Distance learning / online courses in France: University degree online, master degrees France, MBA programs online. French classes, private language tutors on Skype, study distance learning education programs, bachelor degree courses in English. Apply to online colleges in France for international students in Paris, UK, Europe, USA, India..
Learn French via Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center based in Paris.
I provide quality online French lessons via Skype to adults, business professionals, and college students anywhere in the world.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Private French lessons and immersion programs are also available to students in Paris.
The aim of our online French classes is to help you to get confidence in your French language. Online French lessons allow you to study whenever and wherever you want.
Schedule your classes around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
• The UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in art and design, The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) offers a range of courses at Bachelor Degree, and Masters Degree level to students in France and all over the world.
• Our distance learning courses include Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fine Art, Illustration, and Photography. With start dates every February, June & October, you may register at any time.
• Our courses enable you to study online full-time or part-time for a UK qualification from anywhere in the world. They lead to certification by the University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK’s best modern universities.
• The qualification you will receive on completion of one of our accredited online courses is exactly the same as that awarded to students attending the University of Hertfordshire.
• Our online art and design courses provide a flexible, affordable means of learning which can be combined with work, study or family commitments.
Student Review: "I genuinely love studying with IDI. I love the course and the dynamics among students (my classmates) and my tutors." - Vittorio
• Are you searching for distance learning candle making classes? Learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio with The Candle Academy. Enrol in one of our individual courses, or take all 10 in the Ultimate Candle Package.
• Taught by Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world - our candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career or a rewarding hobby.
• Located on the French Riviera in the South of France as well as in Stuart on Florida's Atlantic Coast, The Candle Academy also offers premium on-site candle making classes.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow exactly the same curriculum as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person in France.
• Our correspondence candle making courses are taught via email correspondence in English or French, with online access to our expert tutor. Your work will be expertly assessed through photos and your test answers returned by email.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit from this profession.
Student Testimonials: "Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." - G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle makng could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips." - Y. Tran, Brazil
Learn French online and connect to francophone culture. We are native online French tutors with international experience, offering online French lessons for adults and children. Individuals or small groups.
Our online French classes can be designed to prepare students for high school and university exams as well as DELF and DALF exams.
We also specialize in teaching business French to professionals.
The online French courses are conducted via Skype so that we can teach you no matter where you are, in the comfort of your home or office. You can learn at your own pace.
In this introductory class, we will assess your level of French, your goals and develop a teaching plan.
Online Module 1: French via Skype as it is spoken
This style of class is designed to teach oral fluency and comprehension. There you can learn and review vocabulary words, grammar, and structures while working to improve your accent.
Online Module 2: Complete French via Skype
We will provide additional vocabulary and grammar exercises. We will then provide written corrections and lesson reviews by email after each lesson.
Based in France, Global-Exam is a specialized provider of language test preparation courses online, including TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, HSK and DELF. Our courses offer over 180 test examples, 355 hours of training and more than 18,000 practice questions.
- We are the first elearning platform 100% dedicated to online preparation for language exams. To earn your certification, you need to perfect your language skills and seriously prepare for your exam.
- Training under real testing conditions will help you progress and quickly build up points. More than 23,000 questions created by professionals, with their corrections, are updated every day.
- A responsive interface adapts itself to the level of each player to help each and every one of our learners succeed. An interface that is both well-designed and user-friendly provides a playful experience for our users.
Telefrench, based in Nice, southeast France, offers one to one online French classes with an experienced and friendly native French teacher via Windows Live Messenger or Skype. You can get tailor-made lessons for all level and all needs, exam preparation (DELF/DALF), conversation classes, homework and extra teaching. Everything is possible. Wherever you are, enjoy learning French with a personal tutor simply from the comfort of your home.
Speak French Today is an online French language school which offers one-to-one classes with an native French tutor or French lessons via e-mail.
Thanks to the telephone, web conferencing and Skype, you can study with a French teacher in France, wherever you are in the world.
Tailor-made one-to-one lessons are the quickest and most efficient way to improve your spoken French, especially when given by an experienced French teacher living in France, perfectly up-to-date with the latest trends in French language, culture and society.
They are ideal if you want to make rapid progress in speaking French. We will talk live together and you will study and practice exactly the French you need in real-life role plays.
France Business School is one of France's elite schools. FBS is actually the result of several of France's most well known business school merging together to unite their strengths. As one of FBS's goals is to provide vision and vital international experience to managers who are called upon to think strategically in a global and uncertain world, FBS has made international experience an everyday reality.
The Online MBA program is conducted in English. Our Online MBA is a blended learning program with the face to face part of the program taking place during the Month of July at one of our campuses in Paris, Tours, Poitiers, Clermond Ferrand, Brest, Amiens. This course is specifically designed for international working adults wishing to have a Master's in Business Administration.
Modules Include: International Management, International Marketing, Introduction to Finance and Accounting, International Business, Marketing and Economy, Leadership and Change, Negotiation, Information Systems Management, Managerial Finance, Strategy, Global Human Resource Management, Customer Relationship Management, Legal issues in International Business, and a final Capstone/Professional Project.
FBS Online MBA (Master of Business Administration):
The Online MBA program, conducted in English. The innovative Blended MBA program for international students through distance education, short summer sessions for two weeks during the month of July. It is intended to provide students with all the necessary skills in all major areas of business administration (leadership, management, marketing, accounting and finance, information systems, strategy and the business environment).
The Garden Design Academy, located in the Loire Valley region of Central France, is run by award-winning English garden designers Colin and Marie-Chantal Elliott. Drawing on over 30 years of experience in horticulture, gardening, garden design and landscaping, the Academy provides a wide range of courses in these subjects by distance learning and a number of residential courses based in France's Loire Valley.
By teaming up with horicultural education experts around the world they have put together a range of courses from those suitable for the keen amateur gardener, through a range of professional developement training up to Masters level. The Garden Design Academy is proud to offer the full range of qualifications from the UK's Royal Horticultural Society (RHS).
Capital Vin are professionals of Wine Knowledge and also Wine makers in Languedoc (South of France). We established our wine school 5 years ago offering courses for those in charge of referencing, advising and selling wine. Our Learning Director is an Oenologist and also a Tasting Teacher. We work with specialists in Wine Marketing and Selling, Sommeliers among many others and offer online and in-class courses.
Our school is dedicated to increasing wine knowledge and selling. We consider that the more the consumer will find professional advice and help when choosing wines, the more he will consume and buy quality wines. Being ourselves producers of fine wines, and experiencing how people love wine and are expecting help to understand this complex product, we decided 5 years ago to create a wine school in the South of France.
1. Online course - "The Basis of Wine Culture". 13 Units, for a total of 7 hours, to be trained in an economical and comfortable way. Progress and questions of the students are followed and answered online by our Managing Teacher.
2. When succeeding to the final quiz the Student can register to Level 2 "Tasting Wine", physical courses
3. Level 3 is the ultimate and advanced level at the end of which one can obtain our "French Wine Knowledge - Capital Vin" Diploma