English In Paradise: English In Paradise is situated in the heart Avenue Surfers Paradise, on the Gold Coast in Queensland on the east coast of Australia; a great location for travel and study in the sun and surf.
Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses:
- Certificates I, II, III, IV and Diploma of English Proficiency
- Certificates II, III, IV and Diploma of Business
- Certificate II in Creative Industries and Certificate III in Media
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management and Diploma of Management
Opened in 1998, Byron Bay English Language School (BBELS) is a fully accredited language school centrally located in Byron Bay. Our aim is to provide high quality English Language tuition in a beautiful and natural environment and to compliment this educational experience with a range of activity options.
BBELS has helped thousands of students from many countries to improve their English skills. We are very proud of the high quality of our academic and support services.
Byron Bay is located in northern New South Wales (800km north of Sydney), and not far from the Queensland border (165km south of Brisbane).
Learn English in the heart of Sydney, Australia! English Language Company (ELC) provides a wide range of award-winning English courses at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include General and Intensive English options, English exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge), Business English, a Homestay Program, and more.
We offer an extensive range of English courses. These are complimented by your choice of elective classes so that you will learn exactly what you need to. Our students consistently rate ELC teachers as excellent. All teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and specialist TESOL qualifications.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent teaching and services to all of our students. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and we are sure that you will enjoy studying at ELC and living in Sydney.
- General English
- Intensive / Semi-Intensive English (Full-time / Part-time)
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE and / or CAE)
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Phoenix Aademy is based in Perth, Western Australia with campuses in West Perth and Perth Beach (Fremantle). Phoenix Academy is one of Australia’s largest English Language institutions, and the largest specialist centre in Perth (both in the public and private sector). We offer ESL programs including Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation courses, general and academic English, English for business, corporate training, group courses and private tuition. Our academic English Foundation Studies program is designed for Australian and international students at pre-undergraduate level who need a bridge between academic studies completed by the student and the academic requirements of Australian universities.
We also offer individual as well as group study packages for schools, colleges, universities, corporate clients and agents. In addition to our standard ESL programs we offer study and work programs including internships, a job club offering access to paid work whilst in Australia as well as demi and au pair programs. The demi-pair program is only available during the study period while the au pair program is available after the study period is completed.
- ESL Programs
- Exam Preparation Courses including Cambridge exams FCE & CAE
- General English
- Academic English for high school and university students
- Business English
- Group Study Packages
- Individual Study Packages
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
- Job Club
- Demi / Au Pair Program
- Corporate Training
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Creative Language Academy - Language Courses in Byron Bay and Ballina Shires, NSW
Courses / Programs
Creative Language Academy offers courses in Byron Bay and Ballina Shires, NSW, Australia.
Chess and language courses for children and adults. In person and online. One-to-one and small groups.
We are a small family school with the goal to enhance the learning of adults and kids, providing chess and language classes to develop strategic thinking, multi-tasking, problem solving skills, improve the memory, communication skills and help in the mind opening process.
Chess and Language Academy aim to improve the overall level of chess and languages spoken in Australia and, help foreigners to overcome English difficulties with practical lessons.
Italian / Spanish Intensive and semi-intensive
Italian / Spanish Weekend Workshops for Travellers
English and French for beginners
English Conversation for foreigners
Italian, Portuguese and Spanish all levels
Other languages by request
Online Chess classes all levels with FIDE Trainer and Master
Online Chess Seminars for FIDE Chess coach titles
Australian International College of Language in Queensland
Courses / Programs
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults:
• Short-term & long-term (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• Cambridge FCE (B2 First) & CAE (C1 Advanced) courses
• IELTS test preparation
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Children / Teens:
• Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• Intensive English Program for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.