Lifetime is the number 1 training provider in the health, fitness and hospitality sectors – something we like to call ‘active leisure’. We train and develop over 12,000 people a year nationwide, and have training centres located throughout the UK, conveniently situated in a location near you with excellent facilities and transport links. Locations include: Birmingham (Dudley); Bolton; Brighton; Bristol; Bromley; Cardiff;Derby; Edinburgh; Exeter; Harlow; High Wycombe; Leeds; Liverpool; London (Central) - Bankside, Bloomsbury, Euston, Islington and Olympia: London (Greater) - Brentford, Croydon, Edmonton, Ilford and Staines; Luton; Manchester; Newcastle (Gateshead); Norwich; Nottingham; Portsmouth; Reading; Sheffield; Southampton; St Ives; Swindon and Watford.
At Lifetime we design programmes that are role-relevant and industry endorsed. We provide the highest quality and most engaging tutors, regional trainers and assessors and employ the most effective, appropriate and innovative delivery and assessment methods – some of which are award winning.
Our programmes, apprenticeships and NVQs are all designed to prepare you for your chosen career or to ensure your team members are as effective in the workplace as they can be. We look to support our learners throughout their careers and provide them with the right opportunities for lifelong achievement.
We specialise in working in partnership with employers and government bodies to deliver high quality, industry-relevant training and qualifications. Lifetime helps a wide range of employers in the active leisure sector - ranging from some of the most well known brands to single site and regional operators - to develop their businesses. We train and develop over 12,000 people a year nationwide – a figure we are proud of as it demonstrates our part in the people and skills development of the industry.
- Heather Frankham, Executive Chairman, voted on to the Board of Directors of the Fitness Industry Association (FIA).
- Lifetime appears on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the first time. Lifetime is now recognised as the 69th privately-owned company in the UK with the fastest-growing sales.
- Wins the Work Based Learning Award at the BECTA Next Generation Learning Awards which recognises innovation in the use of technology in the Further Education and Skills sector.
- Training Quality Standard (TQS), with Excellence in Active Leisure and Learning. The accreditation demonstrates our ability to meet the needs of employers and our impact on the Sport, fitness and leisure industry.
- Awarded 'Centre of Excellence for Fitness for National Employers' by the National Skills Academy for Sport and Active Leisure.
- Awarded training quality standard - the only leisure training company to hold this accolade.
Awarded Investors in People.
Training Courses for Individuals:
- Intensive Personal Trainer
- Fitness Instructor
- Professional Fitness Instructor
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Diploma in Personal Training with Referred Populations
- Multi-skilled Fitness Instructor
- Apprenticeship Fitness Instructor Programmes
- The Ultimate Personal Trainer Diploma
- Diploma in Personal Training
- Ante and Post Natal
- Active Ageing
Training Courses for Businesses:
Nationally recognised apprenticeship programmes and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) for businesses include courses in the following areas:
- Business and Administration
- Hospitality Management
Please see the Programs Page for a full list of Programs.
If you are looking to embark on a career in the health and fitness sector or already have experience and qualifications in the industry then we are sure to have a fitness course perfect for you. At Lifetime we are the industry leaders, providing a variety of flexible training options that fit easily around today's busy lifestyles, so whether you wish to change career completely or specialise in a particular area, you have come to the right place.
- We assess and train over 12,000 new learners a year.
- We consistently deliver above the national average on learner completion rates.
- 94% of learners gained employment or promotion after training with the Lifetime open courses division.
- We’re the largest provider within the health and fitness sector delivering the greatest number of apprenticeships and NVQ programmes.
- First in the leisure sector to achieve the Training Quality Standard.
“The course was run really well with a good mix of theory and practical, I was also struck by how there were people from all walks of life on the course” - Hannah, 24 - Bedford.
"I’m now employed full time as a fitness instructor/motivator at Spelthorne Leisure Centre, which would have been impossible without doing the programme." - Vicky, Lifetime Fitness Academy apprentice and GB gymnast.
“I am delighted with my career change, particularly the flexibility of being my own boss” - Teresa, Peterborough.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Clifton Heights Triangle West, BS8 1EJ, Bristol, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.