English language courses in Australia: Language school in East Ballina NSW offering English classes, group & private lessons for adults, tourists, Spanish for beginners, intermediate & advanced, children. Also learn French, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Indonesian, Japanese, learning chess classes in East Ballina, near Byron Bay.
Chess and Language Academy - Language Courses in East Ballina NSW: Chess and language courses for children and adults. In person and online. One-to-one and small groups. We are a small family school in Byron Bay and Ballina Shire, NSW with the goal to enhance the learning of adults and kids, providing chess and language classes to develop strategic thinking, multi-tasking, problem solving skills, improve the memory, communication skills and help in the mind opening process.
Email:Contact us below
Chess and Language Academy aim to improve the overall level of chess and languages spoken in Australia and, help foreigners to overcome English difficulties with practical lessons.
Language Courses / Chess classes:
- Italian / Spanish Intensive and semi-intensive
- Italian / Spanish Weekend Workshops for Travellers
- English and French for beginners
- English Conversation for foreigners
- Italian, Portuguese and Spanish all levels
- Other languages by request
- Online Chess classes all levels with FIDE Trainer and Master
- Online Chess Seminars for FIDE Chess coach titles
We offer our chess and language courses from Byron Bay to Ballina, NSW. Online tutoring all over Australia and abroad.
If there’s anything you’d like to know about our programs, please get in touch.
Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door. We currently have 175 students in 13 classes with 22 Nationalities: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela.
Australian Pacific College (APC) has four campuses in Sydney, Australia - three in the Central Business District (CBD) and one at Manly beach. APC is the largest owner operated private English Language College in Sydney and one of the oldest, established in 1993. All our campuses are a short walk from bus, train, and ferry transport systems. APC is conveniently located to provide students with easy access to local libraries, museums, galleries, shops and tourist attractions including the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. We have students from over 30 differenet countries and invite all prospective students for an unforgettable learning experience.
General English, English for Academic Purposes with direct entry to many University and TAFE programs, Certificate to Advanced Diploma in Business, Cetificate to Advanced Diploma in IT (Computing), High School Preparation (HSP), Senior High School (Year 10, 11 & 12), Study Tours
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
AICOL English school is alive and well!
• AICOL returned to delivering face-to-face classes from April 2020, and is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• We are also able to provide online tuition to those students who are not able to come to Australia yet due to Covid.
• Our online course fees are 75% of our standard face-to-face tuition fees. Off-shore students are still able to apply for student visas, and study their course online until they can to come to Australia to complete their course face-to-face.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
Year-round English courses in Queensland
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS test prep course
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English and Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from 21 June to 30 August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme
At ABILITY English we are well known for our innovative courses, designed so you quickly achieve your goals. If you want English for work, English for study or English for conversation we have a specialist course for you to choose.
We are globally recognised for our Pronunciation expertise, as well as our academic preparation and study pathway partnerships. We can thoroughly prepare you for the Cambridge or IELTS Test, and have specialty courses training you to speak more confidently with native speakers that you can only study at ABILITY.
Each year we have over 80 different nationalities studying together, helping you practise, learn fast and have fun while you study with us in our Melbourne or Sydney campuses. At ABILITY English, you will leave us with strong communication in English, a new confidence and an international family.
General English; General English Plus; Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE, PET and CAE); International English Language Testing System (IELTS); English for Academic Purposes (EAP); Pronunciation and Fluency; Survivor English
With locations throughout the world including Darlinghurst, Sydney, New South Wales in eastern Australia, Embassy CES offers English courses including general English with certificate of English, English for academic purposes, intensive English with academic year abroad, certificate of business English, Cambridge ESOL exam preparation course, general English plus Martin College business course and one-to-one tuition for Australian and international students.
Embassy has helped over half a million students to learn English. Some of them needed it for their job, some for their studies. Others just loved the language. But they all had one thing in common - they immersed themselves in an English-speaking country and learned a lot more than just grammar! We make our lessons enjoyable, because we believe that when you are having fun, you are learning even more. Our teachers are all qualified, experienced professionals who use a variety of techniques in the classroom: one moment you might be taking part in group discussions, the next, working in pairs or individually. We are accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme Limited (NEAS) and the British Council.
A range of English Courses including:
- General English (Certificate of English)
- English for Academic Purposes
- Intensive English
- Academic Year Abroad
- Advanced Academic Year Abroad
- Certificate of Business English
- Exam Preparation Course IELTS
- Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Course
- General English plus Martin College Business Course
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
Learn English in the heart of Sydney, Australia! English Language Company (ELC) provides a wide range of award-winning English courses at beginner to advanced levels. Courses include General and Intensive English options, English exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge), Business English, a Homestay Program, and more.
We offer an extensive range of English courses. These are complimented by your choice of elective classes so that you will learn exactly what you need to. Our students consistently rate ELC teachers as excellent. All teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and specialist TESOL qualifications.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent teaching and services to all of our students. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and we are sure that you will enjoy studying at ELC and living in Sydney.
- General English
- Intensive / Semi-Intensive English (Full-time / Part-time)
- Business English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE and / or CAE)
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs