Florence Design Academy: The Florence Design Academy is located in the center of Florence in Italy. The F.D.A. is the choice for individuals who want to learn new technologies and artistic techniques for interior design, graphic design, industrial design, 3D animation, advertising and all the fields in which design is an important medium to communicate ideas. Our target is to teach the secrets and the know-how that professional designers need to know.
Courses: Academic and Master degree courses in Interior Design, Graphic Design and Industrial Design. All of our courses are taught in English. An Italian language course is offered free to our students.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
Conveniently situated in Milan in northern Italy, the beautiful and famous Maimeri Art School provides a range of art, photography and Italian language Certificate courses to students from around the world. Students can avail of 1 week or 1 month study options. Participants can choose to take Art or Photography alongside the Italian Language course, or separate, single subject Certificate programs.
Students receive an excellent education in classic & contemporary art styles, modern photography techniques, and beginner to advanced level Italian. In addition, you will have the opportunity to show your work through public exhibitions.
Founded in 1997, our school was named in honor of one of the most famous painters of Italy Gianni Maimeri (1884-1951). We aim to teach different art techniques to students with different levels of knowledge or skill - from beginner to advanced levels. We also organize trips to other cities in Italy & guided tours around Milan to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.
Scuola Toscana is an accredited Italian language school providing a wide range of arts courses with Italian language.
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we are located in the historical centre of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Our arts classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. Our Italian arts courses with Italian open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
Florence, city of Renaissance, is the ideal place to study arts and culture, and to learn the Italian language. It offers a wonderful richness of art and architecture for our students to discover.
At our school, we organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Arts courses combined with Italian language learning include:
- Italian and Art (Renaissance art, fresco painting, drawing techniques, painting on glass, decorating wood, and more..)
- Italian Art History (art and architecture)
- Italian Fashion and Design
- Italian and Photography course
- Italian Culture classes
- Italian Music and Opera course
- Italian Wine and Cooking classes
- Italian Language + Jewellery course
IED Florence is a design school offering courses in Fashion, Design, Visual Arts & Communication in both English and Italian. IED Florence, a venue of intercultural exchange and experience dedicated to innovation and contemporary works, is located inside the House of Creativity, the recently restored campus in the Renaissance cloister of Santa Maria Maggiore, just a few meters from Brunelleschi's Dome.
Our courses are a perfect solution for students interested in a stimulating new experience in fashion and design. Following a precise methodology and guided by professors, who are all professionals from the chosen field, students will experience the development of a project specific to their interests.
IED is an international design training network. It offers three-year post-secondary school courses, advanced courses and Masters in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Madrid, Barcelona and Sao Paulo. Although all the schools and all the campuses apply the same training method and have the same underlying objectives, each one has its own strong, autonomous personality, deriving from roots that delve deep into its host city’s hinterland, production fabric and culture.