Phoenix Safety, based in Dublin and Cork, is one of Ireland's leading Health & Safety training and consultancy companies. We provide a wide range of health, safety, and environmental training and consultancy services across a broad range of industries and sectors. Started in Cork by our Technical Director Mr Paul Tierney in 1999 we have grown continuously year on year since then and now operate throughout Ireland from our offices in Dublin and Cork. Phoenix Safety’s original and innovative approach to training continues to set the benchmark for other companies to follow.
Phoenix Safety are members of NISO and approved by FETAC, FAS and the RTITB. Phoenix Safety is registered with FETAC to offer programmes leading to FETAC awards in the National Framework of Qualifications. We are accredited by FAS and our forklift training is RTITB approved.
We currently have over 20 full time staff together with in excess of 40 associate trainers/consultants operating throughout Ireland from our training facilities in Dublin and Cork. All our consultants are members of IOSH, the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
What we do:
We have a number of key elements to our business:
1. Public Training – We can provide in excess of 50 different standard Health & Safety training programmes, many of which are run as public courses in both Cork and Dublin. (Courses in Galway will commence Spring 2009)
2. In Company Training – All our training programmes can be provided in company, enabling us to offer cost effective solutions to satisfy organisational safety requirements. We also specialise in customised training solutions tailored to meet individual requirements.
3. Safety Days – Phoenix Safety can arrange safety days with an interactive focus specially designed to improve your employee’s Health and Safety awareness.
4. Consultancy – Our fully qualified and registered team of consultants provide expert advice on all aspects of Health and Safety issues and policies.
5. Health & Safety Retainer Services – Increasing numbers of companies employ Phoenix Safety on a retainer basis to manage all aspects of their Health & Safety policy.
6. Management Briefings – Are you up to date with the latest legislation, do you know your legal responsibilities. Phoenix Safety can provide regular management briefing sessions for you and your team to keep you fully informed.
7. Printed Safety Material – Phoenix Safety can also provide posters, safety cards and pocket pals to help you educate and inform your employees in Health & Safety matters.
- Manual Handling
- Employee assistance training
- First aid
Cork - Acorn Business Campus, Mahon Industrial Park, Mahon, Blackrock, Co. Cork, Ireland.
Dublin - The Digital Hub, 10-13 Thomas Street, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: The Digital Hub 10-13 Thomas Street,, Dublin, Dublin 8, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.