Holland College: The Media Unit of Holland College offers full-time Certificate & Diploma programs in media & creative disciplines such as Graphic Design, Photography & Digital Imaging, Journalism, Video Game Animation, and Fundamental Arts. Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, our programs are designed for students of all backgrounds and tastes. When our students were asked why they chose Holland College for their career training, their top three answers were: employment opportunities; the college offered their program of choice; and the college's emphasis on skills oriented training.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Full Time Media & Communications Programs:
2-year Diploma Programs: - Journalism
- Video Game Art and Animation
- Graphic Design
- Photography and Digital Imaging
Trebas Institute - Audio, Music, Film, Technology & Business School in ON & QC
Courses / Programs
Study at Trebas Institute, Canada’s leading audio and film school:
With campuses in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario, Trebas Institute is a private, bilingual, post-secondary college in Canada specializing in the recording arts (audio, film and television, music and entertainment management), as well as business & technology.
Taught in both English and French, our programs are accessible to a wide range of students, and are updated to reflect changes within the industry.
Many of our programs also conclude with internships to give you something to put on your resume and to provide you with an opportunity to work out which role really suits your interests.
Since 1979, we’ve helped over 3,000 graduates (Canadian & international students) achieve their goals of working in film, business, music & technology by providing a range of affordable programs.
Trebas Institute provides state-of-the-art facilities in Montreal and Toronto, and access to industry equipment including audio and filmmaking gear, sign-out labs and studios. In addition, you’ll be able to participate in internships to help you showcase your knowledge and hone your skills.
Our instructors also bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the programs and are ready to provide you with the support you need to reach your ambitions. Contact us today to receive information on your your chosen career path!
Accredited Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Audio and Video Post-Production
- Diploma in Live Sound
- Diploma in Sound Recording
- Diploma in Sound Design
- Diploma in Audio Engineering and Production/DJ Arts
- Diploma in Film and Television Production
- Diploma in Film & Television Production and Post-Production
- Diploma in E-Commerce and Online Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Diploma in Event and Venue Management
- Diploma in Entertainment Management
- Diploma in Show and Event Management
- Diploma in Music Business Administration
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
The Centre For Permanent Makeup offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists from two locations close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario. As well as online tuition in the art of permanent make-up, we also provide a call-out training service, where you can bring the Centre for Permanent Makeup to your city or salon. We will provide training at your location on a schedule that suits to your needs. At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup/Micropigmentation theory available in Canada.
Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
From our two training locations in Ottawa, students will have access to state-of-the-art machinery which you can then purchase through us after completion of the program. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new trade via web-cam. We are fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- Full lip shading techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
- the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
Harbourside Institute of Technology (HIT), Canada's premier and most technically advanced audio training institute offers Certificate and Diploma programs in Audio Engineering and Music Production, Pro Tools, Ableton Live and Advanced Recording Artist development. Located in the beautiful district of North Vancouver, BC, HIT has access to waterfront parks and enjoys a view of Downtown Vancouver across the Burrard Inlet.
We are a highly specialized elite school that teaches within the environment of a world-class recording studio. HIT is a certified Pro Tools training facility with one of the only two Pro Tools experts in Canada and a certified Ableton training instructor on staff.
All the HIT instructors are successful professionals currently active in the recording, game audio, post audio and film industries. Students receive a great deal of personal attention due to the small class sizes.
Harbourside Institute of Technology is accredited by the PCTIA - the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (of BC). The Agency is given its authority by the Province of British Columbia, Canada, Ministry of Advanced Education.
- Audio Engineering and Music Production Diploma program (9-month)
- Advanced Recording Artist Diploma program (3-month)
- Electronic Music Production Diploma (6-month)
- Pro Tools 101
- Pro Tools 110
- Pro Tools 130 (Game Audio)
- Pro Tools 201
- Pro Tools 210M
- Ableton 101: Weekend Workshop
- Introduction to Basic Recording Techniques
Located in Mississauga, ON, just west of Toronto and minutes from the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Oakville, The Culinary Arts School of Ontario gives you a superb start to your Culinary Arts career. Our Chef Training Diploma & Workshop programs immerse you in the essential skills that form the building blocks of all classic cuisine. You learn basic knife skills, stocks, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood cookery through classic interpretation of recipes, and work your way through more sophisticated levels of food preparation. In addition to our adult courses, we also provide fun Kids & Teens classes for the Chefs of the future!
The School's proven approach to learning encompasses a series of modules, each comprised of approximately 5 - 10 hours of textbook, workbook and projects along with 20 - 30 hours of practical kitchen exercises.
With a class sizes of 10-12 students to one chef-instructor, the Culinary Arts School can ensure that you develop confidence with your understanding and skill development. Whether your goal is to become a personal chef, run a five-star restaurant, or open your own catering business, our programs are an intense career and goal-directed, yet affordable, way to achieve that dream in just months.