English language colleges in Sydney: Intensive English courses in Australia, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC exam preparation, business English classes. English language homestay, ESL school in Australia. Escuela de inglés en Sydney, cursos de inglés.
Sydney College of English: Sydney College of English is one of the oldest independent English language schools in Sydney. We are a highly respected private English school in Central Sydney with 37 comfortable, well-furnished classrooms on 3 floors. Participating in a course at SCE is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding. Our teachers are all university graduates with specialist language teaching qualifications; we use the latest educational technology and we achieve consistently high success rates in public exams such as IELTS,TOEFL an the Cambridge exams. Your success is our success.
Sydney is one of the most beautiful and exciting cities in the world. There's the sparkling blue harbour with its famous steel bridge and the dazzling architecture of the Opera House. Our golden beaches have clear water that's ideal for swimming and water sports, the air is fresh and clean and the weather is beautifully warm almost all year round. Combine all of these delights with the high standard of education institutions here and you will understand why Sydney is an ideal place to live and learn English.
General English, Business English, FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC
We offer high quality homestay accommodation and a full social programme.
NEAS - National ELT Accreditation Scheme
NEAS is an organisation which sets and monitors quality standards for the English Teaching industry in Australia. NEAS regularly consults with State and Federal governments on issues which affect the industry.
Bildungsurlaub is a German standards organisation which has created a code of practice for International Language institutions. There are twelve Bildungsurlaub organisations in Germany. SCE is a member of Bildungsurlaub.
TOEIC Test Centre
SCE is a TOEIC testing centre for our internal students. This allows our students to be assessed by a globally recognised test for English communication. We have regularly scheduled testing dates on the last Wednesday of every month.
RMIT English Worldwide (REW) Melbourne is one of Australia's most highly regarded English language centres and provides an excellent pathway for further study at RMIT (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) and other universities. We offer a complete range of quality English language training programs in our city centre location in Melbourne, Victoria in south-east Australia.
We teach students to communicate in a wide range of personal, academic and professional situations. Whether you are on a pathway to RMIT university, improving your TESOL skills, preparing for IELTS, or fine-tuning your English skills - we have an option for you.
REW provides a full range of English language services to adults whose first language is not English. Our academic English programs are structured to lead directly into RMIT University courses, in addition to being recognised by other Australian universities. REW also delivers English language programs internationally in conjunction with our partners.
- General English Courses
- English for Academic Purposes (Elementary to Advanced Plus levels)
- IELTS Preparation and Testing
- Industry English (including Aviation English)
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) Teacher Training
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Australian International College of Language in Queensland & Online
Courses / Programs
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
• AICOL Online English School in Australia: Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. Contact us for details.
Year-round English Courses for Adults: • Short-term & long-term (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• Cambridge FCE (B2 First) & CAE (C1 Advanced) courses
• IELTS test preparation
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Children / Teens: • Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• English for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
Lyceum English Language Australia is a nationally recognised language school for adults located in Melbourne, Victoria, Eastern Australia. We focus on friendly small group lessons, native speaking teachers and a welcoming environment. At Lyceum English Language Australia students learn English using the highly successful communicative method. We have been teaching languages since 1991, and with such a wealth of experience, Lyceum offers excellence. National and State recognition of the courses we teach is organised through government bodies including the Office of Training and Tertiary Education, the Australian Qualifications Framework Advisory Board, and the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority.
Lyceum is an active member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET). Our courses in English are also approved by the Department of Education. Come to learn English at Lyceum in Melbourne, Australia, and enjoy the climate and lifestyle of one of the world's most beautiful cities. With a population of 3.8 million people, Melbourne offers a vibrant, modern cultural mix catering to all ages and interests.
- General English courses
- Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Advanced levels
- IELTS exam preparation classes
- Free afternoon activities
- Intercultural partner program - get paired up with an Australian student to practice your English!
Australia English Institute specialises in private English tuition and homestay with various locations throughout Australia. You can learn English one-to-one or two-to-one with a qualified English teacher. Plus our students can study and stay with their teacher and experience full language immersion.
Improve your English language skills, pass English tests and exams, improve business and work communication skills, or combine your interests with travel and language study. Whatever your goals and aspirations we will help you achieve them. This is an effective way to get good results in a short period of time. All English lessons are designed to meet the needs of each individual student. Courses run for 1, 2, 3, 4 weeks or longer and students can start at anytime of the year.
General English Classes; Business English Courses; English for Medical Purposes; Aviation English; Exam Preparation, IELTS Preparation; OET Preparation; Australian Citizenship courses; Accent Reduction classes; English Activity courses.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).