APPROACH International Student Center: APPROACH is located in one of the most dynamic student centers in the world. Boston is the home of Harvard University, Boston University, Northeastern University, Lesley University, Mass Bay Community College, and MIT, among many other prestigious colleges and universities. Because it receives more than 300,000 students during the academic year (September through May), Boston is suited for students' needs and recreation.
We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students. Students at Approach supplement their classroom experiences with exercises in our multimedia labs. Our labs, which include audio, video, and computer components, give students the opportunity to take advantage of the latest technology in second language acquisition. Free Internet access is available in our computer lab for research or e-mail communication.
Formerly known as Language Skills English Center, LAL Boston is an English language school in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts, that provides quality and affordable English courses to students from around the world.
Boston is North America’s most prestigious city of education, home to Harvard, MIT, and Boston University. Due to LSEC's rigorous academic programs, including intensive English and TOEFL preparation, many of our students end up transferring to one of these great universities.
LAL Boston classes teach English in a fun and exciting way that will help you improve your English in the shortest amount of time. You take a placement test on arrival to make sure that you are placed in the class that best suits your needs.
At the completion of your program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion (programs over 16 weeks) or Certificate of Participation (programs under 16 weeks).
LSEC is authorized by the Federal Government to issue form I-20 to qualified students who want to study full-time in the USA.
Our student population comes from countries all over the globe, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Morocco, Sudan, Nepal, Russia, and many more.
Student Testimonial: “My husband and I loved the school. The teachers are are competent and friendly also. We made many friends. It was a great experience and a very special 4 weeks vacation.” - Maira, Brazil, Vacation English Program
• Located in beautiful Santa Barbara on California's Pacific Coast (2 hours west of Los Angeles), NSL Mondial offers a variety of English programs and support services to local and international students.
• Our Intensive and Semi-intensive English programs are taught by experienced professionals, and last from 1-24 weeks.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Enjoy learning English in a sunny and friendly small city where you will quickly feel at home!
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.
• Learn English in the beautiful and historic city of Washington DC with Kaplan International! We provide a range of accredited English courses to students from around the world of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• Our quality English language courses in Washington DC include Intensive English, GRE / GMAT preparation, and TOEFL exam preparation.
• At the end of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
• Learning English in DC means immersing yourself in American culture. You will enjoy the diversity of its multicultural neighborhoods and visiting its world-famous landmarks, such as the White House, the Supreme Court, the Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Museum or the National Cathedral.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), and students from 79 different countries attended our DC ESL school last year.
Student Review: "It’s a wonderful experience, you learn a lot, discover different cultures and way of life. It’s a great opportunity to make contacts and real friendship with people from around the world."
- Paul-Victor, France
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• Due to the current public health crisis, we are now offering ONLINE English lessons for Houston-based, Texas, nation-wide and international students via Zoom video conferencing (Our students love it - adults & kids!) from the convenience of your own home. Contact us today for class details!
• Located in Katy, 30 minutes west of Houston TX, Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes for local adults and international students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. Our English courses include Intensive English, ACT, SAT and TOEFL Exam preparation, and English Conversation classes.
• Private lessons can take place at our center, your home or office or other location of your choice in the West Houston area.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), allowing students plenty of time and individual attention to practice and excel.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do!
• In addition to our General English classes that focus on grammar and conversation, we provide a lot of opportunities for you to practice your conversation skills.
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to love the English language and American culture and understand many of the differences.
Online / English Classes For beginners, intermediate & advanced
• General English classes
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons for adults & children
• TOEFL Exam Preparation
• SAT test prep
• ACT test prep
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• English courses for families
• English classes for kids, high school students
• After-school English classes for elementary & middle school ages 7-10 & 11-14 years old
• English tutoring for kids on weekends
• English summer / winter programs
Also • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program