Learn to speak Japanese in Australia: Japanese language courses in Sydney online, private Japanese lessons for beginners, kids, teens, adults in Perth, Western Australia, Melbourne, Victoria; Adelaide, South Australia; Brisbane QLD. Intensive Japanese language exam prep for college students, online business Japanese tutor for professionals, companies.
Based in Sydney and the U.S., Asian Language School offers high quality online Japanese classes for adults conducted by professional instructors. Lessons are conducted via Zoom using laptops, tablets, or smartphones. This means you can learn Japanese with us in any part of the world with good internet connection. You can easily schedule and reschedule your lesson online to suit your timetable.
Our program is well-structured so that each level can be completed in 10 hours. We use relevant and engaging materials that also reflect the Japanese culture. We can also customize the contents to match your interest.
In addition to private lessons, we offer group lessons for individuals and organizations. Our group lessons contain at most four people. The 1-on-1 or small group setting enables learners to practice speaking and listening with their instructor in each session, and receive constructive feedback on their progress.
Our Japanese courses are especially ideal for professionals and executives who want optimal results with minimal investments. We provide lesson notes to help you revise, as well as study tips and learning resources to help you achieve your language goal.
- Beginner 1 Japanese
- Beginner 2 Japanese
- Intermediate 1 Japanese
- Intermediate 2 Japanese
- Advanced 1 Japanese
- Advanced 2 Japanese
- Private Japanese Lessons
- Group Japanese Lessons
- Corporate Language Training
Other Online Language Courses:
Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Indonesian lessons
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Australian International College of Language, ONLINE & Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
• AICOL Online English School is Alive & Well!
All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020. Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses.
• We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
• ONLINE English classes.
Year-round English courses (again in future)
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS test prep course
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English and Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from 21 June to 30 August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme
Come to Redfern, Sydney, New South Wales in Eastern Australia to experience a whole new lifestyle and educational experience like nowhere else in the world! At Metro College we offer general English courses as well as English for academic purposes for those wishing to study in Australia or take the IELTS exam. Our unique location close to Sydney University will connect you with young adults from many different countries. And if you enjoy getting out and about, you will only be a short walk away from Sydney’s famous King St, Newtown district.
Metro English College is accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS). All teachers at Metro have a degree and a post-graduate English teaching qualification and some are fully accredited IELTS examiners. Students enrol for 20 hours of English per week, from Monday to Thursday, starting at 9am and finishing at 3pm each day. This allows students from Friday to Sunday for work or leisure actiivities. There is an optional self-study/guided learning component which students can access on Fridays if they wish.
The Greenwich English College campus is a great reflection of the multicultural, cosmopolitan and vibrant environment that is Sydney.
Being a student of Greenwich English College Sydney allows you to fully experience and immerse yourself in the diversity and friendliness of the Australian culture. Study with fellow international students, share a common dream in a new and exciting country and make lifelong friendships. Finding a part time job will open up your confidence in the language as you communicate and interact with locals, adding a new dimension to your overseas study experience.
English Language Courses:
- General English
- Academic English Preparation
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge PET (Preliminary English Test)
- Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English)
- Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- English for Business
- English Pronunciation in Context
GEOS QCE GC is an English language school in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. The GEOS Queensland College of English philosophy is "Serious Study : Serious Fun!". We offer an excellent environment for students to study and to experience the Gold Coast lifestyle. Our study and social programs will have you speaking English in no time. Facilities include: a shady student courtyard with a barbecue, mini golf course, spacious student lunchroom, well equipped student library, modern computers, televisions, videos, stereos and much more!
Intensive General English Courses, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) Preparation, CAE, IELTS, High School Preparation Program, English for Young Learners, English plus Activities, Study Tour Programs (Holiday, Adventure), GEOS QCE GC Homestay Program