Speak & live Language Programs in Malaga: Do you want to improve your Spanish quickly and efficiently while enjoying a holiday on the beautiful Costa del Sol in southern Spain? Located close to the beautiful city of Malaga, Speak & live provides quality Spanish language training for international students from around the world. We specialize in 13-day summer programs that offer simultaneous language exchanges between native Spanish speakers and native English speakers. To take full advantage of our language exchange course, it is essential to have at least a medium level of Spanish. This course is not suitable for beginners.
Email:Contact us here
( or request a callback ).
Intensive Summer Spanish Courses: We offer two intensive Spanish language programs, both of which are 13 days long. They are specifically designed for rapid improvement of your oral communication in Spanish. Our summer Spanish courses ensure that you are immersed in the Spanish language from the moment you arrive. All of our Spanish programs will take place in the town of Rincon de la Victoria (15km from Malaga) and offer accommodation with Spanish-speaking housemates.
While you will attend Spanish theory classes and take part in practical Spanish language exercises, the key of the experience is the spontaneous conversations and participation in various group activities designed to boost your communication skills. You will learn Spanish through speaking the language in a range of different environments such as beaches, restaurants, meeting rooms, shops, historic centers, museums or sport centers.
Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program: Our Spanish / English Summer Language Exchange Program provides 45 hours of Spanish classes combined with leisure, sport and cultural activities. By the end of the program, you will have spoken more than 100 hours of Spanish.
Our programs start each morning with two sessions of 75 min of practice in Spanish grammar. The afternoon session will be reserved for group conversational exercises. You will have time to speak in Spanish with your friends in a relaxed way by the beach or pool, and even when you participate in some of the sport activities we will organise for you. Special activities are also organised at the weekends.
The course includes: - 27 hours of theoretical and practical lesson - 18 hours of group exercises - Visit to the Picasso Museum - Leisure, sport and cultural activities - Accommodation with Spanish-speaking housemates - All meals
- Intensive Spanish Program: This intensive Spanish course is designed for people who wish to improve their spoken Spanish in the shortest time possible. It is a 13-day program that aims to develop your Spanish conversational skills. From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in a Spanish-speaking environment and are guaranteed more hours of conversation than you would experience on a traditional language course. From breakfast to dinner, our team of teachers and native Spanish speaking instructors will accompany you and offer you the opportunity to speak Spanish as much as you want.
There are theoretical Spanish classes and practical language sessions in the morning and more relaxed exercises in the evenings. Different methods and conversational techniques will be used to work one to one and in groups.
Simultaneously in this program, there will be more of the same features for Spanish speakers who want to practice English. In breaks and rest times we will offer you (if desired) the opportunity to interact and converse with them. It will be a great way to meet more Spanish speakers and enriching experience.
- Finish the program with more than 200 hours of real Spanish spoken - 50 hours of theoretical support sessions - 36 hours of practical exercises: one-to-one and group - Leisure, sport and cultural activities - Accommodation with Spanish-speaking housemates - All meals
For further information on our summer Spanish courses in Malaga, please email us via our Contact Us page.
Delta Language School founded in 1980 is a well established Spanish language school, open all year round. Delta Language School is situated in the centre of Santander, Cantabria situated on the north coast of Spain, 40 miles west of Bilbao between Asturias and the Basque Country. It is a fully accredited school with the reputation of providing a blend of high-level language instruction, a friendly atmosphere and a wide range of services.
Our teachers are all well-qualified Spanish teachers with a good knowledge of English. They work as a team preparing the course material. They take considerable responsibility for various aspects of the school life. They are motivated and interested and this benefits you, the student, directly. During the course at our school, you will experience various different ways of learning Spanish. Some of them will be familiar and others new and challenging. However, you can be sure that every activity has been carefully planned and thought out.
Escuela de Idiomas Nerja in Malaga, Spain, is an accredited Spanish Language school offering year round classes in small groups to students of different nationalities. Our classes are taught by qualified and motivated native teachers. Escuela de Idiomas Nerja in Malaga is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes and IALC on Costa del Sol.
- Intensive Spanish Course
- Super Intensive Spanish Course
- DELE Exam Preparatory course
- One-to-One Intensive Spanish Courses
- Course Club 50+
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Business or Tourism Spanish
- Spanish + Flamenco
& more ...
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Located in Murcia, on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, Instituto Hispánico de Murcia provides a wide range of Spanish language courses to students from around the world. Our beginner to advanced level classes include Intensive Spanish, Private Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, Work Experience / Internship programs, and more. We offer all Spanish levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Our students come to Murcia searching for an unforgettable life experience, an awesome small language school and great sunny weather all year round. We don´t suffer from the so-called bigness complex, so don´t expect a big school; there are only three classrooms in our main building!
We are a recognised Examination Centre by The Foundation for the Development of and Research into Spanish Culture FIDESCU holding of the exams for the International Diploma in Spanish (D.I.E.), recognised by the Swedish Goverment CSN, by the German government throughout bildungsurlaub programmes, and by SICTED since 2008, the Integral System of the Tourist Quality in Destination, a project framed within the Integral Plan of Quality of the Spanish Tourism Board.
- Intensive Spanish (20 or Plus 25 options)
- Special Erasmus courses
- Individual Spanish
- Long term Spanish course
- Total immersion programme
- Spanish for Professionals
- DELE & SIELE Exam preparation
- Work Experience / Internship Course
- A-Level Training course
- Au Pair Course
- Teaching Experience
- Spanish + Cooking
- Spanish + Diving
- School Exchange
- Spanish for teachers
- Spanish Club 50 Plus
- Online Spanish Course
- Lessons are 50 minutes long and taught from Monday to Friday. At the end of the course you can take a grading test if you wish
Located just 5 minutes from Plaza Catalunya in the heart of Barcelona, Linguaschools Barcelona provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes year-round to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Semi-Intensive group classes, one-on-one private classes, and DELE Exam preparation courses.
Our teachers are all native speakers and have a university degree and many years of experience in teaching Spanish to foreign language students from absolute beginners to advanced. Their enthusiasm and passion for teaching their native language is the key to our success. This combined with the latest teaching methods result in dynamic, interactive and fun Spanish classes.
We also offer accommodation in shared apartments or host families. We host our own activity program so you can get to know other students from all over the world and the 'real' Barcelona.
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"