English language classes in Phoenix, Arizona: ESL school in Mesa, English courses for adults & children at beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Corporate English training for businesses & employees near Scottsdale, Tempe & Gilbert AZ. Cursos de inglés en Phoenix, USA.
Le Tutor Language School, Phoenix AZ area: Located in Mesa in the Phoenix AZ area, we provide English conversation classes for beginner and intermediate level students in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Glendale, and Tempe AZ. At our language school in Mesa, we offer 6-week courses that meet twice weekly, with classes held in the evening. Our English classes focus on developing your conversational English skills for real life situations so that you can quickly progress and use your English to improve your life and education. As well as offering in-class ESL courses, we also offer private English lessons in the Phoenix AZ metro area for adults, children, and high school students.
Email:Contact us below
English Language Classes in the Phoenix area:
• English evening classes for beginners & intermediate level students
• Group / Conversation English classes
• Intensive English programs
• English Exam preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS..)
• Private English lessons for individual adults & professionals (at your home, office, or place of business)
• Private English tutoring for kids & high school students
• English classes for employees / company executives in their workplace
Please note that we are not able to accept F-1 visa students. Only international students with a Tourist Visa may study English at our school. Thank you.
• New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations throughout New York City - Jackson Heights in Queens, Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and The Bronx.
• We offer intensive and semi-intensive English courses for students from all over the world with beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of English.
• We also provide Private English lessons, Part-time / Evening English classes, Weekend English, Everyday Conversation English, and more.
• TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL English Exam preparation courses and Business English classes are also available. Classes are designed to fit your individual needs.
• Whether you call New York your home or will be visiting New York from abroad, you will find that our economical and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education.
• Our Jackson Heights English school offers weekday, evening and weekend English classes. This branch is located along the historic #7 train line, which was designated part of the National Freedom Trail in 1999. It is situated in a multiethnic, multicultural neighborhood where you will find restaurants serving food from all over the globe.
Student Testimonial: "It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life, I met a lot of people, I did very fun activities and I improved my English." - Juan
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes
• Study English in Los Angeles at one of Kaplan International's two English language schools in Los Angeles CA. A range of courses are offered at both schools to help you advance your professional or academic career.
• Find the right English language school and course in Los Angeles with Kaplan International today and achieve your language learning goals!
• Both of our Los Angeles English schools offers language courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with frequent start dates throughout the year.
• One of our schools is located in LA’s Westwood district (next to Beverly Hills), and the other is on Whittier College’s friendly campus (East Los Angeles area). Citizens from 84 nationalities have attended our Los Angeles ESL schools in the last year.
• Students can also personalise courses through electives and study sessions to match their language goals.
• With over 40 English schools worldwide, Kaplan International is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language since 1967. Our English language schools in Los Angeles are accredited by ACCET.
• Kaplan International also has schools in Huntington Beach (Orange County) and Santa Barbara CA.
Student Review: “The Kaplan Experience is unique in your life. The opportunity to live in a different country, learn about other cultures, improve your English and meet wonderful people made this experience the best in my life." - Bruna, Brazil (General English student)
Quality English Language Courses: • General English courses
• General English Academic Semester/Year
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year
• Business English
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.