Eureka, School Of Spanish Language, Madrid:
EUREKA is an acclaimed Spanish language school based in Central Madrid whose sole objective is teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Since 1988, thousands of students have studied Spanish at our school. We offer a relaxed and warm atmosphere where the students can enjoy and learn one of the most important language in the world. We follow an educational system which combines the structural method with the communicational method in order to achieve a rapid and effective learning. Our method is based on direct contact between teacher and student, and on establishing a relaxed atmosphere so that learning comes naturally and is reinforced through practice and communication. Our faculty consists of certified teachers with a big experience teaching the Spanish language. The school has modern facilities in a historical building.
EUREKA has important national and international accreditations including Instituto Cervantes in Spain, as well as CSN (Sweden) and Bildungsurlaub (Germany). We are also a member of Asociación de Escuelas de Español de Madrid (AEEEM) and Federación Española De Escuelas de Lengua Española (FEDELE).
Spanish Language Courses (For all levels from beginner to advanced):
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Combined Spanish language courses
- One-to-One Spanish language courses
- Evening Spanish language courses
- Preparation course for the DELE Spanish language exam
- Private Spanish language lessons
- Spanish language courses for 50+
- Spanish language courses for groups
- Spanish language ourses + Internship
There are so many reasons to choose us. Here are just a few:
- Long experience of teaching. We have been dedicated to teaching since 1988.
- We provide top quality courses and EUREKA is certified by the Instituto Cervantes.
- Quality of our teaching staff.
- We are very flexible and always adhere to each student´s needs.
Our method is based on the direct contact between teacher and student, and the establishment of a relaxed atmosphere so that learning comes naturally, and thus it reinforced through practice and communication. This is possible due to there is a maximum of 8 students per class. We follow an educational system which combines the structural method with the communicational method in order to achieve a rapid and effective learning. This method has been developed by our school using and creating our own material of education in the course of years of collecting experience.
Our faculty is formed by qualified teachers certified in subjects such as Classical Spanish, Spanish Language and Art and Literature. All our teachers have been carefully chosen by the school's academic board and trained to use our exclusive method in order to ensure the greatest success of our students.
Accommodation / Housing:
EUREKA offers students different kinds of accommodation including:
- Spanish Host Family (Homestay): The carefully chosen host families are located close to our school. They are not more than 20 minutes away by Metro.
- Shared Flats
- Hotels and Pensions
Students can participate in a program of activities and excursions during non-class time. The objective of this program is to provide students with more extensive knowledge of Spain, its culture, art, and history. This program includes:
* Tour of Old Madrid: The Austrian part of Madrid. We'll learn about the history of Puerta del Sol, La Plaza Mayor, La Plaza del Ayuntamiento, El Palacio Real, and other sites.
* El Museo Municipal de Madrid: The history of Madrid and its historical figures through paintings, drawings, sculptures and other objects.
* El Palacio Real de Madrid: Built in the 18th century by King Philip V, the first Bourbon king of Spain.
* El Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales: A convent located right in the heart of Madrid. It has been a place of solace, prayer and art since the 16th century, when it was founded by Princess Juana of Austria.
* El Monasterio de la Encarnación: Founded by Queen Margarita of Austria-Stiria, the wife of King Philip III, in 1611. It is noteworthy for its vial containing the dried blood of St. Pantaleón.
* El Museo y la Fábrica de Tapices: Established in 1721 by King Philip V. Its weavers use the same techniques today that were used in the 18th century.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: C/ Arenal, 26-3º 28013 Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.