Baseball camps in Toronto: Summer sports camps in Ontario for kids & teens, summer school programs for children & teenagers. Find youth baseball coaching in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), training for individual players & teams.
Leaside Baseball Camp, Toronto: Leaside Baseball Camp is located in Talbot Park, off Bayview Avenue and Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto. We provide an enjoyable and knowledgeable experience for kids and young teenagers in Toronto during the summer, while providing parents with the peace of mind that their kids will have fun at camp and spend time with enthusiastic and personable camp staff dedicated to bringing out the best in every camper. Targeted to the fun loving baseball players of Toronto, Leaside Baseball Camp works on all the fundamentals of baseball.
Email:Contact us below
Leaside Baseball Summer Camp (for children & teenagers):
Leaside Baseball Camp aims at developing individual players and teams in the Toronto Baseball Association, Leaside Atom Baseball League, and Leaside Minor Softball Association. The camp is for baseball players and teams wanting to learn baseball, and, or increase the intensity of their game.
- Provides baseball fundamentals for the age groups of mosquito, peewee and bantam.
- The camp also trains multiple baseball teams ranging from mosquito select to midget AAA.
- Individual & group rates available.
Additionally: Private lessons / personal training available.
Worldwide Ho Math And Chess Learning Center, Vancouver
Courses / Programs
Ho Math and Chess based in Vancouver, Canada is an inrternational math specialty learning center with over 30 worldwide locations. Ho Math and Chess created the world's first math and chess integrated workbooks.
Frank Ho and his team are dedicated to teaching children math through math and chess integrated workbooks. It is a special place where children can learn math, chess, and puzzles all at the same place while raising their math marks.
Every summer, Tamwood International Colllege runs an English language summer camp for kids and teens ages 7-17 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The summer camp program happens on the campus of Simon Fraser University (SFU) and features English language classes, exciting lessons in sports and creative activities, cultural events and sightseeing excursions in and around Vancouver. Accommodation options include residence on campus, host families and self-arranged.
Our students come from many different countries including Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Italy, Korea, Germany and Brazil. Students are divided by age and English level for their English classes and by age and gender for their activities so they are with students of their own age and ability for all of their classes and activities.
• Learn English in the heart of Canada's largest city this summer! NSL Mondial provides quality English language immersion camps in Toronto , Ontario for Canada-based and international students.
• Students ages 8-19 can choose to stay from 1-8 weeks, with Day Camp and Homestay options available.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries.
• NSL Mondial also offers an ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
• We also provide English language courses for juniors in the following Canadian cities: Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler.
English Summer Immersion Camp in Toronto: - For students ages 8-19
- 1-8 week study options. Features include:
• 20 lessons + Afternoon Activities
• Small group classes 9 am to 12 pm Monday to Friday
• Specialized curriculum for children & youth
• Fun activities – 12:30 to 4:30
• Day Camp or with host family homestay accommodation
• Optional Saturday Trips
• Airport transfers
Also: ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
Located in Squamish, BC (one hour from Vancouver), Quest University Canada is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, nonsectarian university of the liberal arts and sciences. Our Summer Scholars program is a pre-university summer program for exceptional high school students (Grades 10 - 12). The program runs over three weeks and consists of one-week courses on a variety of topics. Students can choose to attend for one, two, or three weeks. The program is available as a residential program or a day camp for local commuters.
Our Summer Scholars program is designed to inspire the next generation of thinkers and leaders. You will experience a week of engaging in an academic course in the mornings, and participating in related social and recreational activities in the afternoons and evenings. You will explore the local area through excursions and hikes, choose workshop projects in media including graphic design, photography, and videography, and have optional activities from bouldering to yoga to ultimate frisbee.
Located 45 minutes west of Edmonton, Alberta, Camp Warwa provides summer camp programs and outdoor education for kids and teens from Grade 1 - Grade 11. Accredited by the Alberta Camping Association, we are dedicated to offering an exceptional summer camp experience to all our campers, with programs for all ages available every week of the summer.
Our camp facilities are situated on a 23-acre paradise on Lac Ste. Anne, 80 km west of Edmonton. Campers are divided into age specific groups: Pioneers, Explorers, Voyageurs, Adventurers, Anake, and Counselors-in-Training (CIT). A wide range of activities are offered including Survival Skills, Archery, Climbing Wall, Kayaking, Drama, Crafts, Nature, and more!
With more than 30 years experience in providing quality summer camps, we are dedicated to improving the lives of children through outdoor experiential programs. Every family can be confident that each child will be warmly welcomed upon their arrival, and will always be respected and cared for while at Camp Warwa.
Our flexible summer program is designed to accommodate the skill level and interest of each camper. Every camper gets to choose what programs they participate in, and every age group has special programs that only they get to experience. Campers will also enjoy programs with the whole camp, including games and songs and stories around the campfire each night.