English In Paradise: The Gold Coast is home to 41 of the world's most beautiful beaches and the mountainous Hinterland with world heritage listed tropical rainforests. An average temperature of 28 in summer creates a wonderfully warm climate for a wide range of fun, outdoor activities. 300 days of sunshine a year guarantees this! You will also find an abundance of exciting nightlife, 500 restaurants and over 50 hotels. In addition to this, plenty of theme parks and shopping centres.
Based on Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus in Perth, Western Australia, Edith Cowan College (ECC) offers English Language Courses for people from non-English speaking countries in Australia. A variety of English courses are available to suit all levels from beginner to advanced. Students have access to a wide variety of student services, support and activities with the added advantage of interaction with Australian and International students studying degree courses.
ECC's English Language Courses are renowned for their excellent teaching staff, high quality programs and outstanding facilities. ECC's English language courses are designed for people from non-English speaking countries and those who require direct entry pathways for International students wishing to undertake university study. ECC is renowned for its excellent teaching staff, high quality English language programs and outstanding facilities.
Situated in the centre of Perth, Western Australia, Kingston International College provides English courses to suit everyone's needs. We offer General English classes as well as IELTS Preparation courses. We have selected the best teachers and educators we can find. All of our teachers are highly qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic about ensuring our students get the best education experience possible.
Perth is the capital city of Western Australia. With a population of 1.5 million, Perth is Australia’s fastest growing city. Its stunning natural scenery, world-class beaches, expansive parklands and thriving music scene make Perth the perfect place to experience the Australian way of life.
Perth has consistently been ranked among the world’s most liveable cities. Complemented by its high standard of education and its focus on lifestyle, Perth is the perfect place for people to build a future.
LSI Brisbane is centrally located in a heritage building in the heart of the city close to public transport, shops and restaurants. It is only a short walk to the sophisticated Queen Street Mall and the heart of Queensland's retail and financial districts. The riverside Botanical Gardens are within easy reach of the school.
We have pleasant air-conditioned classrooms, a spacious student common room, a computer room with free internet and e-mail access and a learning centre with resource materials. Our leisure programme allows you to practise your English while you enjoy the attractions of sunny Brisbane. We offer sightseeing trips, sports and weekend excursions, and many of the activities are free or low cost.
General and Examination Courses:
- Standard 20
- Intensive 30
- English for Business
- TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS Preparation Courses
- LSI Cambridge Examination Courses (BEC, CAE, FCE, CAE, FCE)
- International School Year Intensive
- English for Teaching (Standard 20 plus 5 individual lessons)
- Club 50+
Opened in 1998, Byron Bay English Language School (BBELS) is a fully accredited language school centrally located in Byron Bay. Our aim is to provide high quality English Language tuition in a beautiful and natural environment and to compliment this educational experience with a range of activity options.
BBELS has helped thousands of students from many countries to improve their English skills. We are very proud of the high quality of our academic and support services.
Byron Bay is located in northern New South Wales (800km north of Sydney), and not far from the Queensland border (165km south of Brisbane).
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Located in the heart of Melbourne, Australia, Chambers Institute provides an ideal environment for students wishing to undertake studies in Australia. We offer General English, Professional English for Business and IELTS preparation courses for Working Holiday and Tourist Visa holders from around the world, which will prepare students for their future occupation or further studies. We are committed to providing quality education for students and equipping them for their future careers.
All teaching staff at Chambers Institute have substantial teaching experience and relevant qualifications. We ensure small-size classes and a personalised and supportive multicultural environment, giving you the chance to make friends with people from across the globe.
Our dedicated Student Support officers are available 24/7. We offer free airport pick-up, city tours, and arrange students’ accommodation from their very first day of arrival.