounge to write home about your experience abroad - our school has free WiFi Internet access! After class, you’re within easy walking distance to all this city has to offer. Or, venture beyond the school - the metro is just minutes away.
- Intensive French Course
- General French Course
- Basic French Course
- Examination Preparation: DELF and DALF
- Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad Program and Master French Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Business French, Drama, Grammar Workshop, French Wine and Cooking
The French Class - Private French Lessons in Paris
Courses / Programs
The French Class is an exciting and dynamic French language training company that provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level French courses in the historic center of Paris. Classes take place at various times of the week for maximum flexibility and convenience. Packages of 5, 10, and 15 hour-long lessons are available in all course options.
The French Class is for students and professionals who want to learn or perfect their French while making the most of their stay in the City of Lights. We deliver personally tailored lessons from an exceptional French teacher in a one-on-one setting. One student and one tutor, in a comfortable learning environment. Studies have emphasized the benefits of small class size, and we feel that the focused attention that we provide cannot be improved upon.
As a qualified and experienced French teacher, Caroline Benedetto provides French lessons and training in the four language skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing – along with grammar and vocabulary development.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Language Courses:
- General French
- Conversation Classes
- French Exam Preparation Courses
- Business French Course
- Work-Based French Courses
Customized French Short Courses:
- Corrective phonetics
- Intensive French grammar
- Writing style workshops
- Practical French
- Help to move in France
- French gastronomy (discovery of local wines, cheese & desserts in Paris)
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Centre International d´Antibes is located in the wonderful town Antibes, French Riviera. A seaside resort, a trendy resort, a cultural resort, a party resort. Located between Nice and Cannes, with 25 km of sandy beaches and 300 sunny days a year, Antibes is one of the Côte d’Azur’s star attractions!
We are the most important private school in the region specialized in teaching French. With over 20 years of experience we have a non-beaten success rate in DELF examinations while also being recognised as a centre for the "Qualité Français Langue Étrangère".
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)