Gym instructor courses in UK: Personal trainer courses in London, England, health & fitness training diploma & certificate courses in Birmingham & Manchester, leisure industry career training, professional fitness instructor qualifications, aerobics teacher certification, gym instruction school in Cardiff, Nottingham, Leeds, Bristol....
Lifetime: Lifetime trains and develops over 12,000 people a year nationwide, making it the number 1 training provider in the health, fitness and hospitality sectors – something we like to call ‘active leisure’. We have training centres located throughout the UK, including in Birmingham (Dudley); Bolton; Brighton; Bristol; Bromley; Cardiff;Derby; Edinburgh; Exeter; Harlow; High Wycombe; Leeds; Liverpool; London (Central) - Bankside, Bloomsbury, Euston, Islington and Olympia: London (Greater) - Brentford, Croydon, Edmonton, Ilford and Staines; Luton; Manchester; Newcastle (Gateshead); Norwich; Nottingham; Portsmouth; Reading; Sheffield; Southampton; St Ives; Swindon and Watford.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
We specialise in working in partnership with employers and government bodies to deliver high quality, industry-relevant training and qualifications. Lifetime helps a wide range of employers in the active leisure sector - ranging from some of the most well known brands to single site and regional operators - to develop their businesses.
Training Courses for Individuals:
- Intensive Personal Trainer
- Fitness Instructor
- Professional Fitness Instructor
- Exercise to Music Instructor
- Diploma in Personal Training with Referred Populations
- Multi-skilled Fitness Instructor
- Apprenticeship Fitness Instructor Programmes
Training Courses for Businesses:
Nationally recognised apprenticeship programmes and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) for businesses include courses in the following areas:
- Business and Administration
- Hospitality Management
International Summer School for Teens in Scotland & London UK
Courses / Programs
• Swing into action or shoot straight for an ace in summer 2024!
• Situated on the campus of University of Stirling in Central Scotland (just 40 minutes north-west of the capital city, Edinburgh), International Summer School for Teens provides exclusive Golf, Soccer Football, Tennis, and Sports Leadership summer camps for UK & international students ages 12-17.
• Students choose a 3-week Golf, Soccer or Tennis-based summer camp or Sports Leadership course, and combine it with one of our academic courses: Pre-Intermediate English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Environmental Studies & Conservation, Business Leadership, Sports Science, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
• Over their 3-week stay, students will have access to world class teaching and sporting facilities, all within a safe and supervised environment.
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at Stirling University - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world.
Parent Reviews: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!”
• Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!”
• Saskia, Belgium
• Let Me Play are leading international specialists in sports camps and sports tours. Each year, we provide residential sports-based summer camps for young people (boys & girls ages 10-18) from the UK and around the world.
• The organisation is all about providing educational opportunities for young people to play and enjoy sport. Our sports camps take place at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Sports offered include basketball, football (soccer), and athletics. Our camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self confidence, keep fit and learn more about whatever sport you are most into.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential.
• Leicestershire Location:
Situated in the East Midlands of England, just 100 miles / 160 kms north of London, and within comfortable reach from London, Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, and Wolverhampton.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism.
My son had a wonderful time, and learned a lot, not only in techniques, but also in respect for others, respect for rules, living with others, working in a team, and dealing with cultural differences.”
- Parent of Basketball Camp Participant
Sports Camps for ages 10-18: • Athletics Camp (Coaching in all track & field events)
• Football Players Camp (offers you the chance to train with professional football players) • Basketball Camp (with international coaches)
• English Language Camp
• Optional English lessons
EduKick Manchester – Football & Education Courses offers academic year-long and half-academic year soccer boarding programs in Manchester, North West England.
Available to competitive soccer players (boys and girls) ages 13 years and older, our programs combine high-quality daily football coaching with academic studies.
We welcome English and non-English speaking soccer players from around the world to distinguish themselves from other footballers.
EduKick Manchester academic study options include an English language program, American K-12 education for Grades 9-12, IGCSE courses, or a BTEC Level 3 Sub Diploma in Sport. In addition, we offer monthly and weekly English language study & soccer training camps.
Our programs provide a complete package of international travel, English language study & immersion, English cultural exposure, academic study and professional soccer training.
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad. EduKick's programs are available in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Mexico, China, Brazil, Israel, Canada & the U.S.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well. Thank you all kindly for a wonderful program." - Dyan & Steve – Parents of Jye, Australia
Future Fit Training is a health and fitness training provider offering high-quality and affordable fitness qualifications to students throughout the UK. We have designed our diploma and certificate training programmes with a mixture of home study, distance learning and weekend workshops for courses that require practical training.
We hold our training in gyms, health clubs and leisure facilities throughout the UK, including venues in: London; Portsmouth / Southampton; Gloucester; West Midlands; Manchester; Leeds; Reading among others. Here you'll learn the essential practical skills needed to become a fitness professional, benefitting from expert tuition at high quality venues. Our flexible training allows you to study at your own pace and in your own time.
At Future Fit Training, we cater for a wide variety of needs. Whether you want to become a Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer, Exercise to Music Instructor or a Pilates Teacher, we have a course to suit you. If you already have fitness qualifications and want to develop your career further, we offer fitness courses to compliment your existing skills. We have ISO 9001:2008 accreditation with the British Standards Institute (BSI).
- Personal Trainer Diploma
- Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma
- Complete Pilates Diploma (Access)
- Complete Mat Pilates Diploma
- Nutrition Specialist Diploma
- Studio Professional Diploma
- Advanced Studio Professional Diploma
- Total Immersion! Diploma
We also offer a range of individual modules for those who want to top up their existing training or build their own personal programme of study.
Based within the Faculty Of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University, our Sport and Active Lifestyles Programme provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses that reflect the diverse nature of the sports industry. The University has invested heavily in sport ensuring our students have access to excellent teaching facilities and one of the finest suites of sport and exercise laboratories in the UK. We currently offer ten undergraduate and six postgraduate sport courses, which are all delivered by our highly experienced staff.
Undergraduate courses include - BSc (Hons) Exercise Science, BSc(Hons) Physical Education & Youth Sport, BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science, BSc (Hons) Sport & Leisure Management, BSc (Hons) Sport Development with Coaching. Postgraduate courses include - MSc/ PgDip/ PgCertPhysical Activity for Health ...
Kensington and Chelsea College offers a range of sports, health and fitness courses in our centres in West London. The Sports Department offers a range of challenging accredited certificate and diploma courses that allow entry into higher education and the workplace. Students can get become qualified exercise and fitness instructors, gain a diploma in nutrition or qualifications in sports science among other fields.
There is an experienced staff team supporting your studies and helping you reach your potential. We have a strong record of achievement with many of our sports and fitness students moving on to top London universities or gaining employment in the range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities opening up within the Sports and Fitness industry. With the 2012 Olympics approaching there has never been a better time to get inspired and qualified.
- Level 1 Sport
- Pre Access to Sports Sciences
- OCR Level 2 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
- BTEC National Award in Sport
- OCNLR Access to Sports Science Level 3
- OCNLR Access Diploma in Nutrition- Level 3
- OCR Level 3 Exercise and Fitness Instructors
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.