English language classes in Phoenix AZ area: English classes in Mesa AZ for adults, international students, employees working in Arizona. Private English lessons / tutoring for beginners to advanced learners, ESL programs, accent reduction classes in Maricopa County AZ. Clases de inglés en Mesa AZ, estudiar inglés en Phoenix.
Le Tutor Language School: Conveniently located in Mesa in the Phoenix AZ metro area, Le Tutor Language School provides English as a Second Language (ESL) conversation classes for beginners and intermediate level adult students.
As well as offering in-class English courses for groups and individuals, we also offer private lessons, conversation classes, and business English classes in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Tempe AZ.
In addition to our English programs, we also teach Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish to local students and professionals.
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.
• Choose from two English language schools in Boston with Kaplan International. Located in Boston’s city centre (Fenway), and at Harvard Square, our English schools offer a comprehensive range of courses for students of all levels.
• Join one of our English language schools and discover the fascinating history of Boston, America’s education capital, while you study English.
• Citizens of 66 countries attended our Boston ESL schools last year.
Accreditation: • Our English language schools in Boston are accredited by ACCET.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options. Learn English in Boston with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career.
• Kaplan International offers high standards of teaching and student care, as well as quality courses and accommodation at our English schools worldwide.
Student Review: "The Kaplan Experience was the turning point of my life. When I first came here I couldn’t speak any English, I was afraid to speak for fear that people would misunderstand me.
I know I’m still not perfect but at least I’m confident now and not afraid of speaking. I also have met new friends and learned about other cultures.”
- Yina Youn, South Korea (Academic Year Intensive student)
Quality English Language Courses: • Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester option)
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GRE Exam preparation
• GMAT Test preparation
• Learn English in Houston with Crossing Borders language school in the Galleria area (also known as Uptown), a major business district and shopping area in Houston, 6 miles west of Downtown.
• We offer group ESL programs and private English lessons for adults & high school teens in Houston.
• For international students, we offer semi-intensive English courses and this option is permitted for students on a B1/B2 tourist visa.
• Our English students learn to speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from many other ESL programs in Texas and across the U.S. You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will in 3 months at other English schools.
English Courses for Adults & High School Teens:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation course
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English classes
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
• English classes for high school teens
• Learn English in Florida with American Language Programs (ALP)!
• With courses available in Orlando, Miami, Boca Raton, Palm Beach & Kissimmee, we provide English language immersion homestay programs where the student stays in the home of their qualified English tutor.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes are designed to meet your individual needs. We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80.
• Lessons are offered at the convenience and agreement of both student and teacher. The family provides all meals plus they offer a minimum of one excursion per week. All of our teachers/homes are carefully inspected to ensure student comfort and safety.
• Our fees are competitive and lower than many other English programs. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program. ALP is structured with the student in mind.
Student Testimonial: "It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life." During my third stay, I studied to take the TOEFL test; I obtained a score of 577 our of 587. I recommend this method." - Benedicte, France
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
Learn English at one of the top language schools in Hawaii! Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English classes to students from Hawaii, and around the globe. Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified, and we have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years.
Our globally-recognized curriculum based on scientific research by CEFR and University of Cambridge. We have a quality international student mix. There is a 50 percent limit on any nationality in our total adult student enrollment.
IIE Hawaii's mission is to promote a dynamic and engaging educational experience for our English language learners, and provide quality student services, activities and accommodation.
Institute Of Intensive English is accredited by ACCET, a U.S. Department of Education recognized agency.
Student Testimonial: "The best things about IIE were the School spirit, the teachers and my classmates. I will recommend IIE to my friends. I have a friend who plans to come to Hawaii to study English; I will introduce him to all the teachers because they are all so interesting." - Peter, Czech Republic
English Classes for Adults: - Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
- General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
- General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
- Private English lessons
- Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
- College Pathways English course
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year English program
- English Conversation classes
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Kids & Teens English
- Summer STEP English classes