Will Languages School: Learn Spanish in the beautiful town of Girona with Will Languages! Located in the north-east of Catalonia, Girona is just 99 km from Barcelona and 40 km for the beaches of the Costa Brava. We provide Spanish language courses to adult students from around the world of all levels - total beginner to advanced. With our Spanish courses, you will be able to use one of the most spoken languages with confidence and fluency. We also have a school campus in the seaside town of Platja d'Aro, 30 minutes south-west of Girona.
Spanish Language Courses:
- Intensive Spanish courses
- Semi-intensive Spanish courses
- Cultural activities
- Accommodation: Homestay or shared apartments
Maximum students per group: 10
Registration: all year round.
Conveniently located in two locations in the centre of Barcelona, near Plaça Catalunya and Las Ramblas, Version Original is a small Spanish language school mainly devoted to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language to international students. Students will find excellent teaching quality within a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Cultural & leisure activities are regularly organized. Accommodation is also available.
At Version Original, we have designed a method that will help you to acquire knowledge in an entertaining and effective way. Along with people from other countries and cultures, not only will you be introduced to a new language, but we will also teach you "to live in Spanish": to get to know Spanish people, culture, history, and much more.
EPS Malaga in central Malaga, southern Spain, is an established Spanish Language School offering certificate and diploma courses. Our language courses deal with all aspects of the Spanish language including: oral and written comprehension, communication, grammar, vocabulary and conversation. We also offer general language courses, DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language) courses and Spanish for business and tourism.
Furthermore our agency cooperates with various companies in Malaga and offers internship programmes in different fields.
Certificate & Diploma Spanish Language Courses:
- General Spanish
- Private Spanish Instruction
- Spanish for Business & Tourism
- DELE Diploma Course
- Flamenco Dance in Malaga with Spanish Courses
- Internships also available
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Colegio Maravillas, located in Benalmadena (18 kms. from Malaga), on the Costa del Sol, Spain, is an accredited Spanish Language School offering a wide range of Spanish language courses to students of all ages. Our international courses are taught by experienced and dynamic teachers with university degrees, in small classes of maximum 10 students. A varied programme of free-time activities and excursions is offered weekly. The accommodation, either with selected host families or in shared apartments, is within walking distance from the school, the town centre and the sandy beaches!
Colegio Maravillas was founded in 1976 as a private Spanish school. In 1978, the Language School was opened in a independent building. Colegio Maravillas is an accredited centre of the Instituto Cervantes, the largest organization in the world responsible for promoting the study and the teaching of Spanish language and culture.
ILYC Granada organises study programs for students who want to study Spanish in Spain while also taking part in a range of activities. These immersion programs can last for a minimum of 15 days up to a full academic year. There are also are short-term programs which allow groups from high schools, colleges, universities and adults in general to discover several Spanish cities. Our programs take place all over Spain including Granada, Seville, Madrid, Barcelona, Cordoba and Valencia.
We can organize for students from language schools to study in the universities of Granada and Seville to improve their level of Spanish and practice the Spanish culture for a minimum of 15 days to a whole year.
Depending on the program, students who want to obtain a degree in the universities of Granada or Seville must stay for a minimum of a semester studying one of the programs which include Spanish courses, but also courses of different subjects: business, arts, sciences...
- Summer Spanish programs for all ages
- Summer Spanish programs for students under 18
- Fall study programs: from September to December
- Spring study programs: from January to May
- Full year programs
- Short-term programs which include activities, excursions and, if required, Spanish courses
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA