Sydney College of English: English language schools in Sydney, intensive English courses, TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, CAE exam preparation. Business English classes, homestay program, ESL college, cursos de inglés en Sydney, estudiar inglés en Australia.
Sydney College of English: Our campus is located on three floors of a building within walking distance of Central Station and main bus routes. We are between the University of Technology, Sydney Institute of Technology (TAFE) and Sydney University, in a lively student area of Sydney. Darling Harbour, Chinatown and the city centre are only minutes away.
SCE Facilities - A Great Study Environment
Three spacious levels
36 bright, air-conditioned classrooms with both tablet seat or tables and chairs
Separate student common areas on each level for relaxing between classes
Three student kitchens with microwave ovens
Hot and cold drinks machines on each level
Fax machine facilities on request for sending and receiving faxes
Free wireless internet access on level one
16-station Computer Laboratory with free Internet access*
18-booth Language Laboratory*
- 12 computer stations with free internet access
- a fully-equipped library
- DVD/video-watching facilities
- Computer Assisted Language Learning materials
*These facilities are open after class for your use, with a teacher in attendance to offer help
School / Office Address:35-39 Mountain Street, Broadway
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door. We currently have 175 students in 13 classes with 22 Nationalities: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela.
Based on Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus in Perth, Western Australia, Edith Cowan College (ECC) offers English Language Courses for people from non-English speaking countries in Australia. A variety of English courses are available to suit all levels from beginner to advanced. Students have access to a wide variety of student services, support and activities with the added advantage of interaction with Australian and International students studying degree courses.
ECC's English Language Courses are renowned for their excellent teaching staff, high quality programs and outstanding facilities. ECC's English language courses are designed for people from non-English speaking countries and those who require direct entry pathways for International students wishing to undertake university study. ECC is renowned for its excellent teaching staff, high quality English language programs and outstanding facilities.
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Would you like a Private English Teacher to focus on your language needs? ESL Tutoring Services in Melbourne and Perth, Australia provides qualified and experienced English tutors to help you achieve your language goals whether you are beginner or advanced. We provide professional English language coaching to business employees, students, children, travellers, people seeking Permanent Residency visas, and any non-native English speaker wishing to improve their English. You may purchase as few as 10 lessons or as many as 200 lessons.
General English, Conversation and Speaking, Pronunciation, Listening, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Writing, EAP - English for Academic Purposes, IELTS preparation, TOEFL, TOEIC Test Preparation, Proofreading and Editing, Business English. Just ask and we will provide a course for you.