Speak & live Language Programs in Malaga: Do you want to improve your Spanish quickly and efficiently while enjoying a holiday on the beautiful Costa del Sol in southern Spain? Located close to the beautiful city of Malaga, Speak & live provides quality Spanish language training for international students from around the world. We specialize in 13-day summer programs that offer simultaneous language exchanges between native Spanish speakers and native English speakers. To take full advantage of our language exchange course, it is essential to have at least a medium level of Spanish. This course is not suitable for beginners.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
Intensive Summer Spanish Courses: We offer two intensive Spanish language programs, both of which are 13 days long. They are specifically designed for rapid improvement of your oral communication in Spanish. Our summer Spanish courses ensure that you are immersed in the Spanish language from the moment you arrive. All of our Spanish programs will take place in the town of Rincon de la Victoria (15km from Malaga) and offer accommodation with Spanish-speaking housemates.
While you will attend Spanish theory classes and take part in practical Spanish language exercises, the key of the experience is the spontaneous conversations and participation in various group activities designed to boost your communication skills. You will learn Spanish through speaking the language in a range of different environments such as beaches, restaurants, meeting rooms, shops, historic centers, museums or sport centers.
Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program: Our Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program provides 45 hours of Spanish classes combined with leisure, sport and cultural activities. By the end of the program, you will have spoken more than 100 hours of Spanish.
Our programs start each morning with two sessions of 75 min of practice in Spanish grammar. The afternoon session will be reserved for group conversational exercises. You will have time to speak in Spanish with your friends in a relaxed way by the beach or pool, and even when you participate in some of the sport activities we will organise for you. Special activities are also organised at the weekends.
The course includes: - 27 hours of theoretical and practical lesson - 18 hours of group exercises - Visit to the Picasso Museum - Leisure, sport and cultural activities - Accommodation with Spanish-speaking housemates - All meals
- Intensive Spanish Program: This intensive Spanish course is designed for people who wish to improve their spoken Spanish in the shortest time possible. It is a 13-day program that aims to develop your Spanish conversational skills. From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in a Spanish-speaking environment and are guaranteed more hours of conversation than you would experience on a traditional language course. From breakfast to dinner, our team of teachers and native Spanish speaking instructors will accompany you and offer you the opportunity to speak Spanish as much as you want.
There are theoretical Spanish classes and practical language sessions in the morning and more relaxed exercises in the evenings. Different methods and conversational techniques will be used to work one to one and in groups.
Simultaneously in this program, there will be more of the same features for Spanish speakers who want to practice English. In breaks and rest times we will offer you (if desired) the opportunity to interact and converse with them. It will be a great way to meet more Spanish speakers and enriching experience.
- Finish the program with more than 200 hours of real Spanish spoken - 50 hours of theoretical support sessions - 36 hours of practical exercises: one-to-one and group - Leisure, sport and cultural activities - Accommodation with Spanish-speaking housemates - All meals
For further information on our summer Spanish courses in Malaga, please email us via our Contact Us page.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Instituto San Fernando, located in 7 cities across Spain, is a private Academic Institution offering Spanish language immersion programs to groups and individuals of all ages and abilities. We organize custom-designed linguistic programs for government entities, universities/colleges, high schools, and tailor made programs for groups of students.
Instituto San Fernando is located in seven different and beautiful Spanish cities: Barcelona, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cadiz, Granada and Valencia.
- High School Spanish Immersion Programs
- University Spanish Language Programs
- Home Stays with Spanish families
- Spanish language and culture classes
- Cultural / social / recreational activities
- Organized travel to nearby cities of interest
Studying at International House Madrid means studying with one of the largest and most established network of language schools in the world. From Madrid to San Francisco, Johannesburg to Singapore, you will find International House centres all over the world.
Our guarantee of quality in education and teaching has been established based on over more than 50 years experience and is proven by over 2 million satisfied students worldwide. It is a quality many others have tried to imitate but none have bettered.
Escuela Montalban is a Spanish language school in Granada, a stunning city in Andalusia, Southern Spain. We offer group and individual Spanish classes for beginner to advanced level students from around the globe.
The Spanish courses at Escuela Montalbán are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch of the Spanish classes as well as Granada's Andalusian charm will turn your language holidays into an unforgettable experience.
The school building, characterized by its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard, retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home.
It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from the city center. Students from all over the world and from different age groups participate in the Spanish language program throughout the year.
The school is accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes. With 800 students every year Escuela Montalbán can be considered as a medium-sized Spanish language school.
The school is a member of TANDEM International with a network of language schools in Europe and overseas.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Situated in the heart of the iconic Spanish city of Barcelona, Linguaschools Barcelona provides a variety of beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to students from all over the globe. Choose from Intensive and Extensive Spanish group courses, One-to-One Spanish lessons, DELE Exam preparation, and more.
Our teachers are all native speakers and have a university degree and many years of experience in teaching Spanish to foreign language students from absolute beginners to advanced. Their enthusiasm and passion for teaching their native language is the key to our success.
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.