English language classes in Phoenix, Arizona: ESL school in Mesa, English courses for adults & children at beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Corporate English training for businesses & employees near Scottsdale, Tempe & Gilbert AZ. Cursos de inglés en Phoenix, USA.
Le Tutor Language School, Phoenix AZ area: Located in Mesa in the Phoenix AZ area, we provide English conversation classes for beginner and intermediate level students in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Glendale, and Tempe AZ. At our language school in Mesa, we offer 6-week courses that meet twice weekly, with classes held in the evening. Our English classes focus on developing your conversational English skills for real life situations so that you can quickly progress and use your English to improve your life and education. As well as offering in-class ESL courses, we also offer private English lessons in the Phoenix AZ metro area for adults, children, and high school students.
Email:Contact us below
English Language Classes in the Phoenix area:
• English evening classes for beginners & intermediate level students
• Group / Conversation English classes
• Intensive English programs
• English Exam preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS..)
• Private English lessons for individual adults & professionals (at your home, office, or place of business)
• Private English tutoring for kids & high school students
• English classes for employees / company executives in their workplace
Please note that we are not able to accept F-1 visa students. Only international students with a Tourist Visa may study English at our school. Thank you.
• Learn English in Katy TX! A leading provider of quality language instruction in the Houston area, Crossing Borders offers group English classes and private lessons to adults, children and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Whether you are searching for an intensive English course, English conversation classes or English exam preparation, we can help you to meet your learning goals at our convenient Katy location.
• We also have language schools in Rice Village in south-central Houston, Spring/The Woodlands, and Pearland.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on grammar, conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), which ensures that every student gets the individual attention they need to excel. You will have plenty of opportunity to practice your new conversation skills.
• Private tutoring can take place at our school, your home or office or other location of your choice in the Greater Houston area. This is an ideal option for students who need flexibility in their schedule or need to learn as quickly as possible.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to learn the English language and American culture and understand many of the differences.
• General English classes for beginners to advanced
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• TOEFL test preparation
• SAT test preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Private English lessons
• Corporate English language training for executives
• English courses for the entire family
• English classes for kids & teens
• English summer / winter programs for kids & teens
• English tutoring for high school students
Also: • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We offer beginner to advanced level English language courses to students from around the world. Study options include Short-Term English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, Academic Exam preparation, and more.
Courses include lessons in the full-range of English language skills and knowledge, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Our proficiency levels are based on a Global Scale that is recognized around the world, developed through broad scientific research by the Common European Framework (CEFR) and the University of Cambridge.
Accommodation options include student residences, hotels, hostels, shared houses, and homestays with local Hawaiian families.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks teachers for your patience,comprehension and help. We can now speak better English. All of you are very good teachers, but even better as people. We hope to come back one day and maybe meet you again. We'll never forget you." - James and Helena, Spain
- Short Term English Program (20 lessons)
- Intensive English Program (25 lessons)
- Long Term Intensive English (25 lessons)
- Super Intensive English Program (35 lessons)
- Private English lessons
- College Pathway Program
- Cambridge FCE / CAE Preparation
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year (Long Stay)
- Speaking with Purpose
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Summer Short Term English Program
- Kids & Teens English
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English language training to adults, teens, and kids in New Jersey.
• We provide private English (ESL) language courses for basic beginner to advanced level adult and junior students (ages 5+) in your home, office or location of choice (mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ).
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
• As well as providing private English lessons in major NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Edison, Clifton, and Paterson, we also offer classes in convenient locations in Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
Student Testimonial: "I will definitely consider your school in the future as well as recommend it to anyone seeking to embark on language learning opportunity. Warm regards.” - Natalia
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania