Fashion schools in Italy: Short fashion courses in Milan including footwear design, handbag design & summer fashion programs for Italian & international students. Study shoe design/ accessory design in Europe. Cursos de moda breves en Italia.
Moda Pelle Academy, Milan: Situated in Bollate, a commune just 10km north of Milan, Northern Italy, ModaPelle Academy is a fashion school that specializes in footwear and bag design. We provide a 1-month Bag Design course, a 3-month Footwear Design program, and a range of customized Summer Courses. All ModaPelle Academy instructors are highly qualified professional designers and technicians, who combine their academic work with consultancy for leading Italian and international fashion brands.
- Individual Attention Classes are held in small groups, allowing for individual attention and the possibility for students to work together with design and technical professionals focusing on their particular interests or weaknesses.
- Experienced Instructors Course instructors have diverse but complementary professional experience and specialisations and so give a broad, real-time view of the world of leather fashion design.
- Learn True Italian Design Practices Our aim is to transmit the best of italian design practices for leather (and non) accessories. Students acquire a solid foundation from which they can design shoes or bags with confidence and express their ideas effectively.
Intensive Footwear & Bag Design Fashion Courses:
- 3-month Footwear Design Program
- 1-month Bag Design Course
- Customized Summer Courses
Studio / Workshop Environment Courses are held in a spacious workshop environment simulating that of a design studio. In addition, students see the best of Italian design manufacturing and materials with visits to top factories and industry fairs. While living in Milan, students are immersed in the culture of fashion, design, quality materials and manufacturing.
Hands-on, Practical Work Most of the course is dedicated to hands-on practical work in which students develop their individual collections under the constant guidance of their design and technical instructors.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-22 were from:
São Paulo, Brazil;
Novo Hamburgo, Brazil;
Stafford Texas, USA;
Pretoria, South Africa;
Quezon City, Philippines;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Fondazione Studio Marangoni is a photography school in the heart of Florence, Italy which offers quality training for U.S. and international photographers and artists.
Our photography courses range from basic to advanced / professional, and include contact with the international contemporary photographic world.
Classes are held in English. Students learn techniques and approaches from renown international professionals while discovering the beauty of Florence, its art, architecture, history and, of course, its tasty food!
Studio Marangoni was founded in 1991 by Martino Marangoni as a photography school for American students.
Many of our graduates have gone on to become well-known professionals and artists both in Italy and abroad.
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Vinarium based in Florence, Italy, is a tour operator specializing in wine and food programs in English for tourists. Vinarium offers wine tours in Tuscany, guided wine tasting in the best Florentine enotecas (local wine shops), cooking lessons and classes in historical buildings, and guided visits to the best Tuscan wine makers.